• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH saw my tiara :(

blondebabe

Reaction score
LO was raiding my wedding draw which had my tiara and garter etc in it and he got it out the draw and started running round with it and OH came out the shower and was like 'oh...darling....Harry has ur tiara'

I know it was my fault but I am gutted

Has anyone else s OH seen anything of yours for your big day.

I feel like I have to buy another one now and although it wasn't expensive it was the only one I liked at the time and I feels like its 'the one' ...

I feel like its a bad luck thing :(

Xx

On the day you're OH isn't going to be looking at any one particular item you're wearing. He's going to look at the whole 'package' and think "how lucky am I to have her as my wife!". Plus he's a man. By the time your wedding comes around he'll have forgotten what it looks like, if he hasn't already forgotten that is :lol: I get what you mean about feeling like its 'bad luck' but don't rush into buying another one just yet. Wouldn't you rather wear the one that is THE one even though he's seen it rather than wear a new one that is second best?

On the day you're OH isn't going to be looking at any one particular item you're wearing. He's going to look at the whole 'package' and think "how lucky am I to have her as my wife!". Plus he's a man. By the time your wedding comes around he'll have forgotten what it looks like, if he hasn't already forgotten that is :lol: I get what you mean about feeling like its 'bad luck' but don't rush into buying another one just yet. Wouldn't you rather wear the one that is THE one even though he's seen it rather than wear a new one that is second best?

Thank you for this ! I totally agree with you
And yes your right he said he couldn't draw it if he tried so I think I will keep it and get some sticky things to hold to draw shut :)

Thank you x

I was going to say the same as Aly, men have no eye for detail so would remember nothing but "its silver or it might have been gold"

I agree with Aly, but saying that I would probably have to buy another one if he saw it. I'm irrational :rofl: xx

I showed OH mine and necklace and earrings, seen everything really apart from my dress :)

He probably won't remember :) men never do.

I bought my OHs big Christmas present when he was with me. I mentioned it a few days later (because I had to) and he couldn't even remember what I was going on about :lol:

So I doubt your OH will remember your tiara. Enjoy your day :flow:

My BIL saw my sister's dress. Not on her but in the window as she had tried it on a few weeks before and loved it but didn't want to buy it without looking around a bit first but then she walked past with him and it was in the window on sale so she went in and paid for it right then lol.

And I agree with Aly. I bought some sexy PJs the other day and came down in them in an attempt to lurr OH to bed. He got too caught up in his game though and I ended going to bed and to sleep before him and by the next morning he'd forgotten what they looked like, so I doubt he'll remember you even have a tiara by your wedding day haha x

My partner has seen everything of mine apart from the wedding dress :thumbup:

I don't think it matters and I'm sure your tiara won't be the main thing he's looking at on the day!
My OH has seen my hair comb, I would have shown him my jewellery but its at my Mums!
The only thing I don't want him to see is my dress :)

Mine has seen everything except my underwear :haha: Really not bothered in the slightest. Will likely be taking some photos before the ceremony with him too.

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, OH was with me when I bought mine! I wasn't planning on getting it but this new shop had opened and I saw it in the window, it's beautiful and only £12! I HAD to buy it so he's seen mine too.

I think I'll be showing him most of the wedding stuff, the only thing I'll not show him is my dress. I don't have a problem showing him the bridesmaids dresses and things like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->