Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

Have you heard anything from mini lala??

Gawd you would have thought they would have been right on there from the FB page :shock:

I posted the pics on the FB page so they couldnt ignore it....maybe they just arent looking at anything over the weekend. Might get some sort of response Mon/Tues

Pffft they SO would have been on to it... I wonder if they are trying to figure things out with Alix??

Mine still havn't arrived and I got the dispatched notice Thurs. Stuff normally gets to me pretty quick from C&C.
Although I'm hardly anxiously awaiting they're arrival! :rofl:

Omg i can't belive that bleeding on the prints that is not on for something that is about £18

Mine havent come either :dohh: Though our postie just didnt turn up today :sulk:

Still haven't recieved mine although my postie is a noob and I never get parcels anymore. Seeing that pic though makes me unexcited now :(

I have just had a quick look at the mini lala page and someone has posted about how much they like the kaliedascope (sp?) print :wacko:

Hmmmm yea have they also removed the photos and comments??

they have removed comments and photos.
I HAVE emailed them but Im going to resend it, probably send a new one every hour til I get a reply. I am SERIOUSLY pissed off.

Yea it was a bit bad removing them... people have to deal with negative feed back :nope:

Has Alix replied to you??

Alix has been great, I imagine shes off til tuesday now but Im sending the nappy back for a refund, cant fault Alix at all.

Sadly I can fault mini lala themselves, not only have the provided a shit product but have seen fit to censor anyone who has anything negative to say. Not even the decency to send a message via facebook apologising and asking me to contact them...no...they just deleted everything and posted a bitchy message to the wall. Disgusted.
I certainly wont EVER be buying a mini lala again!

:growlmad: That is shocking, I cant believe they have removed them. It seems they dont want their reputation tarnished but then they should not sell shoddy, faded print nappy's!

Pfft i would be writing that on their FB hun...

not only have the provided a shit product but have seen fit to censor anyone who has anything negative to say. Not even the decency to send a message via facebook apologising and asking me to contact them...no...they just deleted everything and posted a bitchy message to the wall. Disgusted.
I certainly wont EVER be buying a mini lala again!

ahaha Ive said something similar but without the word "shit" in it
and I said it stronger in email too :rofl:

Oh and LOL rachel....like it !

wow i just had a look, that's really bad form :( to remove your comments is one thing but to do it without the decency to email you stinks! Ah well that's one nappy off my wishlist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->