Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

Well, that's just it... there's no need to be 100% poly, as a 50% poly and 50% cotton blend is just as effective at preventing wicking, so even if she wasn't talking crap about the polyester she's definitely cutting corners. Plus, people are paying £18 for a substandard product.

The customer isn't always right, IMO, but companies should take all feedback graciously. The mark of a good company is how they resolve complaints, Alix is second to none in this field. So, failing even getting a decent response to a complaint, the best thing you can really do is vote with your feet and give MiniLala no further business.

What I am trying to work out is how it's C&C's fault that the stitching & printing is crap?? Call me stupid, but isn't that the manufacturers problem??:shrug:. That reply is just terrible, especially after they didnt reply to emails sent to them regarding this issue, & to take the comments off facebook is just wrong.

I don't think she meant that it's C&Cs fault, just that you need to go through them for your refund. BUT, that sort of negates that MiniLala themselves should take on board feedback from dissatisfied customers.

I don't think she meant that it's C&Cs fault, just that you need to go through them for your refund. BUT, that sort of negates that MiniLala themselves should take on board feedback from dissatisfied customers.

Agreed, they can't only accept praise & wipe any unhappy comments. They'd have been better replying to the comments on facebook showing that they are taking them onboard & paying attention & caring what people think rather than delete them which has infuriated people & made it worse if you ask me.*sighs*, silly people.

i just read through this whole thread and how this company behaved is disgraceful!

Gawd thats awful :shock: they have no idea how to deal with customers :nope:

I have to say that i do like the new prints and am really happy with mine...

But thats shocking :( I really hope your email was good squish :hugs:

Mine arrived today and they are ok. No colour runs or stitch faults. The funky fleur is really faded though and probably too girlie for my little man but I'm liking the kalediscope. Has she replied squish? Actually I very much doubt it as it's probably midnight there! And I doubt she would whatever the time is, didn't it take 3days for the last reply?!

Its shoddy, looking at their previous deisgns and to these new ones its quite shoddy. If she wanted people not to complain maybe they should of provided some real pictures instead of sample pictures and people could of made their mind up that way. But I am completely let down by my 2 new lalas and will deffo be returning as I expected them to be so much better!!

See i like mine and my OH said he thinks the pictures do look like they are more faded...but i totally think they should have had proper photos rather than drawings :nope:

If you look closely the colour isnt put on as well tho. Theres patchy bits all over all of mine!

And im more pissed off now because ive had no reply from them at all, facebook or email, AND ive not had a reply from C&C about the wrong order, invoice says 2x petal and that didnt arrive. :(

If its any help i got an email reply from them from an email i sent on Sat

Hmmm yea i have had emails from C&C yesterday and today but was from mathew and nicola?

Ive written on both FB pages about the emails... i sent two to both of them and not 1 reply

Alix only replied to my message I sent last Thurs on Sat night...She said shes currently moving the business to new premises so shes probably all over the place :wacko:

But as for MiniLala's service, absolute PANTS!!!!

ahhh, I chose those prints aswell..
I love the Totsbots have a couple of their V1s but quite disappointed with the V2s lack of boy prints!

Ah well if shes moving premesis then she will be busy, but theres other people checking the emails.. they could just say they have recieved them and will get Alix to reply when she can...

Anyone wanna buy a blue with yellow flowers Mini LaLa???? or Fluer???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->