ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

sarah hope you caught that eggy, fx'd for you. dew, i know how it must feel to be disappointed, ive had a hell of a year TTCing, it took me over a year to get pregnant as well, i can only pray and keep my fingers crossed for you and sarah, as you both are doing the right things towards getting your BFP ! :HUGS:

just popping on to see if dew had replied....I see you put spotting for yesterday, I was just wondering if you have been testing seeing as your temp hasnt dropped. was just hoping for some good news, but I guess not :hugs:

huggles yay SO glad everything is going so perfectly and you had a great scan :cloud9:

so I ovulated yesterday.....has loads of cramps and ovulation pains and temp went way up today. so now to keep the body and mind calm, and [-o<[-o<[-o<

Good luck Sarah! If possible stay positive but not excessively hopeful as it gets difficult to deal with disappointment later :hugs:

AFM, temps seem to be dropping down now but if I don't get AF today, it will be longest cycle ever. I had pink tinged CM last night. No I didn't test again after 14dpo, it sucks to see BFN, don't know how POAS addicts deal with it :nope:

Sarah, excuse me if it sounds crazy but my superstitious self is at peak right now and I got thinking that may be subject/name our thread that says '....AND get pregnant in 2011' has to do something with you and me not getting our BFP....as if it says...deadline to apply for birth in 2011 has passed!!!:shrug: so further requests ignored :nope: Oh my!!

Huggles, congrats on great scan, so happy for you! Now no worries, you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy :thumbup:

awwwwwww :hugs::hugs::hugs:

your luteal phase is so long so thats why I was feeling hopeful, please update and let me know what happens. if you want me to change the title I will just let me know what to put, Im not superstitious with things like that but Id be happy to change it....just we might get more people joining us.

honestly I am not getting my hopes up this cycle. after all my research I read so many facts that said my chances are still only 25%....its crazy how the odds are stacked against you each month, even with multiple follicles!! Im pretty confident I will get a bfp this year (might take an IUI) so Im trying to not focus on each month so seriously. Ive had enough!!

preethi I meant to say in last post that sorry you are having pains, I am going to be a mess when finally pregnant as I have a bad back already :dohh:

Sarah I also feel I have had enough but can't give up either, that's just not an option. Let's not mess with the name of our thread, that was a ridiculous thought, blame it on my PMS :)

Well good luck Dew that maybe, just maybe, this is all good news for you! I would always POAS at around 10-12 DPO, and expect to see a BFN so I could move on. If I sorta expected it (though of course was hopeful of a BFP!) then it didn't really worry me in the slightest, I'd sit there and watch it, see the control line come up, and wait.... and of course it's start stark white on the preg bit, so I'd sigh, get up, and carry on. "next month"!! So while maybe not a POAS addict, I did do it early, every month we were trying. EXCEPT the last month! I had only ONE stick left, and I didn't want to waste it incase it was a BFN or inconclusive at 10-12 DPO, meaning I'd just have to get more. I decided to be strong and not test until the day AF was due, and if my temp dropped the morning she was due then I was going to wait another day and see... just to save that very last test for the next cycle if I needed it..... LOL! My temp ROSE on the morning AF was due, so I tested. ;)

Anyway, all I was trying to say was that if I wasn't really heart-set on it showing a BFP, then I was happy to POAS. I knew that in the end a BFN didn't rule me out totally anyway, it wasn't until the witch showed that I'd be truely ruled out, so a BFN didn't totally dash my hopes each month, it just helped me prepare!!! :hugs:

Sarah, yay for good ovulation pains etc to help pinpoint the day too! And you BD looks great; that super sperm is RIGHT THERE for those eggs to drop into!!! GOOD LUCK hun!!!!

Preethi, I'm so sorry you're having pain! Some women DO have such a hard time with pregnancy, and I'm so sorry you seem to be!!! I'm sure it's all worth it when we're holding bub at the end of it all, but sheesh, it's not being easy on you at the moment is it!? :hugs:

And Huggles; yay for a good scan!!! Did you get any pics to share??

AFM, I'm 24 weeks today.

!!!

Huggles ya for a perfect scan! I wanna see pics!

Flying happy V day! Dont know if it means much to you, but its a milestone of sorts!

Dew im sorry:( boo for spotting and impending AF. I hate waiting for you and sarah, and sure do hope one of these cycles soon at least one of you will get the bfp...we are due in here for sure. The next cycle would give you a march baby, wouldnt it? Maybe the luck of the Irish will help you out here!

