Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

yeah maybe, altho really if its almost 9am i should get one soon.. but i doubt i will

tbh i thought they started work early because they finish early due to the hot weather conditions but i might be wrong

I am bloody FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the email response from mini lala I got today and I tell you I am seething, they will be glad they are based in Aus and not within driving distance I tell you!!!

Hi Joanne,

I'm sorry that you are not happy with the quality of your nappy, however the way you have gone about trying to find resolution is quite extreme and upsetting. It was quite shocking to have people let me know that you had posted things all over my Facebook wall without even emailing me first. If you want to go around posting these types of things, so be it, but that is not the place for it.

Regarding the nappy, these are polyester outers, not cotton. The colours aren't as vibrant, but the functionality better.

This is in fact an issue that you should have taken up with the store that you bought from. Please do that.

Kind Regards,
Carli

Im writing a reply...not a polite one!

I thought you did email first?
Is that it??? 'this is an issue you should have taken up with the store you brought them from. Please do that.' WTF????!!!!!

OutBLOODYragious. Is she nuts?!

Argh, Squish I'm fuming with you. What a silly cow.

*shakes head*

How is shoddy stitching and colour run C&C's fault? xx

Ive sent TWO emailes and not had a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! were in the UK... They are the company and Facebook is the only/best way for us to contact them when they ignore emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo squish would love to be a fly on the wall when you write your next email!
Great customer service, NOT!!!!

Not very polite email has been sent probably get a reply saying Im mean and I made her cry..tough.

wow not very professional regardless of whether you posted to her facebook or emailed first. If her customer service was any good she would have responded when she removed your comments whether that was the first she knew or not. If she'd answer her emails she wouldn't have had any problem with facebook :roll:

i've decided i'm only going to buy preloved minlalas, i certainly won't be throwing any business her way!

That is outrageous - how is it Alix's fault that the new nappies are rubbish?

I can't find the facebook page - I wanna see!! Can someone post a link?

nice blame the faults of the fabric on the shop you bought it from {rolls eyes}

maybe she should go back to the fabric supplier she hired to produce her fabrics, these were her own designs so she should have gone to a decent fabric printer

google polyester prints and ya can see not all colouring is as faded, you get what you pay for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->