ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Preethi I hope everything is ok. You have had a much harder time than anyone should already. :hugs:

Thanks dew

Thanks sheryl, that is very sweet of you to say:hugs:, i do hope everything is ok too, i really do not want to be premature because ive finally found the doctor i want to be with but they dont do premature deliveries. plus, its just not right for the baby, fx'd the test comes out normal and the pain is just from baby sitting on a bad nerve or me pulling a muscle somewhere near my ribs.

Preethi: during her pregnancy, my younger sister complained a lot about severe pain in rib area extending to her back right below the breast but she went on to deliver a healthy baby and is doing fine afterwards too. Hope your tests turn out fine.

Aw man Dew, those temps are teasing you aren't they!?! FX you get a nice BFP tomorrow, OR AF turns up bang on time!!!

Sarah; good luck for the TWW hun! We all understand you keeping away a bit, but we'll miss you so don't be gone too long ;)

Preethi, I'm so sorry you're having more pain!! :(

NDH, YAY for DH getting a job!!! wooop!

And everyone else; hi!! :hi: lol

Nothing really to report here, DH still hasn't been able to catch a kick from bub, and s/he did a whopper of one in bed last night JUST before he was reaching over to put his hand on me!! Ugh. I'm being rattled around inside right now, I think we're doing jumping jacks in there or something, it makes typing interesting when I keep giggling...!

I'm currently all caught up in an upcoming grooming competition. The last one we held in NZ was 2 years ago, and I won the entire thing and got the title of "NZ Groomer Of The Year", but this time I'm going to be 31 weeks pregnant (only 9 weeks until due date...!)
I *was* still going to try and compete with Paris, my poodle, but having spent a while grooming her last week, I've decided it'll be far too much hard work in another 2 months time. BUT I'm kicking myself as I really really don't want to pass up the chance to compete too, so possibly will use my bosses cocker? Not sure... In any case I'm now thinking I'll cut down Paris into a much much shorter style so that it's more 'wash & wear' cos the sheer amount of hair she has is starting to become hard work with my tummy, let alone in another few months time!! She has around 4 inches of hair in places, that I have to keep brushed and combed out, as well as taking a good hour or so to bath and dry her every week... so yeah, as much as I loathe to shave her hair off (ie years of caring for her coat to be how it is now), I'm sorta looking forward to an easier care coat for a while too!!! lol

Midwife appointment on saturday, so will record the heartbeat again to add to my lil collection! hehe.

just had to giggle. The phrase "i'm thinking of using my boss's cocker" just sounds so naughty/dirty! :haha:

hope you manage to compete somehow - very impressive winning such a major title!

I watched a video on pregnancy gingivitis at the dentist office. Scary stuff. Yuck! Though some parts of my mouth are better than usual checkups I definitely have some pg going on. However, for the first visit in a long time I have no cavities to fill. It helps that they didn't do any X-rays though. :p

Hubby has perfect teeth and doesn't do anything the dentist tells me to do every single time I see them. :( I sincerely hope the baby gets his teeth. We both had braces but I can't tell you how many cavities I have had in my brief 25 years.

DH is off to work - woop!

Sarah, yay for ovulation! You know your body and your surge never seems to last long so you did the right thing. You'll have to remember that if you go for IUI since they usually have you do the trigger 24-36 hours before you have the IUI - that would likely be too late for you! See you in a week :)

dew, I'm on my phone so can't check your chart nut your symptoms sound awesome and it seems your temp has gone up? The dip could have been implantation which would make today still too early for a bfp. But with your hsg booked, I hope af isn't late if she's coming. Of course, I'd rather she not come at all!

Sheryl, horray for a scan date! Will you be finding out gender or just being relieved to finally see bubs?

Preethi, I hope the pain is nothing serious. I've had elevated liver function tests but my gp wasn't worried as the second test they went down a bit.

Also, I hope I don't get gingivitis! I've been having the worst tome brushing my teeth as my gag reflexes are so high. I can do my teeth barely but nothing else and I hope it passes soon. I tried to do a good clean yesterday and am still suffering for it today. Also have horrible indigestion (I'm pretty sure)

I am assuming that they will be competent enough to tell me the sex. That is definitely something you should learn in sonography school.

BTW -- I just read the rest of your post about you gag reflex. Is it the toothpaste that is making you gag? The pregnancy video they showed me said that you can use water and rinse well with a fluoride mouthwash after.

It's nothing to do with toothpaste - it's from having anything in my mouth (DH is not so happy about that :blush:). My mom has super high gag reflex that was always worse when she was pregnant. I can hardly even stand to gargle.

Then I guess you are out of luck. Have you always been that way?

Nope, never had any issues til I got my :bfp: I hope it goes back to normal after baby arrives because I really can't stand hearing my mom and grandma gagging while they brush their teeth and I don't want that to happen to me. I can deal if it's pregnancy related only...

Dew yes I am almost positive you can ttc that cycle there would be a little spotting that day and some....brownish orangish discharge due to the betadine they wash your cervix with. Other than that in a day or two you should be good to go. I would say definitely take anvil one hour prior, and that dose sounds right. It's kind of a crampy exam and they are preparing you in case there is a blockage because as they short the dye into the tubes it can clear the blockage, but be more uncomfortable as it pushes. Also, when you are having the exam, remember to breathe big, deep breathes. That will help you a ton. Do not tense up and hold your breath because Mrs uterus gets all tensed up then and more crampy occurs. The more you can breathe the more you will have a relaxed uterus. I will pray that you've got a good doctor who is gentle and efficient. I'm glad you got it to work with your schedule.

Preethi I hope for you to just be having growing pains. Or indigestion. I've had some wicked pains under my ribs too and it seems to be aweful indigestion. Good luck for you.

I seem to have growing pains near my cervix, on my sides of my belly, in the middle, and kind of in my chest. I hate having to keep myself calm with all this strange stuff going on but I can't do anything about it.

Yep I have had lots icky pains all over. Even my feet feel like they are falling apart. But, I worked very hard for all the pain so I'm just taking it one pain at a time! Lol.

Thanks so much NY. I will definitely remember to breathe big, thanks for mentioning because I do get all tight and tensed up at the time of pap smear. I hope that dye doesn't interfere with fertility/TTC, I read that if tubes are open then it gets flushed into abdomen and out from there...I am praying there is no block or polyps.

FX'd for you Dew, im sure your HSG will come out positive !

Ny, about hands and feet, god my hands and feet are swollen and my feet hurt so much when i walk. its really bad, i have to keep massaging them, i cant wear my wedding ring or engagement ring.

i have bad heartburn, so hoping that the pains are from indigestion and heartburn like you said!

NDH , i had the gaggin thing with brushing my teeth, and that was in my early weeks too. it passes after a while trust me, im ok now. im sure you will be too, it can be worse when you try cleaning your tongue !

sheryl, you should certainly be able to know the sex by week 18, assuming this sonographer tells you, which im sure he/she will if you ask. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->