ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

mummy, :hugs: so sorry i forgot to wish you amongst all my worries.. HAPPY THIRD TRI !!!!! :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: so close tot he end.. so proud of you for staying team :yellow:

i am officially in the third tri too though for me each day is a success of being able to keep her in . xxx

Ny dont pay attention to those type of comments, i know its hard to ignore but you getting stressful over that is not good for you or baby and probably not worth it.. xx your GD will pass, my aunt had it too, her son is totally fine and so is she, infact he is what 16 yrs old now.,. xx

NDH, have fun shopping, hope you get some fab buys xx

NDH - have fun shopping!

NY - how horrible of your aunt! Totally unnecessary for her to say things like that!
As for your toe - so sorry you hurt it so bad. I think all ER would do is strap it, but they might want to x-ray first and if you don't want that then i agree, probably no point going to them. Maybe buy some strong strapping plaster and strap your baby toe to your fourth toe - kind of like a split. Will stop it moving so much and might help ease the pain. Otherwise you could go and just refuse an x-ray but ask them if they can strap it for you or give you some kind of toe splint or something.

Please don't worry Preethi... I'm not in the least bit worried if I get wished happy 3rd trimester... you've got so much on your plate!!

but thank you for being so thoughtful...and happy 3rd tri for you too!! :holly: :holly: :holly:

NY... how ridiculous! Just IGNORE your aunt. if you're measuring fine, then the docs will be pleased that all is on track! people who are shorter generally look like their tummies are bigger anyway, so how she can make such a judgment on your size etc is beyond me! Sorry about your toe! :flower:

Happy 3rd TRI ladies!!! So exciting!

Preethi- I know it doesnt help much, but at least you have made it to the third tri, let alone getting pregnant at all....so its the part of all of this that is positive to hang on to. I am still praying for you and your sweet baby. You have gotten through the bleeding and that treacherous first tri, i have faith in you for this hard time.

Huggles- I actually did just that last night. OH ran out and bought wrapping supplies and wrapped it for me. I said some colorful cuss words as he did it! Now today because of it, the swelling is less, but unfortunately the pain is no less yet. Sheesh!

Little toes are horrible! I never woulda thunken. I wont be unsympathetic while taking Xrays of toes anymore when I usually think in my head "oh come on, you big baby." Now I get it! I will be gentler!

What I really wish ER could do is give me some pain meds...but i'd not want any because of the baby, so I still am not going to go. I tried to put my foot into my work shoes this morning a few hours before I needed to go in, and that did NOT work so I called in. Poor little toe, I feel like such a baby. Lol.

I managed to rip the toenail off my big toe a few years ago, right before a Highland Dancing lesson (the day before a competition!)
It was definitely worse when crammed into a shoe. Had to pull out of the competition after the first dance as the pain was just too bad. i went to the pharmacy and they gave me some anaesthetic cream to put on the toenail bit. Maybe you could get something like that for the toe? Not sure if it would be contra-indicated for pg or allowed though, as it's a topical cream and not a tablet, so might be ok?
Glad the swelling is going down though. Definitely don't try cram it into any shoes - give it space!

I had researched the medicated pads for like, back pain a month ago and all of that was a no so im assuming the topical med stuff is all no since its absorbed...

ah that sucks. Well, hopefully yhe strapping will help soon :hugs:

Thank you:) It would help even more if I could have some chocolate for comfort as I lay on the couch bored!

ouch ny, sorry about your toe, i hate it when that happens, its like banging your knee or shin against a table.. ouch and with little toes they can be worse... maybe try an ice pack.. it may help xx

preethi omg I had a chance to read back through the messages...you poor thing for having to go through all this :hugs: :kiss: :hugs: so if I read correctly the last apt they said that the fluid has risen but you are being monitored often and have to check for movement. Im glad they are monitoring you carefully and pray she stays safely in there as long as possible :hugs: I cant believe what you have been through with this pregnancy, it will be all worth it very soon xxx

ny Im sorry you have GD, Ive read about it a few times on here. I would have a hard time changing my diet too. And sorry about the toe...ouch! you will laugh but I fell over one night on the way back to the hotel in vegas...and I hadnt had any drink! my wedge shoe must have twisted and I landed on my knees and dropped the coke in my hand!! luckily not many people where around, I have a massive sore on my knee thats now all brusied and scabbed :dohh:

we didnt take any photos at all! its our 6th time going and we've probably taken them all already and mainly as I had to leave my camera behind for someone for business.

