ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

ooooh perhaps if you only do one more IUI we will both do IVF in november! I have heard of the Mayo clinic, thats great that you have an apt and I agree, get the best help you can. would that mean you would have to stay in that area if you do IVF with them? I was panicing a bit as hubby had said he didnt want to be driving down to the clinic in jan-mar, but I dont want to miss out on those months so I think staying in hotels may work (although adds to the cost). the trouble is when we have a massive snow storm here all the highways are so slow and it takes us up to 2 hours as it is in normal traffic. thats why Ive been hoping for November. [-o<[-o<[-o< come on clients, pay me on time!!

the movie was ok, it was slow moving and intense. about a couple who are both tempted to cheat on the same night (he is away at a conference, she is at home). it was definitely watchable but I wouldnt say its amazing.

Sarah: it is the same problem here. We do get lots of snow starting November itself. DH drives to Mayo a lot because of his job and meets with cardiologists. For him it may not be such a problem but it will be a problem for me as I am not very comfortable driving in snow. He says if he is around he will take me there for sure but otherwise for the cause I should not fear/hesitate driving in snow or such long distance. I was also thinking of having to clear the driveway in the morning after a snow storm which can be a real pain. We have also talked about staying in hotel if required. Let's see how our meeting with RE in Mayo goes then only we'll be able to make any further decision.

Just think, it took me a year after a miscarriage and I'm 30. So you are right it is just time. Sucks but that's then way it is for some.

Absolutely nit weird at all. I seriously felt that also. I actually got more used to the fact that it wouldn't that it almost made it hard to cope when it actually did happen!

Home from my 32 week checkup. I hadn't asked how she was measuring until today and found out she is only measuring at 30 weeks. Using the actual dates from charting she should be measuring 31. So he (dr) only expects her to be 6-6.5 pounds at term (perfect for me because I have a narrow birth canal). I also found out because I don't have proof of how she was measuring when I had my sonogram at 21 weeks that the hospital policy will not allow me to be induced unless it's an emergency. *sigh*

Sheryl: glad baby is healthy and I don't think 1 week here and there should be a problem, right?

You mentioned earlier that your SIL agreed to meet with FS. Did they make an appointment yet?

Hi Ladies,,, missing all of you so ,much !! id run out of internet credit and couldnt bother with topping up.. been busy at hospital getting everything ready for her discharge..

all of you are so close to popping.. i know ive missed so much on this thread and ive got so much to catch up on, but ive been dying to get every bit of sleep i can !

:hugs: to all of you and wishing you all the very best.. xxx

dew and sarah, im rooting for the both of you even though i am not online and posting everyday, know that im praying for you xxxx

Yes, Dew. SIL and BIL went to see my doctor last Friday. They are very excited about the process now. They both really like my doctor. She started a new cycle this week so she has scheduled her ultrasound to see what's going on in there. I know they are going to do all kinds of testing this cycle to get a game plan for next cycle. It would be so awesome if she and I were prego together for even a little bit but she doesn't have much time for that to happen. Hopefully once they determine the issue it will be way cheaper for her to get pregnant than the $35K they were willing to pay to adopt.

how cute is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vU8U0j_4E&feature=youtu.be

Yes, Dew. SIL and BIL went to see my doctor last Friday. They are very excited about the process now. They both really like my doctor. She started a new cycle this week so she has scheduled her ultrasound to see what's going on in there. I know they are going to do all kinds of testing this cycle to get a game plan for next cycle. It would be so awesome if she and I were prego together for even a little bit but she doesn't have much time for that to happen. Hopefully once they determine the issue it will be way cheaper for her to get pregnant than the $35K they were willing to pay to adopt.

That's great! Your SIL is very lucky to have your loving support. I hope things work out for them very soon.

Sarah: cute video :) They are such good friends.

Wow I've forgotten everything I was going to say after watching that video. Incredible!

Although I also have to wonder why a school of 15 students needs 7 teachers? Lol.

Dew, good luck with the IUI. :flower:

Anyone want to help me with my diaper bag project? Lol.

I'm making my own diaper bag with matching accessories. This is the pattern I decided on for the bag https://amingledyarn.wordpress.com/gallery/tutorial-hip-mama-diaper-bag/ and I'm going to make a change pad, additional diaper clutch, a wipes case, a wetbag and would like to have a coordinating accent on a t-shirt sling I'm making (just sew a panel onto the wrap part or something).

The trouble is I'm rubbish at choosing colours for anything and tend to be a bit boring...

For the liner of the bag I want to use a laminated cotton which will make it easy to wipe up spills and lend some stability to the bag without being as thick and hard to sew as vinyl (plus there aren't many exciting vinyl options lol). My thought is for something more sedate and grown up for the outside of the bag, and then something bright inside. Well here are my favourite patterns that I found on fabric.com to give you an idea what I like. (I'll be putting an order in with fabric.com as they've recently made their international shipping rates quite reasonable - Have some friends who frequently order around 14 yards for $15 postage.)

https://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6383/diaperbaglinerfabric.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The problem now is I have NO IDEA how to go about deciding on one and picking coordinating fabrics for the inside and my accessories... lol. I haven't looked to see if any of these prints are available unlaminated (or even how I'd find that out?) so would probably have to settle on something in coordinating colours that match eachother for the accessories.

I don't know - I'm the least fashionable person ever and have a horrible eye for colour lol. Have I bitten off more than I can chew? :haha:

Sheryl - glad your sil went to see your dr and is now excited about the process.
Hopefully Kristin will arrive at a good time and you won't need to worry about induction etc. I think with measurements they say 2 weeks either way is ok.

NDH - i can't ever see pics uploaded using image shack (no idea why), so i can't comment on the fabrics. But i'm very impressed you're going to be making your own diaper bag and accessories!

That's unfortunate you can't see it Huggles. How strange :shrug:

Anyway, after spending several hours looking at fabric online and barely scratching the surface of the clearance section, let alone the rest of the site, I've narrowed my inside fabrics to the stripey one and the purple paisley.

https://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8615/diaperbagcoordinates2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Would use the chocolate print for the outer with the paisley and the green to line the pockets with, and find a coordinating purple too, which would then be used for the accessories.

No idea what fabric I'd use for the outer if I used the stripey... but the polka dots and swirls would be the coordinating fabrics for the pockets and the accessories. Nearly there I think...

It's the same with all photo's uploaded using image-shack - on all threads, by all people (and viewed on various different computers etc by me). No idea why i can never see them - i just see an ice-cube with a frog in it (where the pic should be) - i try clicking it and it takes me to the page, but the pic stays the ice-cube with the frog in.

Glad you're managing to choose some fabric though! :thumbup:

Sarah- love the video. That was super cute! Wonder how that even started.....

NDH- good luck with the diaper bag! Best get moving! Hahah.

Huggles, just for you here's the approximate colours I'll be using. The only one that will definitely stay the same is the paisley one which will be the inner of the diaper bag. The other colours are all on clearance and some are in limited quantities, so by the time I get around to being able to make an order they may be gone, so they're more an example of the colours rather than the actual prints. The purple (one - wouldn't use all three) and green would just be inside the pockets and for making my matching accessories with. :thumbup:

Now DH just needs to find a job after he finishes his course next week so I have money to buy the fabric with lol.

Attachments

• purple diaper bag.jpg
    purple diaper bag.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
I like your colors....The chocolate for outside and paisley inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->