ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

sarah, FX'D for your IUI tomorrow ....................... :fairydust:

you must be so tired as you say, its nice to have family over, but just driving around can be really stressful xxx have a good nights sleep and fx'd everything tomorrow will go well and you'll feel much better in the morning xx

thanks preethi :kiss:...we are heading out in a couple of hours to dinner at this fun restaurant that has loads of games to play....arcade type games that give you tickets that you can redeem for prizes. Im hoping we will leave by 8pm so its not a really late night again! I dont go to the clinic till 11am so its not as early tomorrow, thankfully.

Sarah, are you going to Dave and Buster's? :)

We'll have to pick one of the 2 fertility clinics that we are visiting on the 24th. One is very near to our home so easy for me to drive so many times for monitoring but as per my doc this one is not very personalized and they have more patient turnover. Second is a bit far, more expensive but as per my doc, they will give me more attention and personal care. Let's see which one we choose.

You will think how random my thoughts are but today after I got my periods I told DH that I am happy that we decided to see FS. Although, considering our bad luck, I still think that we may not be so lucky there as well.

Thanks guys :hugs: I tend to feel better again in the mornings (ie now) but by the time I've been up all day I'm exhausted. It doesn't help I'm still working full time I guess, but ah well! By the time I finished catch up here last night and posting, I went straight to bed!!

I'm now 32 weeks. And getting a little scared about it! omg! I was standing in my underwear last night getting ready for bed, and omg I have a real preggy belly going on, it sticks out so much! lol. I mean, I knew it did, but I just get blown away by it every now & again, and both me & DH were admiring it's size now... I will try get a pic with DH's camera, but I left my camera up in the snow!

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow too, so will suss out if I still have another scan to do too.

Dew, I'm glad AF finally arrived, but UGH! I hope your appointment on the 24th helps give some answers, or at least starts the ball rolling towards GETTING answers!!!

Sarah, FX for your IUI! Hopefully you haven't yet ovulated, or if you do that it's late tonight so the egg will still be ok for the fresh washed sperm tomorrow!!!!!

have fun at the dinner sarah, and let us know how tomorrow goes !!!! :kiss:

dew,hope youre able to choose the right clinic for you !! xx

flying, get a bump pic on!!!!!! HAPPY 32 WEEKS !!!!! here you are at 32 weeks and in two weeks or over, ill be having my baby 8 weeks early !

yes!! do you have those there? we have 1 here I think. My nieces love it there! just got back, not sure if I ovulated yet as havent noticed any pain. Im just not going to overthink things and just look forward to a new cycle, if there is one!! (who am I kidding, of course there will be one :dohh:) night!

yes!! do you have those there? we have 1 here I think. My nieces love it there! just got back, not sure if I ovulated yet as havent noticed any pain. Im just not going to overthink things and just look forward to a new cycle, if there is one!! (who am I kidding, of course there will be one :dohh:) night!

Yes, we do :)

Just take it easy, we overthink things and still nothing happens :( so why bother so much :thumbup:

BTW we watched Rise of Planet of Apes last weekend and we both enjoyed it. It's kind of emotional movie.

Preethi- we know you've had a rough time with this pregnancy. I can't wait until your baby is safe in your arms so you can move on from all this stress. Do you think after doing it all, you would ever be able to do it again? Of course, the issues with this pregnancy wouldn't mean you'd ever have a problem with another pregnancy. I hope you still enjoy the life you are creating, and how lucky you are to be meeting a beautiful baby soon. Its easy to hate pregnancy, i've hated it half the time too. Just hope you still are happy you've been given the gift of carrying your little girl:)

Sarah- I would think that they should give you that ultrasound before IUI in the am, just because isn;t it worthless to do it after you've ovulated, and spend all that money? Seems like they aren't really caring about that part....if you dont do it, that money not spent this month. I hope that you got another BD session in ton ight though, that would give you 2 bd sessions AND IUI so hopefully? And then i'll laugh if its your cycle with all of the crap you deal with this cycle and how wrong it all seems! Good luck hun.

Dew- sorry for AF. Why can't the chart ever be wrong? Lol. Well, good for you to shut it down this cycle. Just relax again, you'll need the resting of your mind before all of the fertility stuff that you will have to do and think about and learn about soon. I hope it works for you really bad! As for that movie- I wouldnt expect that movie to be emotional! Lol.

