ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Preethi dear don't feel sorry for the rant, it is a wicked reality and knowing that your baby and you are under stress is hurting us very much. I am extremely concerned about your health, this is a lot for your body to deal with. As Sarah mentioned, we are all praying for you constantly and hoping for the best. Let's keep faith in modern medicine :hugs:

Sarah: I know how much it is hurting you right now. Glad your mum is around.

sarah, sorry about your bfn, i do hope you have good news soon with the IUI.. xxx

thanks everyone, im going to try and stay positive, just praying really :hugs:

Sarah: I know how much it is hurting you right now. Glad your mum is around.

you know is weird, Im not hurting too much. Its almost as if Ive generally lost interest and this month doesnt feel any different to the rest, its just normal to me to have another failed month.

obviously I do feel a dissappointment but other than that Im ok. The vegas trip helped and Im glad I did it my first IUI 2WW so I didnt obssess and I dont feel any worse this month than normal (I thought I would once I was doing treatments and paying $$). now the first one is over I will be fine continuing with them.....I will just expect them not to work each month and hopefully one month I will be bowled over!

I do sometimes wonder the month I get my bfp will my temps be high, and when will I get the 2 lines showing. Ive never had any of that.

its nice that mum is here to distract me, but its also hard as I havent told her anything about TTCing, was hoping to just surprise her with a bfp sometime. She asked me in march when I went home if we were thinking of trying, and said that 'Im sure you wont have any trouble as I was very fertile'. meanwhile we'd already been trying about a year then!! so if she asks this trip I might tell her the whole story, she knows nothing about the polyp removal etc etc. My sister knows and she will be here in 2 weeks.

how are you doing....I know these next few months are hard and I know you dont like to focus on that stuff too much but we are always here if you want to vent :hugs:

I forgot to mention I had such a weird dream last night that I was pregnant and gave birth, and I had to come on here to say to everyone wow Im the last to get my bfp but the first to give birth...how weird is that as its not physically possible! so I had this child (a boy) and I was trying to breastfeed and a friend of a friend borrowed him for a while and I was annoyed as I wanted him back. my dad was even in the dream :cry: and I was telling him Im called him Kieran Michael and my dad shed a tear (his name was Michael). But when I woke up I knew I was not pregnant before even doing my temp and seeing the spotting, perhaps the dream was my dad coming to tell me its ok it will happen :cry: its tough to dream about him but comforting at the same time.

Oh Sarah!! What a dream! :hugs: I'm sorry your temp has dropped and that you've had spotting! I just want for you and Dew to have that happy ending and I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with it! :( If I could I would have wished you pregnant a hundred times over already! I'm sure it'll happen, I just wonder what it is that's holding your body back. (that's the biochemistry major from Uni side of me talking) I know making babies is not an exact science... well I suppose it is... and it isn't... there are so many variables... I just wish we could solve it! :rofl:

Scuse me.... it's been a long hot day and i've spent the last 2 hours dealing with insurers, solicitors and a whingy toddler! :dohh:

Nikki...I am feeling your pain with the toe! I broke my second toe on the right foot when in South Africa on hols in Feb... I strapped it up and it's STILL not right. It's okay in shoes etc but if I stand in a funny way or put any pressure on that toe itself I'm in agony! :grr:

I hope yours feeling better soon! :thumbup:

I had a very weird vivid dream too last night. My extended family was staying at a hotel. For some reason my aunt had Kristin 2 or 3 doors down and was keeping her overnight. I woke up at 5 thinking it was time to feed her and realized that I had forgotten her completely. I had to wait till 7 so that I wouldn't wake my family up and then I went to get her. She was awake in her carrier wrapped in blankets but there was urine all over her and her carrier. So I set her down and got stuff to change her and changed her. Then I put her back in her carrier without cleaning it. I had a friend with my for some reason that worked for CPS (child protective services) that said that she was required to call in the incident so she called them. I was kind of in shock at that moment. I realized that I needed to clean the carrier and bathe her and was trying to figure out how to do both things at once when I woke up. It was the first dream I have actually seen her face in.

Kristin was trying to break out of my tummy all night last night. She just kicked and kicked and I ended up having to go to the bathroom about every hour. She must want more space but I don't know how I can give it to her. :( That or it was the chocolate chip muffins I had before bed last night.

