ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sorry Amy... didn't see your post.... AWESOME bump :dance:

Gorgeous bump Flying! You've really popped since the last one you posted here!

Mine still doesn't look like much of anything in photos :shrug: At least people can tell that I'm pregnant now though.

flying you have really popped, you look lovely!!!! :cloud9:

hi everyone, busy weekend as have 16 people at our house today for a BBQ nd then going to inlaws tomorrow. then monday going over the border to buffalo and then to niagara falls :thumbup:

Hi Sarah,was just thinking of you today,sounds like u are gonna have a lovely time ,hope u are well,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah, that sounds like lots of fun...hope you are having good time. Keep yourself cool and hydrated too :)

So, I have been reading IUI stories/experiences online and also got thinking about your last IUI Sarah, you had 4 beautiful follies and 29 MILLION sperms, still no BFP. What were all these guys and gals doing inside the uterus:shrug:??? just chitchatting whiling away time until AF came with her broom and kicked their asses out of there??? They should know better than that!!!! :growlmad:

Mummy, sorry i forgot... HAPPY 30 WEEKS !!!! xxxxx :headspin: only 10 more weeks to go xxxxxxxx

Oh yes, happy 30 weeks Mummy - 3/4 of the way!

Happy 30 weeks mummy!

Flying- cute bump pic.

Sarah- that sounds really fun! Hope you enjoy the family time for a few days and now your body will do what it wants to do with all the "information" (spermies) you've given it!

Dew- thats a good thought- what ARE all those sperm doing up there for that whole time? Lol. Just like men, no one will ever know what they are thinking or why!

Preethi- you are doing a good job at keeping your baby in there still. Good job. 32 weeks will come in no time, trust me. So start getting excited to meet your little girl!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Im a bit of a mush brain today so can't remember all that was said. We went up north but it turned out poorly and we came back a day earlier. And to make it worse, Ella brought a friend so now im feeling really badly, but hope I can take them to do something fun with water today to make up for it, but I need the sun to come back out!

Sarah, that sounds like lots of fun...hope you are having good time. Keep yourself cool and hydrated too :)

So, I have been reading IUI stories/experiences online and also got thinking about your last IUI Sarah, you had 4 beautiful follies and 29 MILLION sperms, still no BFP. What were all these guys and gals doing inside the uterus:shrug:??? just chitchatting whiling away time until AF came with her broom and kicked their asses out of there??? They should know better than that!!!! :growlmad:

I know, so this month I only have 1 follicle and 5 million sperm, so seems even less likely. but as everyone says, it only takes 1 egg and 1 sperm! if the general population only has a 25% chance of getting pregnant each month thats a lot of sperms and eggs doing nothing. my FS actually said to me the first time I met her that 'the human body is actually not very efficient at making babies'. I have a friend who is early 20's, been married a year and TTCing ....and nothing...so if she cant then at almost 39 I cant really expect to either (obviously theres 40 yr olds who get pregnant easy and 20 yr olds that dont. what Im trying to say is that it just takes time, and thats so annoying!!)

also we dont know if I have 4 beautiful eggs in those follies, those they cant see. thats why if I end up doing IVF it will be great as we can finally see how those egg and sperm react!!

I think your appointment is this week (sorry my days and weeks are all messed up being off with my family)....good luck, I hope it brings you HOPE not more confusion and stress. once you get over the negative thought that you need some help its all quite exciting to be doing something to better your chances. even though nothing is happening for me yet I do think it will make my BFP come faster than if I was just trying naturally every month.
I am away a few days but back online weds or thurs :kiss::hugs:

\

Sarah- that sounds really fun! Hope you enjoy the family time for a few days and now your body will do what it wants to do with all the "information" (spermies) you've given it!
\

thanks ny, I was thinking yesterday that I wish we could know straight away.....the egg dies off in 24 hours so I wish there was something that could tell us she wasnt fertilized. whatever company can come up with that will be billionnaires. or how about we invent something!!! how about a panty liner that goes a funny colour when it senses the egg has disintegrated!!

talk to you all soon :flower:

thought this was an interesting article from the uk...she had 3 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, then got pregnant on her 2nd IVF. Her baby was born at 32 weeks....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...nt-Weather-girl-Clare-Nasir-quest-mother.html

Sarah, now THAT is a great idea. There's got to be some way to tell if the egg has died unfertilised - a pantyliner that turns a colour or something whenever it detects itnwould certainly make someone extremely wealthy, and would save a lot of stress for TTCers. It wouldn't quite be knowing immediately if you are pregnant (could still fail to implant etc) but at least you'd know if you weren't. Would be depressing though also. The hpt companies would also lose a LOT of business.

