ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

sorry about day 1 of AF sarah,hoping wednesday's IUI brings you some hope ! xx

lovely pics.. wow youve two really cute dogs as well..and that garden/lawn space is massive !!

huggles, you must be so excited for your scan, good luck !! x

Good luck for tomorrow Huggles... I know this is a very scary time for you... but we'll be here to help distract you, one day at a time!

Same goes for your Preethi... we'll distract you one day at a time! :thumbup:

Sarah... sorry about the :witch: :( Your decking/layout looks lovely! very calming and doggies are super cute! :happydance:

wow sarah, your deck looks fantabulous! And your doggies definitely seem to approve of the couches LoL. They're too cute! And really does look like you're in the country - so lovely and peaceful!
I would be far too lazy to take the cushions in and out every morning/evening!

wow sarah, your deck looks fantabulous! And your doggies definitely seem to approve of the couches LoL. They're too cute! And really does look like you're in the country - so lovely and peaceful!
I would be far too lazy to take the cushions in and out every morning/evening!

LOL yeah its more like me opening the patio door and throwing the cushions in, and hubby goes and puts them neatly away :rofl: we are going to build a storage shed underneath and waterproof it and put them in there.

how are you doing huggles?

so you should just remember, it happens suddenly. No reason why, and when it does, you will realize it always could happen but time was not PERFECT. I know the perfect time will come about, and hope its soon.

NY you know what you wrote here really stayed with me, its so true. a bfp is such a random event and can happen anytime. so you were basically trying for 2 years with a MC inbetween? I know my age has a lot to do with it, this month is my 12 month of TTCing, (with another 6 months of NTNP before that). but I still feel confident it will happen one of these months!

Generally i think i'm doing ok. Keeping myself and my mind busy so don't think about things too much. when i start thinking about things then it's not so good, so i distract myself and think of something else instead. I'm pretty nervous, but really glad i've got my scan tomorrow - very interested to see what my cervix is doing. Kind of expecting to see some kind of change in it. Not really sure. I think how the weekend goes for me will depend greatly on what that scan shows. Hoping it gives me some peace of mind, but we'll see. Thankfully it's nice and early - 8:30am (that's in just under 12 hours!!! eek!)

Generally i think i'm doing ok. Keeping myself and my mind busy so don't think about things too much. when i start thinking about things then it's not so good, so i distract myself and think of something else instead. I'm pretty nervous, but really glad i've got my scan tomorrow - very interested to see what my cervix is doing. Kind of expecting to see some kind of change in it. Not really sure. I think how the weekend goes for me will depend greatly on what that scan shows. Hoping it gives me some peace of mind, but we'll see. Thankfully it's nice and early - 8:30am (that's in just under 12 hours!!! eek!)

not long now! hoping everything looks perfect :hugs:

good luck for your scan today huggles xx

AFM, i had a scare last night as bubs was not moving at all, even after sugary drinks and poking and prodding, spent the best part of the early hours under monitoring in L & D, bubs is fine, but i have an appointment on saturday with my ob gyn again. they insist on me feeling the movements, but i cant help it if i cant feel any !!

hope you all are doing better otherwise xxx

Good luck Huggles!!! and HAPPY 24 WEEKS!!! :flower:

Oh gosh Preethi! So pleased bubs is okay! Don't feel bad for not feeling her... if you're worried, get to the hospital... rather be safe than sorry hun! :thumbup: I'm sure they'd all rather make sure that you are reassured and that all is okay! :flower:

Not long till Saturday xxx

Had my scan this morning and all still looks good! Cervix is still long and closed and dr seems happy that everything should be fine. Now we jsut wait and see. But i'm glad we had the scan and it all looks good. Now i'm lying on the couch resting and intend to spend the next couple of days here taking it easy.

Sarah- Yep, I was about 2 years. Some of that was NTNP. I would say almost a year was NTNP. That BFP was a total surprise but I had secretly hoped for it. Well then MC...after the MC I realized I needed to TTC because I wanted it so bad. Thats when it was about 14 months after the MC so that was so so so so so so so hard because I didn't want to believe something was wrong but really thought something was. Then, you were here for the rest. Suddenly, no explanation, I had a bfp and thought AF was coming. I had almost thought it wouldnt happen so was really shocked. I think I broke out into hives. LOL. You will be just as surprised. Hope its this time, but we will hafta be patient! OH and I like to sit and speculate at which exact moment in our lives was my body just doing what it was supposed randomly in January. Its hard for us to think that after so long, something just clicked! Nature, such a thing! LOVE the couch on the deck. Huge space with the 2 umbrellas makes it seem like a roof top bar.

Huggles- YAY. So happy your scan is great and cervix is behaving. Now rest rest rest. Are you on bedrest for this since you've made it so far?

Preethi- that stinks that its so hard to feel your LO. Especially when you go in and she is just fine you just can't feel her. There isn't any sort of monitor they can send home with you so you dont have to go in every time that happens? I could imagine it will happen quite often that you dont feel her and if they are so set on you NEED to feel her, then you could be there a lot! Glad she is ok though and hope theres finally some good news for you on saturday you really need some good news right now.

thanks NY - i'm not technically on bedrest, but for my own peace of mind i've put mysefl on (modified) bedrest from today until tues. Only getting up for the loo, shower, and to get food. Then back to work on wed. Thankfully i have an office job so spend most of the day sitting. And i try and lie down for 30-45 min during my lunch break each day.

Are you more scared or less scared now that you've made it to this ?

it's weird - i'm not as scared as i expected to be. I'm sure the fact that the stitch is in and also having the scan today both play a big role in that. I'm still nervous obviously, but nowhere near as scared as i thought i'd be which is good.

Just a couple weeks and you'll probably be really at ease, as thats the time when all is ok if baby comes about. Yay for getting to here!

yip, first goal is 26 weeks then 28 weeks. And for a change i'm actually believing i will reach those goals which is great. And then it'll suddenly be "yikes, where did the time go?!" LoL

Yep, mine was 28 weeks and I felt a lot better. Then a sudden impatience came about and was like, wish I was done now! I wouldn't have dared wish that an earlier just in case it was bad karma!

i know that feeling! Baby seems to be going through a sudden growth spurt so my bump is growing at quite a rate suddenly, leaving me rather uncomfy and my sides feel stretched and my bump feels heavy. And i keep wondering how on earth i'm gonna manage if i feel like this at 24 weeks already, how am i gonna feel at 36 weeks?! Then the momentary thought of 'that's one good thing about them coming so early - the discomfort is over quicker' and then i very quickly shove that htought out the window cos i definitely don't want this one coming early!

Huggles... I hope you get to experience going overdue! :haha: unlikely I'm sure due to the stitch being removed at 37 weeks, but you never know! You'd have never thought you'd see 40+1 :)

I can't wait for the next few weeks for you... I look forward to reading all about your shopping trips and what you're buying for your baby boy! :dance: It's going to be super exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->