Oh just said he might not want second

Hopefully he did mean what he said, drunk or otherwise, but it would be better to know either way, instead of constantly wondering. You don't want to build your hopes on a drunken statement that he retracts a few weeks down the line, when you've really started to get excited for another baby. So, yeah, I would just say, "Hey, you know at New Year, when you mentioned being ready for another baby, is that still something we're going ahead with this year?" and see what he says. He might've meant trying now, he might've meant trying "at some point" in the year, but it's better to get it all out in the open now, so you can really start to make plans ^^ best of luck! X

Thanks for your advice. I brought it up in the end last night and he partially remembered the conversation. Anyhoo he has agreed we can start trying in Spring! I've waited this long so I'm sure I can't wait a few more months.

I read your whole thread and I hope he meant it as well. Is he in a better job now? Is your son outta the terrible toddler age? :)

I read your whole thread and I hope he meant it as well. Is he in a better job now? Is your son outta the terrible toddler age? :)

Funnily enough he's got a new job starting tomorrow, he got made redundant from last place.

My son is out of the terrible 2's but still has meltdowns, especially when DH tells him off which can be frustrating for everyone.

How is Ttc going flip flop?

Hi Bobster, good to hear from you. Well the ttc hasn't started get but should do in spring!

I see you have had another baby, I guess you got through to DH in the end!

Back to squad 1, he's saying no again. I don't know what to do.

That's so ridiculous. He sounds too wishy washy to me. Gives you a time frame and now just back to no? I couldn't put up with that nonsense.

That's so ridiculous. He sounds too wishy washy to me. Gives you a time frame and now just back to no? I couldn't put up with that nonsense.

Yup I know what you mean. I was so upset/distressed/angry yesterday in work all day and had to hold it all in.

Came home to him in floods of tears. Got him to agree we will hold of for another year with regular reviews. He said he won't let me down again.

I'm just worried that it will happen again though. I do think a lot of it was down to the timing though as he'd just started a new job and was quite stressed. I'll just have to wait another year and see.

I just read your entire thread. You poor woman! I don't understand hoe you hubby can be so up and down. I have never personally been through it myself. I hope that once the next year is over he sticks to it and you can sart ttc. If not sooner. :hugs:

I just read your entire thread. You poor woman! I don't understand hoe you hubby can be so up and down. I have never personally been through it myself. I hope that once the next year is over he sticks to it and you can sart ttc. If not sooner. :hugs:

Thanks, I feel really low today. After waiting for so long then thinking it was going to happen, back to waiting again and the same thing could happen again ☹️

:hug: Clearly talking just isn't working. If it was my man i would use scare tactics to get him to tell the whole truth. It just isn't fair on you.

:hug: Clearly talking just isn't working. If it was my man i would use scare tactics to get him to tell the whole truth. It just isn't fair on you.

I spoke to him again this morning and asked him seriously does he think he is going to do this again and he said he doesn't think he will, although he'll be scared he doesn't think so. This gave me some hope, I guess nothing can ever be guaranteed 100%. It's his last chance basically.

I'm not you mean by use scare tactics to tell the whole truth, do you mean to tell the truth about if he does mean it?

Yeah. Men say things "to keep us happy" i hope that's not what he's doing.

My fingers are so tightly crossed that you're ttc very soon. Must be so difficult on you.

Yeah. Men say things "to keep us happy" i hope that's not what he's doing.

My fingers are so tightly crossed that you're ttc very soon. Must be so difficult on you.

Yes they sure do, I've learnt that the hard way! But really I do think this is his last chance and if he does it again I'm seriously going to reconsider my option as I can't go on like this.

If he does it to you again then i definitely wouldn't blame you for making any decisions.

If he does it to you again then i definitely wouldn't blame you for making any decisions.

Thanks for your support. I just hope I'm not leaving it too late, I'll be 35 in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->