ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

dew you have probably seen this thread but its an inspiring read

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/intrauterine-insemination-iui/273160-bfp-status-iuis.html

I like those kind of threads that just give pure info, wish people wouldnt chat on them though.

Yes, I saw this one. Very informative. Someone started a similar thread on BnB Assisted Conception forum
https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/701328-iui-success-stories.html
On that website (fetilitycommunity), I like their signatures, with detailed treatment history, yet to the point.

yes Ive seen that one, not as many and I wish they would put NO CHIT CHAT just bfp info!!! bnb should put as a sticky at the top of the section

dew you have probably seen this thread but its an inspiring read

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/intrauterine-insemination-iui/273160-bfp-status-iuis.html

I like those kind of threads that just give pure info, wish people wouldnt chat on them though.

Yes, I saw this one. Very informative. Someone started a similar thread on BnB Assisted Conception forum
https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/701328-iui-success-stories.html
On that website (fetilitycommunity), I like their signatures, with detailed treatment history, yet to the point.

yes Ive seen that one, not as many and I wish they would put NO CHIT CHAT just bfp info!!! bnb should put as a sticky at the top of the section

Yes, chit chat is distracting and takes up space. Do you still have nausea? I hope you are drinking lots of water/electrolyte solution, take precaution so as not to get OHSS.

I remembered, FS said progesterone can delay period so we'll have to be prepared for that too :) It just keeps getting funnier, I wish I could laugh about it, may some day in future :dohh:

Yes, chit chat is distracting and takes up space. Do you still have nausea? I hope you are drinking lots of water/electrolyte solution, take precaution so as not to get OHSS.

I remembered, FS said progesterone can delay period so we'll have to be prepared for that too :) It just keeps getting funnier, I wish I could laugh about it, may some day in future :dohh:

its not bad yet but it usually hits me a bit later. definitely feel a little 'woozy' in general. I am drinking lots of water, hubby said gatorade has too many artificial flavourings and I read smart water has electrolytes so going to look for that.

and yes Ive read that about progesterone too! this month Im not going to count any dpo's or anything seeing as last month was longer. im just going to go for the beta on the day they say and not look at dates. so if its late I wont know, and I will definitely know my results 15 dpIUI anyway. I like the beta...its yes or no, no guessing!!

I agree about Gatorade. During PhD I used to drink lots of Gatorade while working in lab and slowly realized that it was giving me nausea, probably because of too much sodium. Now if I feel the need for electrolytes either I make salt-sugar-lime/lemon lemonade at home or if outside I drink Vitamin water. I have heard Propel is better than Gatorade, never tried though. Also, diet Gatorade is available too.

Sarah, I'm so sorry you're feeling yuck! I hope it all ends up being worth it though with a lovely b'day BFP!!!!

And yup, I have to have lost weight from somewhere, cos I weighed this morning and I'm 4lb down from my pre-preg weight but baby is growing well! Birth, and dropping the weight of the baby and fluids and placenta and everything can drop 10+lb instantly so I'm gonna be really curious as to my weight after birth!!!!!!!

Sheryl, I thought it might be a contraction/BH too, but it stays rock hard for as long as I'm standing up, whenever I'm standing up the past few days. I HAVE had some BH where I could feel it all being tight and uncomfy, even when laying down, but this rock-solid tummy stuff is just any time I'm standing up now. lol!

And Dew, stretch marks fade (I already had them from being so overweight) but they don't disappear. Things like bio oil and stuff don't make them disappear either, though many women swear it makes them fade faster...? Stretch marks are genetic though, some women will get them from day one, others won't get any at all, and some will only get them right at the end when baby is packing on the weight! I haven't got any new marks, but a few of the ones I already have, have grown fresh bits on the ends where they've stretched a bit further!!! You can see in the belly shot of me standing up, the dark line above and to the right of my belly button (my right) is a fresh bit. In the scan shot of my belly you can see a couple of big long ones; those are old faded ones, but you can see the fresh one just above them (it's actually the same side as the belly shot, as I'm taking a photo in the mirror for the belly photo)

Thanks Flying for explaining!
:shhh: I have stretch marks on my butts :sulk:

Happy 35 weeks flying!!!