Sarah- Hugs for you and I know how that you are feeling frustrated and down. I tried over a year since my last MC. It was longer before that as well. So i really do know how it is. You are going further than me, as I never got any medical help or testing, so you should just remember, it happens suddenly. No reason why, and when it does, you will realize it always could happen but time was not PERFECT. I know the perfect time will come about, and hope its soon. Stupid nature or science or whatever you believe makes it happen! That is an amazing dream, and must mean something.:)

Mummy- I am already feeling better than I was sunday and monday with the toe, but will never take for granted how much you use your toes to walk, stand, and how much a little tiny thing can HURT! Oh my. That was crazy.

Babyhopes - so sorry you're going through all this. Thinking of you loads :hugs:

Sarah - sorry to hear the witch is busy landing :hugs:

Sheryl - that's one crazy hectic dream! And i bet the choc chip muffin had something to do with all the kicking!

Yeah, the 3 of them probably did. But I had the other 3 for breakfast and didn't have the same result. She is getting a bit more active now so maybe it does take longer for my body to process those in particular.

sarah, sorry about your dream, i know you were so close to your father, and thats a wonderful dream, but can imagine how it must be upsetting you.. xxx when you do get your bfp ,your mum will be ecstatic im sure and it will all be ok and maybe it will be a boy,and you will name him kieran( michael ) after your dad.. how nice would that be, sometimes strange things happen and we think about them in our dreams which is sometimes our subconscious mind xxx :hugs:

I really want a muffin now. I can't eat that:( I am going to end up murdering someone. Seriously, I want pancakes and cake so &*#@!($ bad! Lol. I hate diabetes! I had some chocolate today and my sugars stayed fine, so im kinda going to keep lightly pushing my limits and keep monitoring. I have red dots all over my arms from sticking myself. I look diseased or something. Awesome.

Poor thing. I will fare terribly if I have to do that to myself.

sorry about your GD Ny. i have sugar cravings too and i can imagine ow tough it must be to have to control yourself from something you just gotta have.. :hugs:

It is hard, but then I think- if I can't eat so badly, I will have less to lose at the end of all of this and am thankful for that at least. Its just hard to find snacks. Only so much carrots and celery with peanut butter one can stomach. Cheese is becoming a pain to force down even! A chocolatey granola bar sounds nice!

I have my consult at the doc in an hour and half for diabetes and will tell them I am skipping the diabetes "class" in the afternoon. Its not worth my time as I dont really need help on what to eat, got it. And i've monitored very closely and realizing what is goin on so dont need help with any of it and having one appointment early morning and one in afternoon really mucks up a whole day. No thanks!

How is everyone today?

I am good. I think I only got up once last night in the middle of the night. Mom asked what I wanted from them for Kristin and I told her my chair. :) I think she is going to get it for me next week. Hopefully she doesn't hold it ransom until my shower. It occurred to me this morning that my monitor is actually more expensive so I hope someone gets me that. I know there are better deals on it on Ebay so maybe MIL will get that for us. Or some loaded family members that we have on both sides of my and DH's family.

Today (possibly tomorrow) is DH's last day of class and then he will have met all the requirements for his degree. He will still not graduate until December because we missed the August deadline but we are considering him graduated since he has been approved. I am soooo proud of him. He has gotten As in 2 of his 3 summer classes so far and I know he will get an A in this one too.

That's great sheryl! Well done to your OH!

Got my 24 week scan tomorrow morning.

im alright for now, got appointments on saturday, monday and tuesday.. taking it one day at a time. x

NY omg I would have such a hard time as I am a bit sugar fanatic and thats a big reason I can never lose weight...once I try and restrict I crave it more and more :dohh: I do hope you can get through it ok and sounds like you are managing it.

yay for the scan huggles

afm I called in my day 1 today, I have some flow but not a whole lot, but last months period was so light I think this is how I am on clomid. will probably be going in on friday for my CD3 and then a week monday and a week wednesday for the IUI.

finally I downloaded some photos from my phone and here and the deck ones I promised a long time ago! remember huggles how you couldnt imagine the sofa, well here it is. we put some throws over the cushions for the dogs but we take in the cushions at night, they are outdoor fabric but they can still get dirty and wet. you can also see how we back onto a forest, we see lots of deer daily so its really nice. we are in a city of 120,000 people with all the conveniences but when we sit on our deck we feel like we are in the country :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2011-07-01 17.24.46.jpg
    2011-07-01 17.24.46.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 2011-07-01 18.20.45.jpg
    2011-07-01 18.20.45.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2011-07-01 18.20.23.jpg
    2011-07-01 18.20.23.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2011-07-01 18.21.09.jpg
    2011-07-01 18.21.09.jpg