ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

all this talk of older children BFing makes me think about a comedy sketch in England. Warning...its quite rude!!! its about an adult who still breastfeeds, he calls it 'bitty'

https://youtu.be/AOfI48IWESo

I tried to watch it and I think OH turned off the volume on my computer and it wont come back on for some reason! Lol. I will have to watch it off a different computer later.

I am having a rough time being reall really crampy lately. Hope its nothing.....i mean, obviously not labor or anything as its been about 5 nights now...but this morning it hurts more than other times. Probably this giant making his head comfy down lower or something. Reminds me of the dreaded AF.....NEVER want her again! Lol.

Maybe call the dr/mw and mention it to them ny? Maybe you're getting a bit of IBS or something? Or a UTI? Can't hurt to just call and mention it.

Hope you all are doing well. Huggles, thanks for sharing colostrum info. Now I know one new thing :)

I went for my CD8 US this morning. My lining is 6.2 c ('C' here means all three layers of lining are developing). On right, I have one 15/12 (averaging 13.5?) follicle, another 12/11 and 2-3 around 9 on left. Basically, I have a chance of 1 follicle maturing. I have to continue with 125 IU Follistim today and tomorrow then go for US again on Wednesday, nurse said we can expect IUI on Friday. They are also testing for blood E2 levels today.

NY: I agree with Huggles, doesn't harm in calling the doc, hope you feel better soon and it is nothing to worry about. Take care :hugs:

Not sure what all the follicle measurements mean, but glad to hear your lining is looking good and that at least one follicle will mature. Good luck with the u/s on wed and the IUI on friday :dust:

Dew- why only chance of one maturing? That confused me. Is this positive news, or not so much?

Think i'll just wait until wed I have a doc appointment so as long as I don't develop something else, i'll just assume im having normal pains. I have asked around now and many women are experiencing these cramps as well so its all par for the course I suppose. I took a tylenol and got a decaf Turtle Mocha and feeling much better:)

ok, if you have an app on wed then it's probably ok to wait. Just be sure to mention it at the app, just in case.

Glad you're feeling better now though.

Nurse said lining should be about 8 and follicles should be 16-18mm for IUI. She asked me to continue stimulation as follicles are still growing and lining is also expected to grow along.

I say one follicle will mature is based on what I have read on the forum. Even for Sarah, follicle which was around 12 didn't go further while the other one continued to grow to a size of 24. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

I am glad there was no bad news and so far progress is satisfactory. We only need one GOOD follicle so even though more number of follicles will make me more happy but I am satisfied with one as well. I, anyways, am not so much in favor of twins :)

Thanks for showing interest in my scan results, Huggles and NY :hugs: NY, I am glad you are already feeling better.

Thanks ladies:) Feeling even better after retail therapy. hehe. I probably should have held back a tad, but it was fun.

Dew- So there IS a possibility of 2 maturing, but you are going off of what is common, right? Is DH coming again with you for IUI on friday? I hope this works, it is always nice to try something new.

Hope you all are doing well. Huggles, thanks for sharing colostrum info. Now I know one new thing :)

I went for my CD8 US this morning. My lining is 6.2 c ('C' here means all three layers of lining are developing). On right, I have one 15/12 (averaging 13.5?) follicle, another 12/11 and 2-3 around 9 on left. Basically, I have a chance of 1 follicle maturing. I have to continue with 125 IU Follistim today and tomorrow then go for US again on Wednesday, nurse said we can expect IUI on Friday. They are also testing for blood E2 levels today.

hi! im only given one measurement so not sure what the 15/12 is....is that width and depth do you think? only one time did the technician say '24 by 23'. the one thats 12 could easily grow, will be interesting to see. for 2 months Ive had a 2nd that didnt grow, but Im on much less medication. looking forward to wednesdays results! friday would be CD12 so thats quite early...so our cycles are getting closer together as I would only be a week into my 2WW by friday :thumbup:

Dew, sounds like you're responding well to the folistim! Hopefully the 12pm one catches up - with a week to go it very well might on your higher dose - but you're right that it's best not to expect it to and to only assume you'll have one ripe one on trigger day.

Friday is not long and then you'll be waiting on the results of your first iui :dance:

Ny, sorry for the pains you've been having - I hope your doctor is able to help on Wednesday.

hi! im only given one measurement so not sure what the 15/12 is....is that width and depth do you think? only one time did the technician say '24 by 23'. the one thats 12 could easily grow, will be interesting to see. for 2 months Ive had a 2nd that didnt grow, but Im on much less medication. looking forward to wednesdays results! friday would be CD12 so thats quite early...so our cycles are getting closer together as I would only be a week into my 2WW by friday :thumbup:

Sarah, this time nurse didn't have any assistant, so she asked DH to take notes for her. I would think that 15/12 is like length and width (or two different lengths)...not too sure. Wow how did it happen that we are only a week apart because I normally ovulate on 11th day. I think my last cycle was normal (not long) and yours was a bit delayed so we caught up that way.

Dew- So there IS a possibility of 2 maturing, but you are going off of what is common, right? Is DH coming again with you for IUI on friday? I hope this works, it is always nice to try something new.

If DH is not traveling then I am sure he'll accompany me to all my appointments unless I really force him not to :)

Sarah, did you experience more CM with follistim?

Sarah, did you experience more CM with follistim?

didnt notice anything more, clomid did make me seem a little dry where this month I was good. ive had 2 nights of the prometrium and nothing oozes out so far :thumbup: I read on the leaflet its taken into the vagina when someone needs a higher dose.

your cycles are quite a lot shorter than mine so every month we would have been getting closer, then last month I was a few days late. if we were the same length we would keep the same where my ovulation = your end of cycle but our lengths are quite different. so in about 6 months we will have the same cycle! but hopefully we wont be having any cycles then :thumbup:

NO cycles in 6 months! We want big, growing bellies by then!

And I will have an almost 6 month old...and no baby bump:( Already sad about that...how pathetic! But im really sad that i've only got 3 more weeks with this little guy in there. I will miss it so much.

Although, I do think he is outgrowing his space, as his kicks and punches are more spread out and painful!

3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!
wow :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I cant believe its almost the end of october already
at the same time this 2WW is going slow lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member