Oh the frustration!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Ok so im 4 days away from my due date which isn't a life time away, but i know I'll be overdue like always! I went to consultant the other day and they were willing to induce me at 7 days overdue but i had to decline as its the day before my DS 2nd birthday and i don't want them to have the same birthday! So they've offered me Friday 13th. Its just so frustrating because I've also had to turn down sweeps as OH is working offshore (oil rig driller) and isn't coming back til 11th. Although they can fly him off if i go into labour there's that chance he could miss it and we would both be devastated. I feel so uneasy and vulnerable at the moment its horrible. Sorry for the rant x

That seems tough! So sorry but I hope everything works out and DH is able to make it and DS do not share a birthday but if they do that wouldn't be the worst thing right? You can always do something individually for them to make them both feel special. Good luck!

That seems tough! So sorry but I hope everything works out and DH is able to make it and DS do not share a birthday but if they do that wouldn't be the worst thing right? You can always do something individually for them to make them both feel special. Good luck!

Thank you! I'll feel so much better once he's home, i know that's whats making me so edgy. No i guess it wouldn't be but i still would rather they didn't share it, for the sake of waiting another day or two. Thanks for your reply! X

Seems like you're between a rock and a hard place. x A race against time but not wanting to go too far either!

Seems like you're between a rock and a hard place. x A race against time but not wanting to go too far either!

That's exactly where i am! Just want the next 10 days to hurry up so he's home!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->