Sarah- i'm sending "catch that eggy dust" your way by the trucks full! Hope it was your magic month where all the little bits and pieces matched up just right.

Preethi- yea I just about fell off my chair when doctor man said I have 20 weeks in between one scan, and meeting my baby without a scan in between! Pffffft! So we are having 2 now. And they are each like an hour long...put on a dvd, pictures on a CD....kinda pricy but OH wanted to do it too so he's the type to just pay money to do things when he wants to. Are you feeling any better today?

I went and bought a few really cute things for baby today. Just clothing but it was fun. And im quickly realizing how expensive it will be just to clothe 2 kids now! I kinda like trendy clothing for children so man, its a lot to just go and buy a few outfits for them both now instead of just my daughter! Yikes!!!!

Well good luck Dew that maybe, just maybe, this is all good news for you! I would always POAS at around 10-12 DPO, and expect to see a BFN so I could move on. If I sorta expected it (though of course was hopeful of a BFP!) then it didn't really worry me in the slightest, I'd sit there and watch it, see the control line come up, and wait.... and of course it's start stark white on the preg bit, so I'd sigh, get up, and carry on. "next month"!! So while maybe not a POAS addict, I did do it early, every month we were trying. EXCEPT the last month! I had only ONE stick left, and I didn't want to waste it incase it was a BFN or inconclusive at 10-12 DPO, meaning I'd just have to get more. I decided to be strong and not test until the day AF was due, and if my temp dropped the morning she was due then I was going to wait another day and see... just to save that very last test for the next cycle if I needed it..... LOL! My temp ROSE on the morning AF was due, so I tested. ;)

Anyway, all I was trying to say was that if I wasn't really heart-set on it showing a BFP, then I was happy to POAS. I knew that in the end a BFN didn't rule me out totally anyway, it wasn't until the witch showed that I'd be truely ruled out, so a BFN didn't totally dash my hopes each month, it just helped me prepare!!! :hugs:

AFM, I'm 24 weeks today.

!!!

First of all Big congrats on successfully completing 24 weeks of pregnancy :thumbup:

Thanks for the good wishes too :flower: I hope you know that I didn't mean to call you or anybody else a POAS addict as I was not even here when you all were TTC :) but thanks for explaining how testing on 12 dpo helped and didn't put you down in the dumps. I guess I am a freak, even Sarah is pretty calm and composed when compared with me :)

NY, Preethi: My friend next door who is due on Aug 3rd has only had one scan so far around 17 weeks and she is happy that way. She may or may not have one more scan before delivery.

Flying.... HAPPY VIABILITY DAY!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: That's a big milestone!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Preethi, hope your back feels better... thanks for the lovely comments!! :hugs:

Dew.. keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

Sarah... eeeek! Hope you caught that Egg! You relax now and let your body do the rest! It's been an exciting cycle for you this time round and you never know... it might be the little bit you need to fall pregnant! :shrug: Fingers crossed!

Huggles: Awesome news on your scan! :dance: As far as I knew it was a total of 20 teeth (the last four molars appear around the age of 2). Molars are a bugger as they're HUGE in comparison to all the other teeth that cut.

Hope everyone is well! i got some great bargins shopping for maternity clothes today and Lottie had more time spent on the toilet! :rofl: she's starting to like feeling like Mummy! :haha: (not that I spend a lot of time on the loo :rofl:)

Happy V-day Flying! Woo!

Dew, I have my fingers crossed for you for good news - hoping AFs absence is a very good thing. If you're superstitious about the title, the "AND give birth" could possibly be dropped. Wouldn't be a big change - and there's still lots of time to get pregnant in 2011. Would have to decide if it's worth it though if we'll have lots of new people posting here as a result.

Sarah, good luck catching one of those eggs this month - I'm so hopeful for both you and Dew - as soon as you both get pregnant we can move the thread to the baby club forum.

Caught another mouse last night.
Ooh look at the time - I have to run to my doctor's appointment.

NDH and Sarah: when you guys show concern about new people joining in, I sometimes think that may be I was also an intruder as I was last one to join :nope: also, because I can get superstitious about things, sometimes I feel if I had not joined, probably Sarah would have got her BFP already :nope:

P.S. What is V-day?