Flying- I was looking at my huge bump in my undies yesterday too. Its so so so so so big I am in awe of this thing ! And that i've got 8 weeks of growth left is insane to me. And scary.:wacko:

Yeah, ny, id probably do it again because i want her to have a brother / sister for sure.. id probably stop at two to be honest.. im afraid of problems happening with the second pregnancy and there is a high chance as its happened once already.. but im going to wait for sure for a while before i try again.. lets say 8 months maybe?xx

Sarah - i know you don't have much hope for this cycle, but i can't help but have a very good feeling about this cycle for you! I always think it's too late to go for IUI 2 days after the surge, or to bd after the surge. I think the very fact that you bd'd just before you got the surge is absolutely brilliant and i really have a good feeling this is going to be the one! I really hope i'm right! (although i know the birth timing won't be ideal - but that's even more reason why this'll be it!) :dust:

Flying - happy 32 weeks!!!
re being over-awed with size - i did that exact same thing last night! got undressed to shower (still had knickers on) and was looking at my bump in the mirror thinking "wow, it really looks pregnant!". Actually then went through to show hubby with the comment "yip, i'm definitely pregnant!" :haha:

Sorry for being MIA again - I'm here. Just been caught up with stuff. Everyone seems to have so much going on right now, it's unreal.

Preethi, I cannot believe that in two weeks you will very likely be introducing us to your little girl. What a weird thought! But I'm sure she'll be fine, and the doctors have everything under control. Preemies aren't as scary when you know ahead of time they'll be early, nor do they need to spend as much time in NICU as they once did. It used to be that a preemie would still be in hospital long after the due date, but that's not often the case any more. I'm sure it's taking a lot to adjust to the idea that she'll be here so soon though!

Sarah, good luck with the IUI. It sure hasn't been a good month for trying for it - good thing this isn't your first IUI so you know it's not typically going to happen this way. But I'm glad DH was able to give his sample ahead of time.

Flying, I'm sorry for your friend's cancer :( It sounds like she's either had it for a while unknowingly or else that it's a pretty aggressive one. I hope her doctors come up with a good treatment plan for her that has good success. And happy 32 weeks!

Sheryl, you're in third tri now! Wow!

And happy 26 weeks Huggles - Yay for reaching this milestone!

Dew, how frustrating that AF was so late this month - it's bad enough when she comes, why must she make it worse by being late? I hope the relaxed method works for you :hugs:

Um, I can't remember what else I was going to comment on. Nothing new for me really. I'm over halfway already and wondering where the time has gone. Still no work for DH, though at least there are finally prospects. He can't find a job soon enough though - we're already going to have to borrow more from my parents as we're $20 short for rent next week :( I really didn't expect to get to this point.

Really hope your hubby finds work soon NDH and that you manage to get back on track financially :hugs:

Thanks. I know when it happens we'll be fine, it's just the unknown that's so frustrating. I've applied for a job as a medical receptionist for 3 days a week that I hope to hear about next week, but I doubt I'll get hired with just 4 months til I'm due :( But I get it, once DH is working we'll be on our feet in no time (The reception job would pay $500/week before taxes which is enough for us to at least squeak by). DH has an interview on Wednesday from an employment agency, not sure for what though, and he applied for quite a few promising jobs this week that we're hoping to hear about as well. At least there are finally jobs coming available now that he's qualified for as there literally has been nothing this whole time. We've still got hope :thumbup:

Good luck! Hope at least one of you gets something soon!

Dew- sorry for AF. Why can't the chart ever be wrong? Lol. Well, good for you to shut it down this cycle. Just relax again, you'll need the resting of your mind before all of the fertility stuff that you will have to do and think about and learn about soon. I hope it works for you really bad! As for that movie- I wouldnt expect that movie to be emotional! Lol.

Thanks NY. :hugs:

LOL I know people will laugh at me if I say a monkey movie was emotional but I am like that...I cried watching Toy Story 3 :dohh: In this Apes movie, I first got teary when they showed baby chimp wrapped in a blanket :cry:

NDH, glad to have you back :hugs: So sorry about DH's job situation, I sincerely hope things work out for you guys. At least more jobs are becoming available so something should click soon. Good luck with receptionist job application :flower:

Mummy: are you back from your trip? How is Mike's grandfather doing? Sending good wishes for your family :hugs:

I am having very heavy AF this time...feeling very dehydrated and dizzy all the time :nope:

NDH, glad to see you back !! yes i am worried and anxious about bubs coming so early, guess i will get more info monday when i go for my growth scan.

sorry to hear about your dh, :hugs: hope he finds some work soon ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->