ok, now i'm really pissed off (apologies for language!!)

M

maddiwatts19

sorry girls, but i really need a rant!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
its 03.30 am and i am wide awake!! why? because some little cockshite has been pissing around with the firealarms and now they are going off every half an hour!!!
i'm at uni, and just for now living in halls because mine and OH's flat has to be cleaned and decorated and this just seemed easier untill its done so i dont get the stress haha!! yeh right.
well firemen turned up and said that someone had deliberately set off the fire alarm, and now police have turned up and the fire alarm keeps going off!! i'm stupidly annoyed now!!

also, i had a huge argument with OH. he stays here some nights and some nights at our flat. tonight he's staying at the flat. anyway, he was talking to a girl on facebook who is his ex. me and him have talked about her, and he always tells me what a bitch she is and how she was horrible to him and all this, but as soon as i say even the slightest thing bad about her, i get shouted at!! i told him i wasnt comfortable with him talking to her because she refuses to talk to him if i'm there or if he talks about me, she just ignors him. and he turned round and just said that i think everythings about me and all this! :cry: so i put the phone down and he hasnt spoken to me since, which has hurt too.. i wasnt trying to make out that its all about me, i was simply saying that i didnt like her and her attitude towards me!!
none of this is helped by the fact that a few weeks ago when we were talking about school days, he said that if her best friend hadnt have spread shit about him and her, they would still be together..:cry::cry: i just broke down in tears at that, but he didnt seem to get why i was upset, so i just left it! :hissy: eugh he can be so hurtful, stupid and annoying!!
i love him so much, but he can hurt me so badly too..

if i'm over reacting girls, please just tell me..
i've always been so self consious in our relationship. i'm a big girl, and i know he can do better, get someone prettier and thinner, so i tread on egg-shells because i dont want him to leave me. it isnt his fault i'm like this, my ex used to mentally, and sometimes physically abuse me. he always told me i was fat, ugly and useless, and after three years of fear i began to believe him. Rob (my OH) has really started to rebuild my confidence in myself, but when he does something like this, it plays on my mind, i dunno if i push him away before he can leave or hurt me.i just dont know..

so is it just me and my hormones over reacting or am i right to be upset??? i'm just so confused!

anyway, i think they've finally stopped the alarms going off, so i really should try and get some sleep before i collapse..

thank you for reading, i'm so sorry if it doesnt make any sense, being half asleep and pissed off really doesnt help!

x

I don't think ur over reactive at all! I would b so pissed if my OH did that and was that insensitive...
:hug:

first off, get it out of your head that he deserves better than you! he is lucky to have you. tell yourself that. i would be quite upset if oh told me casually that he would still be with his ex, had a certain event not occurred. if he was going to say that he should add, that luckily that happened so he could find you. but guys say a lot of things without thinking so i am sure that he didnt mean to hurt your feelings. hope everything gets better for you. :hug:

I agree. Start telling yourself hes the lucky one to have you!!
And id be seriously pissed off with my OH!! Id be bloody livid!!

Been in that exact situation, only with letters and cards rather than facebook... you're not over reacting at all! I was well pissed when I realised that Jonah's father and some girl he'd dated years earlier had made a promise to each other to be together again one day, and that both appeared to still take this very seriously! Made me feel like a temporary substitute until he could have the 'real thing', and it hurt. Eh, he ran away back to her country well before Jonah's first birthday, so she is welcome to him. My ex played all sorts of mind games with me, and I thought it was my fault, too. At one point as he was leaving for work, he actually told me, 'you know, I really hate you sometimes,' and I was left all day at home and then work wondering WHY he would say something like that. He made me insecure. Like maybe I wasn't good enough, or would never measure up to his so-called ex, who as it happens he would NEVER refer to as such. I know better now. She knew he was in a new relationship, and still she continued, as did he. Sometimes I felt worthless and ugly in comparison, but at the end of the day I could hold my head high, because I didn't do anything wrong. I AM good enough... always was... and so are you!! It sounds as though you care for your current partner very much, and that makes him a very lucky fella! I hope he can see that. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

:hugs:

He should realy watch out what he's saying!:growlmad:

Get it out of your head that he can do better than you.I'm 100% sure that any man should be lucky to have you in his life and your fiancee should be the one walking on egg shells!

:hugs:

He should realy watch out what he's saying!:growlmad:

Get it out of your head that he can do better than you.I'm 100% sure that any man should be lucky to have you in his life and your fiancee should be the one walking on egg shells!

I so agree!

I am sorry to hear about all of this. Sure hope that things get better honey! :hug:

I agree with the other ladies - he is the lucky one to have you! Don't ever think that he can do better than you. Please try & keep that in your head!

There is no way he should talk to his ex unless you are comfortable with it, it's just not fair. I don't think you're over-reacting at all.

xx

You should NEVER believe that the person you're with can do better than you dont put yourself in the position where you feel so down cos its hard to get back up!! You're having his baby the most increadable thing a person can ever do and he is the one who is lucky to be with you and never think otherwise :hugs:

Also you are def not over reacting if that was my OH i'd have his balls :)blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->