ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

ooh, i wondered when she wasn't online today!
Congrats NY!!! That's fab news! hope you're both doing well! :baby:

Thanks for updating us Sarah!!

Congrats on the arrival of your little man Nikki... hope all is well! :dance:

My shower was yesterday. It was nice and I am still recovering from it. :)

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/B2A65FE397.jpghttps://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/05E0AA8DF8.jpghttps://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/54BB9D887D.jpg

Here's my bump pic from today since I hardly post them here.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/C4FECF3B91.jpg

So excited for NY! I thought it sounded like he would be here soon based on what I have heard in my childbirth class so far. Kristin is expected to be 6-6.5 at delivery so he's a bit bigger than she will be already.

Loads of presents and a beautiful baby bump...way to go Sheryl!! :thumbup:

wow great bump sheryl, did you get some nice presents at the shower?

NY posted some photos of FB, he is gorgeous!!! she will update here when she can.

I got a lot of clothes mostly. Mom gave me the decor for the nursery. I got about 3 days worth of newborn diapers and maybe 2 weeks of size 1 so I need to order at least more newborn size since she's supposed to be about 6 lbs she should be in them for long enough to use at least 1 regular size box. My sil was saying pampers were better than huggies for her and her friends so I guess I will order the pampers newborn size to compare.

Congratulations Ny !!! wow that is awesome.. cant wait to see pictures of your little man !!! :) hope youre doing well.. was your section scheduled for today? i guess you had it due to your discharge? xxxxxxxxxx

preethi your profile photo is the cutest Ive ever seen! look at that face! :cloud9: how is it going at home?

Our second baby already! Congrats Nikki and little man!

Sarah I love how you're always the first to know - it seems very appropriate as you started the thread :)

Can't wait to hear the whole story of his arrival and see pictures :cloud9:

Sheryl, lovely loot. Glad you had a great time at your shower :)

update from NY:

"we are doing so well, he is out of level 2 a while ago and been nursing and being a great lil guy. OH and I are so in love."

shes added some photos....he is gorgeous! she will post on here as soon as she can

Thanks for the update Sarah :)

Sarah: Thanks for update on NY. Do you know what they named him? So excited to see the pictures :)

Sarah: Thanks for update on NY. Do you know what they named him? So excited to see the pictures :)

I do! love the name. I have messaged her to ask if I can post it, dont want to incase she wants to announce it!!

Good thinking Sarah - don't want to steal her thunder but we are dying to know! Lol

great bump pic sheryl and glad you enjoyed your shower!

omg how awesome!!!! Congrats NY!!!! So amazing.... two bubbas on here already!!! YAY!

And Sheryl, I love the bump pic and sounds like the shower was fun! :D

AFM, nothing new really, bub is still definitely right up under my ribs, but it's really starting to hit home that it could be *any* day now... It might not be for another month, or it could be tomorrow! scary!! I've got a friend coming over in another hour to do some pro bump pics with us, so that'll be fun. I'll share them when I get them!!! :)

Thanks Sarah and Dew, the first two nights were a nightmare, barely got any sleep ! i still dont get much anyway,but we are having problems with her feeding.. she came out of the hospital taking about 45mls every 3 hours, now at home shes taking only 20 - 30 and this is definetely not enough for a premature baby, we are taking her back to get weighed and checked today and hopefully they will be able to offer some advice !

sometimes she takes 55mls at 4 hours but not everytime.. its happened only twice or so..

im so excited for Ny, i really cant wait to see pictures and know her lil mans name !

:cloud9: two babies here already, before we know it, im sure you and dew will; get your bfp's and be talking about nappies and stuff and we will look back on this thread and go... phew ! what a journey its been for all of us ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->