OH, DS2 and Unborn baby

mrswhitetobe

Reaction score
Is it just me or do they all look alike? :haha:
https://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2295/lookalikesh.jpg

I had my babybond gender scan on Saturday and I'm Team BLUE!! Yes I'm having my THIRD boy :happydance:
But looking at the pictures above, I think unborn little Zak is already looking like his Daddy and big brother. I was only 17 weeks at the time of the scan so I'm amazed at how clear it is.

What do you think?

They really do!

I am expecting my 3rd boy and have a 4d scan booked for 3rd March, I can't wait to see what our little boy looks like! x

They really do!

I am expecting my 3rd boy and have a 4d scan booked for 3rd March, I can't wait to see what our little boy looks like! x

Aww congratulations.
I really wanted a girl but when I saw him on the screen that all changed. I think I'm going to book a 4D scan for when I'm around 28 weeks to see what he looks like then :happydance:
But I'm quite shocked that he already looks like them at just 17 weeks.

They really do!

Aww congratulations.
I really wanted a girl but when I saw him on the screen that all changed. I think I'm going to book a 4D scan for when I'm around 28 weeks to see what he looks like then :happydance:
But I'm quite shocked that he already looks like them at just 17 weeks.

It is amazing that he is already showing features and a likeness at 17 weeks, it just makes it even more of a miracle somehow!

I felt the same, I think I felt that I would like a girl and then when I found out it was a boy it just felt right somehow. We're both going to be seriously outnumbered!

Haha it's crazy how they just develop into a parent's looks like that. I want to have my 3d scan so i can see if this baby has his/her daddy and brother's funny toes.

During the scan, when I had the 4D freeview my Mam was the first to comment. I thought it too but then thought it was impossible but quite a lot of people have commented on it. He looks so cute already even if he is a little bit alien like at this stage :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->