Officially out :)

I tested on a dollar tree test this morning to an BFN....I'm not wasting money til later on LOL....I'll wait a few days I can be patient for now I'll keep peeing on IC's LMAO

that's the spirit! lol

Still waiting on my damn IC's ....got am email saying they just shipped out today! I bought them on the 19th!! Soooo mad!!:growlmad:

Have you got your results yet??? My goodness I'd be finding a way to get ahold of them ASAP you've gotta be going nuts over there LOL

How many days are you late Andrea? Im 4 days late

Nope....no results yet....perhaps their waiting till the end of the day when they are done with patients!? Who knows.....yea I'm going nuts....and I don't wanna call them and pester them....they said they would call me so I'm trying to be patient and it ain't easy! lol

Maybe it's a sign that I'm not preggo...no phone call...issues with getting my IC's....*Shrugs* Who knows! Just gonna keep praying.....if it turns out I'm not I'm gonna start my provera and hope for the best!

LOL I'm not late yet :) I'm only 5dpo ;) just had some weird IC's because I'm a POASA :) and want a big long line of tests LOL....I'm crazy but it gets me through it the TWW that is LMAO

Feeling like the witch has got me....bbl going to check myself and relax a bit!

I dunoooooo but it felt like she was here? Like ya know that "feeling" down there...like when she first starts your like "ugh oh" yea thats how I was feeling....I checked my temp and its kind of going UP :( I hope I'm not gonna get sick...but maybe that explains me not feeling so well?

I know the feeling...I woke up at 4am feeling like I needed to puke...took my temp and it was 98.0 and then I ladid back down for a few hours and checked it later once I got up it was 98.8 and I have felt crummy and sooo tired!!

Wow and we are the same day weird....I have crampy feelings in my sides do you???? let me know and FX we both get our BFP!

Yea more my left side than anything else....I have been having waves of horrible nausea today....I will be glad when I can test...I bought a 3 pack of FRER today and I dont want to waste them....We were the same on our cycles last month too lol

awww....thats awesome ya'll have this in common....you can have each other to compare too and discuss....wish I had someone going through what I'm going through! Still no phone call.......*pulling out my hair*

I thought it only took a day to get results....shoot.....some woman get results in 4 hours! Sucks.....but I guess I shouldn't be to anxious for bad news.....

Oh my goodness I'd be calling them ASAP tomorrow morning.....well as for me I get home from eating dinner to a JOB INTERVIEW on my darn answering machine....so called them back and I may have a JOB OMG OMG OMG....well we shall see....I'm feeling REALLY nauseated its not just you! I ate dinner and BLAH....feels like its gonna come up.....I swear to you I feel "something" when I lay on my tummy but its just feeling really weird...and I'm still having those twinges and they are still sometimes painful ....weird very weird....I'll take an IC in the morning and see what I get from it....we shall see! FX for all of us seriously this cycle has been FOREVER it seems to get over with. Otherwise I'm just a little emotional as I had a breakdown today with my mom but maybe thats a GOOD THING :) I sure hope so.......COME ON BFP's WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?? LOL

Im sorry girl hopefully they will call tomorrow...

We apparently have the SAME CYCLES YAYY!! Did you have AF on October 11th? and before that Sept. 16th??? Thats amazing girly EXCITING :) maybe we shall have BUMPS at the same exact time tooooooo OMG OMG OMG:happydance:

I'm thinking about calling them tomorrow....I'm just trying to be real patient....I don't wanna rush bad news.....I'm becoming skeptical (can you tell?).....I just wanna get pregnant on my own....without taking any pills.....and from the looks of it I'm not likely to get pregnant while taking Provera.....seems the odds are against me! This sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->