Ok. I think I'm losing it. Eyes please

Oh babe your defo Preggo so happy for you xx I'm good thanks, all BFN's for me and AF cramps started today so think im defo out. Gona have a 3 month break and both take pre-natals and get ready too TTC after New Years!! Good luck with your pregnancy, hope too join you in 2016! Keep the tests coming, your lines look great and I'm sure the digi will say 'Preggo' tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh babe your defo Preggo so happy for you xx I'm good thanks, all BFN's for me and AF cramps started today so think im defo out. Gona have a 3 month break and both take pre-natals and get ready too TTC after New Years!! Good luck with your pregnancy, hope too join you in 2016! Keep the tests coming, your lines look great and I'm sure the digi will say 'Preggo' tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks girl! But you never know, you're really not out until the witch shows ;) either way now y can enjoy your holiday that you have planned a resume TTC in the new year! I'll be keeping an eye out for u... Here's hoping that line is darker tomorrow

Lovely BFP on the FRER! Bet you'll have a + digi by tomorrow. Congrats!

You're totally pregnant. Congrats!

at 10dpo i had a squinter that only I could see. then 11 and 12 negative but on cd13 it was where today's is. So wait another day or two and the digi should show something.

Girls I'm so scared its gonna turn into a cp! Never had a line that light at 10-11dpo. Someone pls talk me down... So worried

You're worrying for nothing! Every pregnancy is different and honestly, you're still very much in the normal range so there's nothing to worry about! You're no where near the abnormal or late range so no worries! Just relax :) If you do the FRER again in 2-3 days, it should show a nice progression!

If it helps, this was mine at 10dpo and the pregnancy is going just fine. Some women don't even get lines until af is due or days after it's late! You got this :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20150814_173418.jpg
    20150814_173418.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
Definitely bfp congratulations! I think digi tests are not as senditive so it will take longer to get a positive with one!

You're worrying for nothing! Every pregnancy is different and honestly, you're still very much in the normal range so there's nothing to worry about! You're no where near the abnormal or late range so no worries! Just relax :) If you do the FRER again in 2-3 days, it should show a nice progression!

If it helps, this was mine at 10dpo and the pregnancy is going just fine. Some women don't even get lines until af is due or days after it's late! You got this :thumbup:

Thanks babe! I realllllllly needed that! I'll post a pic of my frer in the am... I'm having such bad cramping!

Yeah that could be normal. I had implantation pain and bleeding between my 10dpo-12dpo. No biggie :haha: So long as they're not intense painful, don't worry about it. Your body's just doing what it has to do :)

Looking forward to the new test! <3

Not impressed with this mornings progression at all :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 28
I say it looks just fine! Remember, doubling HcG is different for everyone, and sometimes takes 48hrs!! Congrats and stay positive!! :)

I see the progression so no worries! My two day progression wasn't that drastically brighter than the original! To really see a progression, you'd have to take FRERs once a day, same times and for a few days.

Not impressed?? I am! Its definitely darker today! Have a happy pregnancy girl &#10084;

Really girls? Ugh im making myself sick here worrying! I was convinced I'd wake up to a blaring line... Took sooooooo long to come up too! Thank you all for your encouragement. I'll post beta results as soon as it comes in. I went this morning... I'm betting 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->