Here's my bump progression so far:

https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/michoost/bumpprogression5-19.jpg

https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/michoost/bumpprogression21-29.jpg

Wow Huggles! it's amazing how consistent you are in taking bump pictures...progression is so obvious and your bump looks lovely :thumbup: Congrats once again!

yay huggles great bump! and you have remained the same weight, no extra fat on you!
Im totally stealing your photo idea if I ever get a bump to photograph!

I'm too lazy to work out how to do progression pics like that lol - but I have pics from every week almost too. I just didn't bother about wearing the same thing, and wasn't able to get the camera positioning the same (also I just have my crap phone camera so they're really grainy.) It's really cool to watch the progress though :)

Also, I'm 24 weeks! Happy 29 weeks to Huggles and happy 30 weeks to Sheryl and happy 35 weeks to Flying. And today one of my rl friends from home is 40 weeks as well! Her babies (this is her 3rd) are never in any hurry to come out on their own and she's always been induced. Hoping that this little one comes on it's own in the next week and a half.

I am 34 weeks today! Lol. I like saying I am 8 months. Sounds awesome.

Lol at your butt stretch marks Dew! Not that im laughing at you mean, but we are women and we can giggle at ourselves once in a while I think! My side got one AFTER I gave birth with Ella. But none the whole pregnancy time. Weird!

Huggles- great pics! I am bad at it,,,I dont even do each week. i also do them in all different poses, different places, different times....but love how yours are all the same. You look a slightly smaller than last one!

Sorry I didn't mean to forget you Nikki! Happy 34 weeks! I thought I was missing someone :blush:

Happy 24 weeks NDH and 34 weeks NY!

I got the idea of frequent bump pics from another BnB friend of mine - she used to do them every week. I didn't quite manage every week so did them every 2 weeks. And i got the idea of putting them all together like that from another BnB lady - i saw it on her journal. I struggled a bit at first to figure out how to do it, but then decided to just do it in Microsoft Word! Just insert pic, resize to much smaller, insert another pic, resize to the same size and move it next to the first etc, until you have a couple in a row. Then i selected all, grouped, copied, pasted in powerpoint, right clicked and saved as picture. Saved as a jpg and then uploaded onto photobucket (wow, sounds much more complicated than it is LoL). Glad i've done it though - it's facinating watching the progression.

We have our 4D scan tomorrow which i'm quite excited about.

Happy 35 weeks Amy :flower:
Happy 34 weeks Nikki :kiss:
Happy 30 weeks Sheryl :dance:
Happy 29 weeks Huggles :happydance:
Happy 24 weeks Natalie :yipee:

I'm 33 weeks tomorrow! and wont be on much over the next couple weeks as I have my MIL visiting from South Africa. I'll try log in and read from my phone at bed time but I might not be able to post much. :hugs:

I hope that the next couple weeks are filled with good stuff... for all of you! :thumbup:

Sarah and Dew... you tell those eggs and spermies to behave themselves and do their jobs!! :hugs:

PS... RUGBY world cup started today and carries on until 6 days before my due date :shock: so I'll have a fabulous distraction for the next few weeks... we're big into rugby in this house!

For any of you not yet friends of mine on FB... here's a link to my profile page.. I know some of you prefer anonymity so I completely understand if you don't want to add me! :hugs:

Take care and chat soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy the visit from your mil and happy 33 weeks for tomorrow!

Have added you :flower:

Happy almost 33 weeks and have a lovely time with MIL :)

hi everyone!

congrats on all your dates! :cloud9:

only 1 more injection tomorrow then find out how my follies are doing on sunday :thumbup: I wonder how long they will have me on the medication and when my IUI will be. Im trying to time BDing about 2 and a half days before the IUI so planning on BDing the night before each appointment incase that appointment ends up being my final and trigger that next night.

dew LL goes in today for her embryo transfer, its so exciting. she started off with 8 embryos, so she will find out today how many survived....Im hoping she has a couple to transfer and some to freeze. and they were doing genetic testing on them too, they can even know the sex of the embryos isnt that crazy! I dont think my hubby would allow us to know, but I would secretly tell the nurse to put in one boy and one girl!! they probably do that by default if they have many that are strong. they can only do the testing if you have a large amount of embryos that make it to day 5, a lot of times people dont have that many and so they do day 3 transfer. Ive learnt a lot!

Sounds like you've been very busy researching Sarah. I can't believe how quickly the first half of the cycle goes! Even when we're not the ones in the TWW it drags, but here you are already close to finding out how your follies are doing and IUI not long after that... time sure does fly by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->