ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

End of september, dont rush it! Lol

LOL

I would love to scream...NO six months!!! but I didn't expect this year to go the way it did...so anything or nothing can happen :shrug: However I do wish that Sarah and me get pregnant very very very soon like yesterday :thumbup:

NY: this is how my prometrium tabs look like...
https://i51.tinypic.com/sx0p6t.jpg

Hope everyone else is doing great! :hugs:

didnt notice anything more, clomid did make me seem a little dry where this month I was good. ive had 2 nights of the prometrium and nothing oozes out so far :thumbup: I read on the leaflet its taken into the vagina when someone needs a higher dose.

your cycles are quite a lot shorter than mine so every month we would have been getting closer, then last month I was a few days late. if we were the same length we would keep the same where my ovulation = your end of cycle but our lengths are quite different. so in about 6 months we will have the same cycle! but hopefully we wont be having any cycles then :thumbup:

I liked 2 week difference in our cycles, that way when one was depressed (due to AF), the other was excited and in good spirits to cheer things up :) Hope you break this routine and get a BFP this cycle :flower:

I know 3 weeks will fly by and im feeling unprepared for the next step! Its really surreal, I cannot believe this...

Dew- mine were different prometrium pills.Weird!

didnt notice anything more, clomid did make me seem a little dry where this month I was good. ive had 2 nights of the prometrium and nothing oozes out so far :thumbup: I read on the leaflet its taken into the vagina when someone needs a higher dose.

your cycles are quite a lot shorter than mine so every month we would have been getting closer, then last month I was a few days late. if we were the same length we would keep the same where my ovulation = your end of cycle but our lengths are quite different. so in about 6 months we will have the same cycle! but hopefully we wont be having any cycles then :thumbup:

I liked 2 week difference in our cycles, that way when one was depressed (due to AF), the other was excited and in good spirits to cheer things up :) Hope you break this routine and get a BFP this cycle :flower:

I hope one of us gets a bfp soon, I know yours would cheer me up and get me optimistic again. even in the over 35 folder theres not many bfps from the regulars, apart from LL who had IVF so thats great news and makes me hopeful it works.

I hope one of us gets a bfp soon, I know yours would cheer me up and get me optimistic again. even in the over 35 folder theres not many bfps from the regulars, apart from LL who had IVF so thats great news and makes me hopeful it works.

Sarah, I see you as my immediate future so you getting pregnant will give me loads of hope :flower:

Recently, two women in Assisted Conception forum got their BFPs (Caphybear w/ IUI and Touch of Sky w/ IVF) but you are right so many more over there are getting BFNs after repeated IUI or IVF efforts :nope:

So has LL got her official BFP? done Beta?

Sarah, I see you as my immediate future so you getting pregnant will give me loads of hope :flower:

Recently, two women in Assisted Conception forum got their BFPs (Caphybear w/ IUI and Touch of Sky w/ IVF) but you are right so many more over there are getting BFNs after repeated IUI or IVF efforts :nope:

So has LL got her official BFP? done Beta?

yes beta was yesterday! yay glad Touch the sky got a bfp! I dont know the other person so will go take a look.
a girl in the over 35 folder just posted about her MC, I will be so worried when I finally get my bfp and dont know what I would do after all this time if something happened. however at least I would have been pregnant, as right now I dont even know if that can even happen.

yes beta was yesterday! yay glad Touch the sky got a bfp! I dont know the other person so will go take a look.
a girl in the over 35 folder just posted about her MC, I will be so worried when I finally get my bfp and dont know what I would do after all this time if something happened. however at least I would have been pregnant, as right now I dont even know if that can even happen.

Sarah: MC is a very unfortunate thing to experience, I pray you never miscarry and get your sticky BFP soon.

ok, I was feeling slightly whale-like last night, and when I was getting changed for bed, I stopped to look in the mirror again... and yup, had to take a photo! I then decided that looking at the photo it didn't look nearly as impressive as it did in person, and I wasn't going to post it. But then I compared it directly to the bare-belly photo I got *exactly* 2 weeks ago.... and well... it's GROWING! like, hugely...! eep!
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/2weeks.jpg
me thinks it's not gonna be a small baby.... lol!

That definitely is a big growth spurt in just 2 weeks flying! Amazing how fast they grow towards the end!

Wow what a lot of change in just two weeks! The last few weeks I really think you could take a daily picture and notice a difference. If not always in size than for sure in shape.

I posted the side-by-side pic on facebook too, and now I'm getting comments on how similar it was to all these others who popped out 9lb+ babies... eep! I was 9lb 10oz though and all my siblings were big too, so it looks like I might be growing a big 'un!

People really know the best things to say to a practically full term mom-to-be don't they? :rofl:

People really know the best things to say to a practically full term mom-to-be don't they? :rofl:

:rofl:

I used to work full time in my 20's and I once said to someone 'oh wow your bump is huge' but I meant it as a compliment, like what a gorgeous big bump what a miracle etc, but later I heard her complaining that 'someone called me huge today' :blush:

flying your bump is gorgeous, huge and gorgeous!!! he must be finalizing everything and getting ready to come meet mummy (hmmmmm guess Im feeling its a boy!)

dew you are probably at your ultrasound....hoping that 2 follicles grew for you. wow its gone so quickly :thumbup:

Quick update on my scan today: One follicle 17.5, one 11.5, two 12 so one good follicle and 8.2 C lining. They are doing B/W for E2 and LH, I am asked to trigger tonight but if LH is high then take Ganirelix Acetate injection to prevent premature ovulation. We are scheduled for IUI on Friday at 10:15am.

Quick update on my scan today: One follicle 17.5, one 11.5, two 12 so one good follicle and 8.2 C lining. They are doing B/W for E2 and LH, I am asked to trigger tonight but if LH is high then take Ganirelix Acetate injection to prevent premature ovulation. We are scheduled for IUI on Friday at 10:15am.

awww too bad a 2nd didnt grow, but wouldnt it be great if we both got pregnant with 1 follicle!!! did they say they would up your dosage next month if there is another cycle of course? Im hoping IUI is just what you needed, me being on my 3rd Im thinking I need a little more.
at my clinic if theres a natural LH surge they do the IUI the next day so interesting that you would take something to prevent.
looking forward to friday....when are you going to abstain from?

How many follicles is average? I never know if this is good news or not!

ny - as far as i know, the more mature follicles there are the more chance of one getting fertilized. So if there's only one mature one, there's only a chance for 1 to get fertilized. But if there's 2 or 3 then you have 2 or 3 chances, but it also means you could land up with all of them fertilizing and therefore twins/triplets. For that reason I think they cancel the whole cycle if you have more than 4 or 5 mature follicles, as they don't want that many getting fertilized at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->