Officially out :)

Dont give up yet sweetie....OMG I'm cramping kinda bad in the right side I pray to GOD this isn't going to be ectopic or something my goodness I'm hurting...its going away a little and now I'm crampy in the middle....feels just like I'm going to have AF visit tomorrow ehhh I PRAY NOT!!

you gonna do another IC tonight? Or just wait till morning? I'm curious what it will show!

I'm sorry your cramping....maybe it's just gas....that happens to me from time to time.....it's amazing where those gas pockets will hurt.....Hope you feel better soon!

Its mostly happening only in my right side and it physically hurts when I press on it...I had something similar with my chemical a few months ago....I pray thats not going to happen this time around so maybe its implantation cramps.....hmmm your making me wanna pee on an IC again...but I got a feeling its a BFN soooooo I think I may just wait until the morning...I'm thinking around 7dpo I'll get a FRER and see what happens....shhh don't tell my hubby though LMAO Ya know what I'll do the clearblue if it shows any sign of a line then I'll get a FRER to double check it ;)

Oh and I am really gassy burping all day today and its BIG burps unlike me LMAO

UPDATE

PEED ON A TEST FOR YOU!!!

That pesky line is back I HATE YOU PESKY LINE LOL:blush:

Attachments

• PESKYLINE2JPG.jpg
    PESKYLINE2JPG.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 44
  • PESKYLINEJPG.jpg
    PESKYLINEJPG.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 54
i totally see that with ease hun

Sorry it took me so long to reply my internet is on the fritz from the storms that came through so I'm logged on with my phone...my cycle was Sept 11 and October 11....yea the cramps/gas is getting unbearable and tmi but I would love to just be able to go the the bathroom but I can't :( I feel so tired and nausea and my back hurts so bad...I feel just like I did with my daughter but who knows maybe its not "all in my head"....really wish it was Friday already so I can test lol....oh and I've had the horrible burps and stuff todayalong with a constant rumbling tummy even after I've just managed to eat...feeling very wierd....Fx'd for both our :bfp:

Oh yea and btw that line is getting darkwr...maybe its a :bfp: this early because of twins????

:dohh:Tweaked! Is my line thicker to you??

Attachments

• ENGRAVE.jpg
    ENGRAVE.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 41
They do look thicker to me....I think we should both do a FRER on the same day....how about Friday or saturday morning??

I'll get one from walmart for Saturday morning will that work for you? OMG IM SO NERVOUS LOL

Yes it will sounds like a plan....Got my Fx'd that we are gonna be bump buddies!!!

You both are too cute! I am following this thread like a freakin stalker lol I really hope you guys get your :bfp: together!!

Good Luck!!

thanks for testing! thats awesome....lol.....good line....can see it with no prob even though I'm on my phone!! woohoo!

March 28th, 2009

is there anyway I could have gotten a BFP at 5dpo??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im just wondering if there is any way I could have had a positive test at 5 dpo because I really dont know how many dpo I was when I took the test...here is the story...I am pcos and do skip periods sometimes and my last period was jan 11 so I skipped feb af it was supposed to start on feb 14 but I never even spotted well I took a test on march 11 (in the evening actually about 10pm) which was positive! well I had an ultrasound yesterday and they said I was right at 5 weeks and everything looked good they only saw sac and what could be the start of the baby she wasnt sure. but of course I got home and got to trying to figure out when we concieved and the only time that fits that timeframe would be our anniversary march 6th but I got my positive only 5 days past on the 11th that so how is that possible??? has anyone ever get a positive at 5dpo??? and when I type in march 6th in those calculators it puts me at 5 weeks 1 day! sounds right from the ultrasound! the bfp was faint but you could see it and it did get much darker a week later...Im just confused... oh well I gotta wait two weeks to find out more and hopefully see a hb!

Jacob Levi born September 8th 2004 weighing 7lbs 4oz and 22 inches long!!
Zander Lucas born November 14th 2009 weighing 8lbs 14oz and 22inches long!!

LOOK AT BABY BORN DATE....STRANGE!

unfortunatly I'm not following....whats strange about the born date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->