dew how are you doing, assuming you are ovulating this week. when is your FS appointment?

afn bfn this morning, and I did one random temp and it seems very low. Im sure the evil one will arrive on thursday and Im ok with it...this cycle was great and whizzed by. my mum is here and sister, BIL and 2 nieces come on the 13th so lots to do so this month should fly by too.

omg then it will be september and we will be preparing for some births! :cloud9:

Sarah I hate when I fall perfectly sober! Lol. Lucky you, the few that saw you probably just expected you drunk:) haha. Are you guys going on any vacation? Sucks that the bfn keeps showing up I was hoping round 1 would do it! Oh well, can't be that easy, now can it.

Welcome back Sarah, missed you! :hugs: So glad you had fun in Vegas :thumbup: I fall and get hurt many times, I consider myself clumsy and am not shy about it :winkwink:

TTC is an exhausting process, I am happy that it is not gonna be dominant activity while your family visits you, surely helps to take mind off of things!

NY: sorry about your owie :kiss: hope the tiny toe gets better soon and ignore that lady, she sounded bitter and very wrong. :growlmad: I am sure you won't have to take insulin shots and you'll be back to normal after baby's birth. :hugs:

Preethi: Keeping you and your baby in my prayers and hoping for the best for both of you. I think you are doing great and staying calm, am so proud of you!! :hugs:

Huggles: love your bump pic...thanks for sharing! I have heard that baby boy bump is slightly higher compared to baby girl bump, do you think so?

Hey :hi: to everyone else. Hope you all are doing great. I am in Chicago and doing just fine. More later.....

Huggles' bump is a good bit higher than mine. Mine is very low compared to what most people expect to see.

dew i have no idea re heights of bumps as so far both my pg's were boys. Bumps seem to be similar though. Maybe in another week or two after a bit more growth we should do a comparison btw me and sheryl - we're similar gestations but one boy one girl. Could be interesting comparing bumps!

all your words are very kind, but i think its time to face reality. i had my appointment today and my fluid levels are significantly low, and baby is weighing and measuring small.. quite small infact and i had a good cry at the doctors today because it is not looking good, i am going to be on weekly monitoring, but it is definetely going to be a planned caesarean and we have appointments with neo natologists and they said survival chance at 28 weeks is 75-80 % now its a waiting game, ive got to have my bags packed and could deliver at any time depending on the scans and how baby is doing.

they have also said that you are looking at one month or more in the incubator.. and it is ridiculously expensive but i hope we are covered properly.

i am distraught and extremely upset and dont know what to say anymore. dh is worried too, we just want her to survive and gain weight. for all you know, i could be telling you guys that ive had my baby in the next 2 weeks, its all really scary right now, and anything could happen at anytime... ive got to keep a watch for movements, and i already feel defeated.. purely because dh already has a child from a previous relationship who is almost 10 years old now and it makes me feel sick, because that child was unplanned and everything and here i am struggling to get pregnant, got pregnant and then now all of this.,.

sorry for the rant, but im really really upset:cry:

I'm sorry honey! :cry:

I will keep you, hubby and baby girl in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

oh preethi :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: we all will be praying for you from all over the world and I hope that everything works out fine. I cant imagine going through it and it just breaks my heart, Im sitting here feeling so sad :hugs: modern medicine is so amazing now that I hope she battles through everything and you will be past this nightmare :hugs: take care of yourself and please keep us updated :hugs:

afm my temp is really low and I have some spotting, so I think I will have another 13 day LP and my period will come tomorrow not thursday. but thats good as then I will have my CD3 apt on friday and not saturday. I feel down today but its the pms more than anything, its amazing how your body physically can change so much.

NY I dont think I am going to take my family anywhere as I need to save my money incase we end up doing 6 months of the IUIs...its $500 per month with meds. So I think we are going to go for a few nights over the border to buffalo and to niagara falls.

I am thinking of you Preethi. I hope your baby does well as we know she is such a strong fighter who wanted to stay with mommy at the beginning. Please rest a lot and continue to talk to your baby as if you are willing her to be ok. They feel what we feel, so just try to send her some comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->