ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

yay, that's such great news!!!
So glad to hear she's doing well! And that's a good weight! And brilliant that she's breathing on her own!

Well done babyhopes!!!

OMG! Huge celebrations and best wishes to Preethi and her new baby!:happydance:

Thanks Sarah! So, her baby is about 3.3 lbs :thumbup:

Just wondering...what will Sarah and I do on this thread alone after everyone has had their babies?

Aww!! so so cute! Can't believe we were talking about her all the time and now we can see her....from different corners of world :)
Thanks Preethi for sharing the picture with us. God bless your family!

Just wondering...what will Sarah and I do on this thread alone after everyone has had their babies?

I would hope everyone will stick around to cheer us on like we are doing them!! however some of them might be on their 2nd or 3rd babies by the time I give birth :dohh:

theres a celeb in england who lost a baby last year quite far along, was at about 7 months I think. She is 40 and pregnant again. I wonder if she went straight to IVF after the losses, probably, but I wish they would talk about it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...a-Holden-Royal-form-Princess-Fiona-Shrek.html

Thanks huggles! :hugs:

Preethi's child birth is such a sweet surprise. How are you pregnant ladies feeling?

Thanks ladies it's been only two hours since and I'm already using my mums phone to update

I got 3.4pm of colosseum she needs 7.5 so they will mix the rest with fortifiers etc. Milk will come in two days or so xxx

I've sent Sarah a pic already and hopefully she will update it for all of you to see

Sarah thank you so much for all your help with the updates xxx sorry about your bfn will update more when I feel better xxxx

Thanks ladies it's been only two hours since and I'm already using my mums phone to update

I got 3.4pm of colosseum she needs 7.5 so they will mix the rest with fortifiers etc. Milk will come in two days or so xxx

I've sent Sarah a pic already and hopefully she will update it for all of you to see

Sarah thank you so much for all your help with the updates xxx sorry about your bfn will update more when I feel better xxxx

:hug: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hug:

awww thank you
I updated a couple of the threads that you post on
I also posted the photo above :cloud9:

omg!!! I come on this morning after posting how happy I was she was going to get to 36 weeks and she's already HAD her!!! omg!!! Preethi, when you get back; CONGRATS!!!!!!!! O.M.G. CONGRATS! I'm so pleased she's breathing well on her own, and she is a reasonble size too! wow wow wow. You have your daughter!!!!!!!!! And look at her hair!!!!! So proud of you hun!

Yeah I am proud of her too!

...and I want a baby too :)

oh, and yes of COURSE we aren't going anywhere guys! I don't care how long it takes you, we are staying here with you until you have your own sweet babies in your arms toooooo!!!

So happy Preethi's baby girl is out safely and doing well. I bet it's a huge relief knowing that she is here.

dew theres a thread in the over 35 section you might be interested in
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/715860-low-ovarian-egg-reserve.html

I thought this was interesting:

I was diagnosed with low AMH(0.6!). The doctors wouldnt even put me on any drugs as they said there was no point. However I conceived naturally that very month!.
One good bit of information I was given was that you ovulate at odd times when you have low AMH/early menopause so try to have intercourse as much as possible throughout the whole month(daily or every other day) not just days 13/14 ish.
When I conceived it must have been just after my period according to my scan dating not in the middle of a cycle.

Thanks Sarah. I will check out that thread. Her story is encouraging because I read at many places online that if basal antral follicle count is less than 5 then one is very unlikely to get pregnant without infertility treatment :( However, unlike this lady I do know when I ovulate and try to time intercourse accordingly.

Wow! I don't come on for 4 days and look what happens! Forgive me for not being able to comment on everyone as Preethi's excitement has pushed pretty much everything from my mind at the moment.

Congrats on our first baby of the thread! Unbelievable that she (did you name her Gemma in the end?) decided on her own to come at 32 weeks when the doctors had just said she'd be fine in there for another 4 weeks. What a cheeky monkey! But a gorgeous one! Looking at that pic you'd never know she's so premature! And good birhweight as well especially as her growth was constricted. I think your little girl is going to be just fine, and I'd be surprised if she needs more than a month in NiCU.

Dew and Sarah, of course we'll stick together until you two both have your own babies too, and maybe beyond if we're all still around. We started this together and we'll follow through til we each finish.

Sheryl, congrats on passing your gTT!

And I'm sorry but that's all I remember from the last 5 days.

Quick update from me: camping trip got rained out sonwe only stayed the one night as by the second night our tent was in a swamp so we went home (and of course Sunday was absolutely gorgeous). Still managed to enjoy the little getaway though.

Haven't been on due to the job situation. DH has a number of prospects but still nonwork for either of us. Hoping a lead he just got this morning with a construction company owned by the husband of a coworker of my dad's who is aware of our situation and is a big softie pans out, or an apprenticeship with the power company (though that won't be starting immediately). I'm waiting on word for a 1-3 day a week barista job for myself. We're down to $20 with rent due in a week, oh and had a near car disaster where we spent the last 3 days thinking a new car might be a cheaper option as we thought the engine would need to be rebuilt but turns out the problem wasn't half as bad as it could have been and we just need a new radiator (though it can wait a month or two if we're careful).

Anyway keep us in your thoughts and prayers please. Pregnancy at least is completely uneventful thus far. Couldn't handle pregnancy stress on top of everything else.

ndh I hope things get better for you financially really soon :hugs: and good luck with the job prospects. what will you do about the rent thing, do you have relatives that can help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->