Oh no I think the stretchies have finally got me!

I keep thinking I've got them, only to discover it'swhere I've scratched myself when a bit ictchy.

*touch wood* I'll be OK. But got them on my hips when a teenager so not sure....

Maybe you wont get anymore hon, you've not too long to go now and Ollie isn't going to grow too much more in size only in weight x x xx

Here's hoping! All my friends wanted me to get really big and get loads of stretchmarks cos I was so lucky last time. Well I've kept neat which I'm pleased about so here's hoping the stretchies don't worsen! I have to say my mum showed me hers and I was right up to them and could hardly see them and she reckons they looked how mine do now so fingers crossed! I don't mind as long as they fade! x

Oh yes the Palmer's Cream, that's what I've been using! Will be smothering myself in the stuff now!!! x

I've been using that stuff since the beginning and I still am getting stretchmarks

I've got them on my boobs, inner thighs, left hip, and right butt cheek! Lol, can't I at least be disfigured symmetrically?!

I've got them on my boobs, inner thighs, left hip, and right butt cheek! Lol, can't I at least be disfigured symmetrically?!
LOL I only got them on one side of my stomach, and its not even the side shes always laying on either.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->