Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

I know this is an old thread, but I came across it on Google. Im just wondering, why is everyone on this thread 'Inactive' now?? Was it like a Mini Lala curse? :rofl:

It's not to be talked of ;)

There was a huge argument over the natural parenting section a while ago and quite a few people got banned/ made the decision to leave :flower:

It's not to be talked of ;)

There was a huge argument over the natural parenting section a while ago and quite a few people got banned/ made the decision to leave :flower:

Ah ok, I get ya :winkwink:

'twas the mass exodus of 2010, the majority of them are on another website now (which i would like to mention but would get told off !)

Flubdub were you googling the mini lalas for wicking after last nights discussion?

Flubdub were you googling the mini lalas for wicking after last nights discussion?

:rofl: Yeah!

Have also come across a thread started by admin made after the "exodus" :haha: and have kind of got the jist.
I miss all the excitement!

let's not talk about it on this thread anymore- leave old demons to rest :) xx

i don't have any ML's and certainly won't be getting any after all of this! :nope: xx

blimey i just read all that n i thought minilalas were popular :rofl:

I wasn't about on the forum till later. Wish I knew there was a new pattern Mini Lala support group at the time. I remember being so disappointed with the faded prints when they arrived.

I thought there were new mll prints out till I realised this was an old thread :(

My prints are really faded, Ive only pre-washed once :sad1: I'm not using cloth at the mo as we are out of the house, I didn't realise they were meant to be so much brighter and less 'runny'.
Shame really as I actually prefer my Tutto's and would have exchanged them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->