I've just been on a diaper shopping spree and have quite the newborn stash being delivered :). I didn't intend to start buying just yet, but mom told me she'd loan me whatever I need if I find what I want. I've been buying preloved (some people find it gross and unhygienic, but they're very well cleaned and I won't use then without a liner anyway so I don't have a problem with it - neither do the 6000 people in the facebook group I'm in who buy and sell preloved MCNs in Australia :haha:). Anyway they're not cheap here - even used ones can go for what a new one would cost in the US or UK, though shipping still males it quite ridiculous. But I managed to score some fantastic deals, about half what I was willing to pay!

Last week I bought 8 small ones for $60, and tonight I first bought 3 newborn size fitted ones, then a bit later someone posted for sale 6 of a different brand of newborn fitteds for $10 each but if you bought all 6 she'd sell them for $30 posted, AND throw in two covers for them. And then later yet someone else posted 7 more newborn diapers (the kind that is ready to use like a disposable with no covers or anything to attach or stuff). Only two were on my list though so I was food and only bought those two. And they happened to be the only patterned ones - one with trains and one with planes on it :thumbup: They were the most expensive ones I've bought at $10 each and then another $6 to mail them, but they were also only used for 6 weeks so practically new.

And including postage I've averaged $7.10 each on all 19 diapers I bought - my plan was for $13, and to get that I was thinking I'd have to buy from UK or US and ship them here as almost every other sale has been that much more expensive. Can't wait for them to arrive, and then can't wait til I have a tiny bum to put them on. Lol.

That's a beautiful pregnancy story Sarah! thanks for sharing! and yes my appointment with FS is on Wednesday, the 24th. Hope it's a lucky day for us..FXed!!

Just watched, for the first time, 'Chicago' movie on TV and LOVED it!!

well done on buying the nappies ndh! I'm also going to have to start ordering my nappies soon - maybe i'll order a batch at the beginning of next month. My cousin has an online cloth diaper company so she said i can order from her for cost price! Plus she'll be giving me a set of econobums (12 prefolds + 3 covers) free as a a gift as well :D

Thats an amazing story sarah :cloud9: theres always hope no matter how hard the struggle may be to get to somewhere. xxxx

Thanks for sharing that story xxx

Ny, i am 31 weeks today, but i dont have a date yet for my section or anything, it could may well be at 33 weeks, they havent committed to me, or given me a date or said anything. getting the baby out at 32 weeks was a suggestion by one of the doctors, but today i have my dieticians appointment as my sugar levels which are supposed to be 95 or less at the GTT, came out at 99 and though my ob gyn considers it normal, he thinks i would benefit from a visit to a dietician.. and my dh agrees even more because of all the crap i eat lol..

so today at 4pm, i have my dieticians appointment, and then at 5, its the much awaited growth scan.. i am soooooo anxious and at the same time just want to get some answers and an idea of when they think they might deliver.
my sister is planning to come around the 28th of august for a week - 10 days and is hoping that she can be there for the birth if it happens around that time.

we're then going out for dinner with a couple we met at the antenatal class, as we keep bumping into them when we go shopping lol

wish me luck ladies.. keep me in your prayers.. hoping baby has gained enough weight and is growing.. xx

have a nice day everyone.. xx Ny, hope youre able to have a fun time with the girls !

Good luck with your dietician appointment and growth scan today babyhopes!
And happy 31 weeks!

Good luck at the growth scan Preethi - praying that your little girl has grown satisfactorily (obviously she'll still be small, but hopefully she'll have progressed a couple weeks farther) and shows no signs of distress. It would be great if she can stay in there a couple weeks beyond 32 weeks if she's growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->