• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oi

loulou1980

Reaction score
noones in chat,what you all doing :lol: :lol:

put those vibes down ladies im drinking and i need to talk as i rabbit when ive had a few :lol:

Oh if your like that me an you will get on great! I talk for england when Im drunk! :oops:

heheh,mates now talked me into transfering all her crap from her mobile onto my pc :x

Wobbles said:
Oh if your like that me an you will get on great! I talk for england when Im drunk! :oops:

You talk for Bloody England, full stop :rofl:

i talk a lot :oops: and i talk fast if i get excited :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: but you can tell even if ive only had one glass of wine,i may not even feel the effects but my speech rapidly increases,heads starting togo now,have drank one bottle and on second.bding kind of went out window seeing how he has only just walked in cant be arsed doing anything when ive had a drink,you wait till i go out soon and come on early hours, i need an interpreter,i cant see the keys :oops:

well im talking to me,myself and i in chat as noone loves me :shock:

It's good to talk! :D

well noones still joined me
https://usera.imagecave.com/loulou1980/naughty/bitchslap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990