NDH and Sarah: when you guys show concern about new people joining in, I sometimes think that may be I was also an intruder as I was last one to join :nope: also, because I can get superstitious about things, sometimes I feel if I had not joined, probably Sarah would have got her BFP already :nope:

P.S. What is V-day?

I keep popping on to read posts, its hard to stay away especially when I still have some hope for you dew. has the witch arrived yet? at least I am not thinking about my 2WW, thats the important part that I wanted to avoid...that and spending hours on end reading about follciles and chances of getting pregnant :dohh:

first of all dont be silly....the way I remember it is you were a special person right from the beginning that I wanted you to join us. I must admit I do have that 'couldnt be bothered to chat to someone new' thing going on now, but it wasnt the case with you at all....you fit right in :hugs: also perhaps I dont want any newbies as I dont want loads of other people waiting for their bfps....it feels like the thread has been very successful and only 2 to go and I want to keep it that way.

also please dont think I would have got my bfp already if you hadnt joined, I would have probably gone mental if you hadnt joined as I would be alone ttcing! our bfps are probably already mapped out for us, written in the stars somewhere, I just wish we could know which month they will come. Im really trying to look at the bigger picture than each month, I think Ive had enough as been at it every month since september. I dont know how some of you waited even longer! dew the way I like to think about it is our forever babies are out there somewhere and we cant choose the month they want to arrive, but keep the faith that they WILL arrive. I think for me it might take a few more months and perhaps some extra help, but it will come. (heres me being all calm, that because Im just starting the 2WW. in 2 more weeks I will be feeling just like you and the roles will be reversed)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

anyway I have changed the title of the thread just to ease any superstitions and put that its closed so I dont think anyone else will join in.

Oh Sarah, you are always so sweet and kind to me and that's why I am stuck to you and your thread...thanks so much for changing thread name...I wish I was a positive person and not get into such superstitious thinking which surfaces mostly when I am depressed and surrounded by negative thoughts. As you can see, AF hasn't showed up yet and it's killing me mentally not knowing what's going on....one thing I can think of is that probably I ovulated on CD13 (day after first smiley) so delay in AF.

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes and support!...means a lot to me :hug:

the last few days are really the worst time of the whole cycle, I do tend to go a little crazy then too. if no AF in the morning are you going to test?

the last few days are really the worst time of the whole cycle, I do tend to go a little crazy then too. if no AF in the morning are you going to test?

i am thinking AF will be there tonight, if not, then depending on morning temp, I may test but honestly after clear BFN on 14 dpo I have little hope.

I get pink tinged CM 3 days before AF. I had pink CM last night, I hope that doesn't mean AF will be on 25th....that would be scary crazy.

Today I spend almost an hour reading a thread on 'softcups', I will definitely try these next time, they are available in Walmart near our house so can pick up anytime.

:hugs: Dew - sorry that my comment made you sad and uncomfortable. You joined the thread so long ago I certainly don't think of you as a new person by any means.

Your turn will come very soon, I'm sure of it. If not this cycle it will be soon. I still think your chart looks good, and that dip two days ago looks a lot like implantation to me.

And Sarah's right about V-day. 24 weeks is considered the time that a baby could be viable outside the womb with proper medical treatment. So a big cause for celebration with that hurdle behind :)

I get pink tinged CM 3 days before AF. I had pink CM last night, I hope that doesn't mean AF will be on 25th....that would be scary crazy.

Today I spend almost an hour reading a thread on 'softcups', I will definitely try these next time, they are available in Walmart near our house so can pick up anytime.

that would be crazy. I hear clomid can lengthen your cycles so I will have to be prepared for that at the end of mine.

lots of people love the softcups on here so worth a try. I am so squeemish about putting anything up there like that. I think Im ok though as I always make sure to lie down for at least an hour after bding (and usually its at night) so I feel the swimmers should get to where they need to in that time. theres been lots of bfps in the over 35 folder with people using them so definitely worth a try....that and an hsg could be the perfect combo for a bfp :hugs:

Thanks NDH!! :hugs:
I didn't know about V-day. I know 36 weeks is considered safe enough time for delivery of baby. That way 24 weeks is a very important milestone...good for Flying :thumbup:

but honestly after clear BFN on 14 dpo I have little hope.

someone in the over 35 folder just got a bfp on 15dpo, after negatives 8dpo, 10dpo, 13dpo, 14dpo. not that I want to get your hopes up as its horrible to have them crashing down, its just I still have hope and I cant stop coming on this thread until I know your status :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->