ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Preethi, she won't necessarily be the one delivering (God I hope not) but I have no say in the matter and don't get to choose - depends on who's working when I get there. I'm looking for a student doula though so even if I do get the mw from yesterday I won't have to worry about her forcing me into a medicated birth. She's very anti- natural labour. :(

And oh no, I'm so sorry they think it is OC after all! But better safe than sorry and treat it as if it is OC than risking it. You've sure had more than your share of worries and I hope this is the last of them.

Sounds weird with the itchy feet! That would be tough to itch those sensitive parts because it tickles too. Lol. Hope you get some relief Preethi and im glad its nothing serious, other than the annoying itch!

Well ive got lots to fear about.. and the news is not good.

we went to our appointment and they are waiting for a result for a virus test that comes back in one week to confirm OC, but apart from that they have found out that i have only 50 % of amniotic fluid, and not the rest, definetely not as much as she expects me to have which is 12cm, i only have 6cm or something and my babys head is measuring 2 weeks behind because of no fluid , so its being compressed, same goes to the abdomen as well, its measuring small.. i am not leaking the fluid, and theres nothing wrong with its kidneys, which is the first thing they check when they see less fluid. its kidneys are ok, but she cant explain why there is less fluid, so obviously now, the head and abdomen is an issue as its getting compressed. i may have to be injected with steroids to mature its legs , and may go into preterm labour by being induced if they see that the baby is distressed. she wants a second opinion, so i have to go for another scan soon to another doctor to confirm what she has seen, which she is 80 % sure of , and then we have lots to decide as the hospital we were supposed to deliver in, do not take patients until 34 weeks, so i have lots going on, am extremely worried and upset :( i may not be on for a while, well i dont know anything now, because i dont need anymore than i already have on my plate. ive had a horrible pregnancy as far as i can say, starting with blood clots, and bleeds and lots of stuff and now this.

i am really really upset and worried.

Well ive got lots to fear about.. and the news is not good.

we went to our appointment and they are waiting for a result for a virus test that comes back in one week to confirm OC, but apart from that they have found out that i have only 50 % of amniotic fluid, and not the rest, definetely not as much as she expects me to have which is 12cm, i only have 6cm or something and my babys head is measuring 2 weeks behind because of no fluid , so its being compressed, same goes to the abdomen as well, its measuring small.. i am not leaking the fluid, and theres nothing wrong with its kidneys, which is the first thing they check when they see less fluid. its kidneys are ok, but she cant explain why there is less fluid, so obviously now, the head and abdomen is an issue as its getting compressed. i may have to be injected with steroids to mature its legs , and may go into preterm labour by being induced if they see that the baby is distressed. she wants a second opinion, so i have to go for another scan soon to another doctor to confirm what she has seen, which she is 80 % sure of , and then we have lots to decide as the hospital we were supposed to deliver in, do not take patients until 34 weeks, so i have lots going on, am extremely worried and upset :( i may not be on for a while, well i dont know anything now, because i dont need anymore than i already have on my plate. ive had a horrible pregnancy as far as i can say, starting with blood clots, and bleeds and lots of stuff and now this.

i am really really upset and worried.

Oh so so sorry Preethi. My heart is sinking thinking of your situation...hoping sincerely that medical science can fix this problem...sending you lots of positive energy and best wishes...A BIG HUG too!!

So sorry Preethi :cry: I hope they find the best solution they can! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! :hugs:

omg Preethi! :hugs: :Hugs: :Hugs: :Hugs: :Hugs:
Keep safe hun, and look after yourself and your baby, let us know what happens when you can! :(

ny, you don't need to fast for the standard GTT test (1 hour) it's only if that one comes back high that you'll have to fast and do the 3 hour one. Good luck! :)

Big prayers are coming to you Preethi. I hope for the best for your poor baby. Try to keep us updated and stay strong.

Preethi: I just read online that drinking LOTS (like 5-6 liters) of water helps increase AF. Also read that a woman with less AF was asked to drink COCONUT WATER. I know coconut water is very nutritious so if you can have real or canned (Naked brand), it may help.

Oh Preethi, big hugs. As your daughters kidneys are functioning normally the good news Is the fluid should refil - but it will need close monitoring. If you know Sequeena on this forum, she went through something similar and has had 12 scans to monitor her levels. There were times she had less than 3cm of fluid and they wanted to induce but waited a week and it would go up - and then down again. She's now 38 weeks so has made it full term. I'll be praying that your fluid refills soon to acceptable levels - trying coconut milk as Dew suggested sounds like a good idea. (plus it's tasty! I can only drink so much water).
You had better have the perfect baby when she's born for all the trouble she's given you in utero!

Thanks Dew .. xx

NDH, i do know sequeena, but havent actually chatted to her. wow she had less than 3..? that is far too low.. i was told i have 6cm and they are worried.. where can i find her if i want to have a chat ? xx i love coconut water so will try getting access to some.. xxx

Here's a link to her profile so you can send her a pm. I've never chatted to her either though - I just silently stalk her journal :blush: (With journals that are long established before I find them I have a bad habit of never posting on because I take a week or more to catch up on reading it and then feel weird about posting...) But I don't think she'd have a problem giving you some reassurance.
Oh and her fluid levels didn't drop below 3cm it looks like, but did come quite close a few times.

NDH, im just like you.. a silent stalker, although i find it so tough.. lol.. i cant get the link.. i think you forgot to post it xxxx

Is this the link you are looking for...I just googled it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...l-d-day-13-days-until-possible-induction.html

Preethi, hope you are doing OK.

https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=25287 Sequenna's profile

We got confirmation that my big scan is tomorrow to confirm the diagnosis, which the doctor believes is 90 % true anyway... so will update then.. xx thanks ladies xx

Hello ladies hope you don't mind m posting for a minute. Babyhopes I answered your pm I hope it's helpful. Low fluid is scary but it doesn't always mean there is something wrong.

At one point my fluid was 1.3-3cm but my consultant is an optimist so went fir the higher number :lol: fluid levels always fluctuate even in normal pregnancies so as long as baby continues to move then 99% of the time everything is fine. Drinking water really does help, I drank it to the point where I felt sick but it's for a good cause.

I actually had my last scan at 36+4 ... after having had regular scans throughout pregnancy I am quite nervous!!! But I'm at the finishing line now and so will you girls be before you know it!

good luck with your scan tomorrow babyhopes!

Sequeena - thanks for stopping by :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->