Oh my goodness!!!!! 48 hour later test! update: Possible Chemical :(

This line has definitely doubled since my first faint positive on Thursday, right?! I am not just seeing things? 💕😍

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpg
    IMG_4269.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 142
Uhhh :( Yesterday early afternoon I started bleeding. I went to the doctor first thing this morning, and of course they couldn't see anything in the ultra sound since I wouldn't even be 5 weeks yet. They took a quantitative blood sample, so we will see where that gets me. I am thinking it was a chemical pregnancy, which really sucks. Have any of y'all experienced bleeding and had a good outcome?

how many dpo are you? are you sure of when you ovulated?

how many dpo are you? are you sure of when you ovulated?

I was using the clear blue digital ovulation tests. I got my solid smiley which means peak, on Saturday July 1. I think that means I was ovulating that day! It says the solid smiley stays on there for 48 hours, so maybe I ovulated with Sunday July 2...not quite sure! That would make me either 14 DPO or 15DPO

I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding. I'm keeping everything crossed that it's a positive outcome :hugs: :dust:

How heavy was your bleeding?

When I was around 7 weeks, I sat on the toilet and drops of bright red blood came out. Like big drops of blood, even when I wiped.
Ultrasound was good and my babe is now 6 months! My doctor said it was most likely breakthrough bleeding, since I didn't have a period.

FX for good news!

How heavy was your bleeding?

When I was around 7 weeks, I sat on the toilet and drops of bright red blood came out. Like big drops of blood, even when I wiped.
Ultrasound was good and my babe is now 6 months! My doctor said it was most likely breakthrough bleeding, since I didn't have a period.

FX for good news!

Really?! How long did yours last? mine has been going on since yesterday around 10:00. It is not enough to soak a pad, and is mainly just when I wipe. Absolutely none has dropped down into the toilet or anything like that, but generally every time I wipe I have some red and brown blood.. I had an ultra sound this morning, but I wouldn't even be 5 weeks until Thursday, so nothing was going to show up anyways! The urine test at the doctors office was negative as well, but that doesn't really surprise me since I know those aren't as sensitive as HPT. I took a FRER when I got home from work about 20 minutes after I peed, and it was still clearly positive. Not as positive as yesterday mornings though. I kind of wish I would have taken it this morning instead of afternoon! Oh well. Lol

I hope you get positive news but your tests are very faint for 14/15 dpo. I think a prepare for the worst hope for the best attitude is needed here, again in so sorry mc's are awful x

I hope everything turns out okay I do see lines on your test but being you were late for your period tests seem really light keep us posted ♡Hugs♡

I hope everything turns out okay I do see lines on your test but being you were late for your period tests seem really light keep us posted ♡Hugs♡

Well actually when I took those tests I was only 1-2 days late! I was suppose to start last thursday or friday. Are those still really light for only being a couple days and not even 5 weeks?!

Well actually when I took those tests I was only 1-2 days late! I was suppose to start last thursday or friday. Are those still really light for only being a couple days and not even 5 weeks?!

yeah they are i would normally have darker lines than that at 9dpo now in saying that some babies implant later and everything is ok but for frer they are extremely faint and that with your bleeding would worry me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->