Ok.. now im fedup :(

L

Laura--x

If one more person asks me if i've still not had the baby im gonna scream :hissy::hissy:.

I know im not even at my due date yet, i wasn't even bothered about waiting untill wednesday when i had my sweep and found out i was already dilated. Since then everyday has felt like a week, and everyday i've thought this will be the day, it can't be much longer now, but it just comes and goes. :cry:

I wish i would just get no pains/signs at all, atleast then i wouldn't get my hopes up, but everyday i get a little sign, whether it's a few pains,loosing some of my plug or period cramps.

Im going to drive myself crazy if this is going to last weeks. :hissy:

I know exaclty what you mean about people asking if the baby is here yet. As if they wouldnt get told. FB status ect.

Im the same as you waking every morning and thinking will this be the day.

I'm feeling your pain hun! i'm exactly the same! i'm sure this site is also a hinderance at the end! specially when you see people popping so early! My pet hate is 'he'l come when he's ready' piss off i dont need to hear that! someone also pointed out i could still have well over 2 weeks left yet, they can piss off too!! not long now hun (thats ok :lol:) xxx

Completely agree ladies, my hubby keeps saying "have you not had it yet" so I can get angry at him and not everyone else! lol

Oh god its the worst isnt it! Eventually i just stopped answering the phone to people other that my boyfriend, who would call a million times while he was at work to check i hadnt had her yet.. Yeah, like i wouldnt tell him!?
Not long left though now, the last days do go sooo slow but after all my moaning when i started having contractions i was like make it stop!!! x

Hey hunny, as i think you know im in exactly the same boat, having had 1st sweep at 38 and secnd at 39.

If theres not 3-4 people a day asking me at the moment its a mirricle! not including OH and mum who need about 5 phone calls a day to reasure them!
THEN THERES FACEBOOK!!! mine and OH.

And im like, hello my due dates the 22nd! Ive just started telling everyone she'll be here by next weekend, which she will as im being induced on wednesday, whichi havent told very many people as i dont want OH having a million phone calls a minute between wednesday and friday

But i know what you mean, about the niggles just coming to something or going away! And all these supposed signs and all the stuff you can in thoery do to get Lo out. Ive literally tried them all!

Think OH and mum are on the verge of a nervous breakdown waiting.

Personally i gave up! And im just relaxing and have gone into some sort of middle distance place, which i think is annoying people now, as theyre expecting me to be all tense and scared and on edge, like them. Which tbh doesnt seem to be worth comsumng the energy on!

But laura hun, i really do feel fo ya!
:hugs:
:hug:

Hang on in there hunny! She'll be with you when she's ready :hugs: xxx

Yeah, cos we're totally gonn akeep it secret once we've had them!! Its just stupid!

I know - I've been getting the same, everytime I see someone they say "no baby?" "you still here?" I feel like answering back with some really sarcastic comment but I just smile and say nothing yet! Not long now hun, every day we wait is a day closer to seeing our babies xx

You just want to go into hiding don't you? And the signs are driving me mad too.... I just went into labour with my last one, no twinges, and I much prefer that. All week I've been like 'is this it?!!' I'd rather have nothing or go into frigging labour!!!!

aww hun she'll be with you soon xxx then it will be worth it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->