ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Yep, he was quite animated! It seriously baffles my mind too. We call him Bean, so I just picture a "something" in there sitting still, doing nothing. Nope. He is in there with hands grabbing cords, biting his hands, making faces, holding his feet. SO WEIRD! Guess if I had any problem with bonding before today, thats been taken care of!

awesome pics ny! So glad you had such a lovely scan!

:hi:

Preethi, glad all went well at scan... I like the sound of this lady!!
Flying.. hope you've had a brilliant time at your baby shower! Would lvoe to see the pics!
Natalie... YEY for more movements! :dance:
Huggles.. my Hubby enjoys the Transformers too, but he's not crazy about it.. we might wait till it comes out on DVD - we haven't been to the cinema in ages
Sheryl, hope hubby is okay! :hugs:
Sarah, sorry your temp isn't great... I hope you get the luteal phase support you need! :hugs:

Nikki.... Wow wow wow... what gorgeous pics of Bean!! I love :cloud9: pic 2 on the first set where you can clearly see his sweet little nose, mouth and chin! What a gorgeous profile!! :cloud9: and thanks for the 23 weeks wishes :flower: xxx

Thanks mummy, he does look like his daddy so far! Maybe once he fattens out a bit he will take some more of my look!

Will you celebrate 24 weeks to be Vday or are you more prone to think further along is vday?

:) he's a cutie that's for sure!

Uhm.... Hubby and I will just be pleased that we're another week further along and now at the point where we know doctors will try to help us if anything goes wrong. We'll just carry on as we are and hope that we make it to term. x

That sounds like a reasonable outlook! Glad you are trekkin along without a hitch!

Aww Ny look at your little man! What amazing pictures of him! Those are some of the most detailed 3D pics I've seen I think - I am so awed.

Thanks NDH. I was so nervous for disappointment and the ultrasound guy was very good. He described things a lot and got so many different shots of the baby. Guess its worth the money that I was weary of spending!

Ny, those are goregous pics.. so awesome to see him do so many different things !! cant wait to organize my 3d scan..

AFM, here are my two pics below... :cloud9:

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Happy 23 weeks mummy !!

i think the pics are small and not very visible, i wish i knew how to make them better.. x

Well the babyshower was fun! But... I left my camera sitting in the bedroom and forgot all about taking photos! lol!!! I got a photo tonight of all the goodies I got, but none of the people who came! Ooops.

13 people showed up! I was stoked with that cos I'm not a very social person at all, most of them were people I've known for years but haven't seen them in ages so it was great to catch up with them all. :)

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_2479.jpg
lots of clothes, in varying sizes (thank goodness!) A few throws/blankets, some toys, some creams and lotions etc, a baby bath... all lovely stuff!!! And soooooooooo cute! lol.

omg, ny those photos are amazing!!! How awesome!!! :D

preethi love the photo of bubs sucking her thumb :cloud9:

flying glad you had a nice time and how nice to see people you havent seen for a while. that looks like a nice amount of pressies! hope that makes things easier, it can be so expensive at first.

urgggh the countdown is on, period due thursday so its those annoying last few days. my temp went up but my chart looks so weird Im ignoring it. BFN this morning. I just hope Thursday comes soon so I can either get on with another cycle or be very happy!

flying, love the gifts, you must be over the moon., xx and im so glad you enjoyed your shower !! Thanks for helping me alter my images to the right size .. as always. :hugs:

my shower is next monday, wont be a big affair, just family and family friends at my mums house..

sarah, i do hope you have a reason to be very happy on thursday.. FX'D for you.. fingers and toes..xxx

Thanks to flying, i can now share these pics at a larger size.. x

Attachments

• download (2.jpg
    download (2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
  • download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
Flying, Glad you had a lovely shower! You got loads of lovely things!!

Preethi... such cute pics! Your little lady is so sweet!!

Sarah... hoping those BFN's turn into BFP's soon! If not.. I'm looking forward to a detailed account and pictures of Vegas :D :hugs:

Sarah, I am also rooting for your bfp, but will enjoy some pics of vegas too!

Preethi- such a lovely little baby you have in there! Good work:)

Flying, cute stuff, love the hat with little ears on it. Glad all went well for you!

You guys do your showers early, I think ive got a couple months yet! Thats if I decide on one..

Ok, off to paint I go! Hope I like this color...never realized (ok, yes I did) that i was THIS picky and such a perfectionist until this house renovating began. Paint for my room has been, Oh, about a week long process of buying samples, hating them, trying new stores, and trying to get the perfect blue. Not sure i've gotten it, but really ready to just throw some paint up now! Plus, OH will seriously have a heart attack if I cant just pick a color and put it up!

Aw NY you are way more picky about the paint than I was. We picked 3 colors, did samples on the wall and I just picked the most green of the 3. :p

My shower won't be until about 32 weeks for me which is in September.

Not sure why this color is so hard for me to find...i want a blue gray. So everything I put up is either too blue or too gray. Lol. Impossible! OH is pissing me off bad....he likes to do everything half assed and I cant stand anything done that way so need to keep telling him to do something else and he has a huge hissy fit banging things around, swearing, and muttering mean things to himself as I leave. Seriously, he sucks at home improvements. Grrrr.

Not sure why this color is so hard for me to find...i want a blue gray. So everything I put up is either too blue or too gray. Lol. Impossible! OH is pissing me off bad....he likes to do everything half assed and I cant stand anything done that way so need to keep telling him to do something else and he has a huge hissy fit banging things around, swearing, and muttering mean things to himself as I leave. Seriously, he sucks at home improvements. Grrrr.

LOL thats so funny!

Im exactly the same with paint......It took about 10 different samples to choose a light brown for my last renovation :dohh: I prefer to get the little paint samples than the printed sheets as I find the printed colour is always a little off. and the paint always looks darker once on the wall so thats why it too so long for me to find the perfect light brown. blue grey is probably one of the hardest shades to get perfect, much harder than a green or pink.

im lucky, hubby is amazing at renos....he has learnt slowly through the years. he is a perfectionist too, although not as much as me so I have to push him to do better but he always appreciates it at the end (even though he sulks at the time)!!

reminds me, I took some photos of our deck the other day so have to transfer them and show you...remember ages I talked about my new deck furniture thats like a couch. hubby is right now stipping the deck to restain it, he did it last year and it chipped during our bad winter.

Aw NY you are way more picky about the paint than I was. We picked 3 colors, did samples on the wall and I just picked the most green of the 3. :p

My shower won't be until about 32 weeks for me which is in September.

the green looks lovely, I think I might do green and brown too. when I eventually get a bfp :coffee:
hey isnt your scan in 2 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->