ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sequeena- thanks a lot. Helps to hear that Preethi and her baby have such good hopes for things being ok. Good luck with your next scan!

Preethi good luck with your scan. And :rofl: I totally forgot to post the link. Looks like you found it anyway.

And Sequeena, it's nice of you to stop by and reassure Preethi and the rest of us too :)

Thanks a lot sequeena, it did really help.. and thanks NDH for telling me about her :hugs:

the problem is, i havent felt movement for 2 whole days and even when i poke and prod, i get vague small hiccups from LO and not kicks or anything.. baby is active on scan, just not in my tummy, plus my uterus must be measuring small because my bump does not seem normal for 27 + 3, it is quite small in comparison to all the pics ive seen of other first time mommies on Bnb..

my scan is in 3 hours time, so hoping for the best. xxx thank you all so much xxxxxxxx

Aw Pretthi :hugs: I know you're so worried right now, and I am crossing my fingers that everything is totally fine!!!! And do NOT compare your bump to others!!!! I have a lady who works right next door to me who was *honestly* about the same size you are in your last photo, and she had her bub yesterday at 37 weeks. I'm NOT exaggerating, she had a teeny bump but her bub was a normal size and healthy and everything. Different people carry totally differently, so comparing your size to others means NOTHING hun, please don't worry about that too.... There's women in my antenatal class with tiny bumps nearly a month further along than me too!

:hugs: anyway, I hope all is ok!!!

Oh yeah... my NCT friend has a bump a similar size to me and she's due in one week! She was the same last time round and her son sam was 7lb 12oz... where she hid that baby boy I have no clue?? but he was in there! :haha:

Will be keeping everything crossed for you and hope that all goes okay today! I'm glad that Squeena has given you some useful advice and helped reassure you! :thumbup: You need a little bit of that from someone having gone through the same stress and concerns!

:flower:

Good luck Hun, I'm sure all will be fine! You have an anterior placenta remember. I have a posterior placate and went through periods when I couldn't feel anything. For all you know baby could be having a party in there while you're asleep ;)

Preethi: good luck with your scan today...hoping to hear a better news at this place.

Thanks Sequeena and good wishes to you too! :flower:

Hi, they confirmed the diagnosis today, although my fluid levels went up from 6 to 8 so thats good, but baby is weighing in the 840's or 70's range and she should be 10 % more i think by now, measuring a week behind in measurements,

but overall, no defects with kidneys or whatever and LO is healthy, although im going to be starting steroid injections on saturday to mature her lungs and i will be having scans every few days/ weekly and will also be monitored in the labour room on a CTG machine to check for distress as i dont feel movements..

i have appointments next week with the american hospital here where they have incubators and i have to be booked with them just in case i have to deliver prematurely.. so thats whats going on now.. im drinking water and fluids like crazy to try and top my fluid levels up and resting as well..xxx

Thank you so much all of you for your support... they are basically saying that my case is unexplainable as they look for three things when it comes to low AF.

birth defects in kidneys,
growth ******ation due to improper blood flow from placenta
leakage

ive passed all three tests, so its unexplained !

Good preethi I'm glad baby is healthy but sorry that you are at risk for early delivery. Aren't they worried about the head and stomach being compressed? Can't the brain be affected by the head being compressed on? Do you need to stay in a hospital now to be on that monitor? Take it easy, and hope drinking fluids raises your levels.

Preethi: :hugs: good news on AF levels going up and baby being healthy, rest of the things are just precautionary...keep drinking those fluids...although water is great but in my opinion drinking too much of pure water alone may deplete you of essential nutrients so will be nice to have nutritional water with no sugar and less sodium...coconut water is closest in composition to blood so would highly recommend that. I am feeling very relieved after your last scan news, hopefully with enough rest, fluid-intake and proper medical monitoring you will go on to deliver a full term healthy baby :thumbup:

NY: I like your new avatar pic. You are so perfect I guess that's why initially you worried so much about tummy showing up :winkwink: I hope you are feeling better now and all that backache/bodyache is gone...good luck for your upcoming doctor's appointment.

oh sweetheart.... that's a lot more positive news!! :hugs:

I'm glad you're going to be so closely monitored and I can promise you this.... when your little lady arrives safely and is in your arms you wont care about what you've been through... :thumbup: because it'll all be worth it!!

Will keep everything crossed that come 10 weeks time she's still inside and growing nicely!! :flower:

Ny, they are not worried about the brain being compressed, its not like shes not growing you know, just measuring smaller because of the position is what i was told today. but they are more worried about my fluid levels so i will be monitored closely..

Dew, i am drinking coconut water and its lovely, always loved coco water.. xx

thanks ladies, :flower:

mummy :hugs:

Preethi glad to hear that. Being monitored is so good, I am proud of you for going through all of this and you will get a beautiful outcome. We are here for you.

Dew thanks hun. I pretty much teared up a bit at your compliment. Hello, hormones!

Sitting at doctors after drinking the awful GD drink thqt is really sugary and has hit me with some naseou so I'm trying to take breathes and think of cute kittens floating in bubbles so I don't throw up at the docs. Lovely day! Bring on the dreaded pelvic exam now then my mind can be on that so I'm not sitting here feeling green!

babyhopes - glad the scan went ok and really glad they're going to be monitoring you closely. So sorry you've got such low fluid levels, but glad that baby looks healthy in there. Glad you're gonna get steroids just in case and that they are keeping a close eye on you and bubs.

ny - good luck with the pelvic exam! hope you feel better from the gtt soon :hugs:

They didn't even do a pelvic! That's the part I dread most too so was all set for it. Wonder why I have not had one since 5 weeks......oh well guess they don't need it. My baby likes the Orange sugar drink, he is rockin and rollin in there!

Why would you need a pelvic exam??

haha, the drink made my lil one rock and roll around everywhere too! Made for quite fun entertainment while waiting the hour!

Preethi, hun! I'm so glad things are a bit better with higher levels now, and that with constant monitoring you can keep tabs on it all. I do hope all is totally fine and you have a full term delivery!!!!

AFM I was laying in bed this morning thinking about how close the single-digit countdown is now, and how I'm gonna be only 11 weeks away in another day or so. And then when I get up and check my emails I have the "week 29" update in my inbox. omg! It's friday already!! I have only 11 weeks to go NOW! eep.

Thanks NY, nice avatar pic by the way, it looks great... good luck with the GTT, it does taste awful ... xx but you will be done soon x

thanks huggles xx

Flying- with my daughter 7 years ago, we had more pelvic exams. Also, when I made this appointment the woman said I would. But guess they don't until 36 weeks. So yay! Im free of those for 8 more weeks. Suweet!

They said most likely I will be doing my c section october 12th. Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->