ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I think I have made a great decision about our family Christmas in Houston (4 hours away without stops) on December 18th. We will attend via Skype. :) Kristin could be as young as 2 weeks then so it's probably the best we can do.

lets all predict when flying with give birth...

Im predicting TUESDAY OCT 11 and a boy!

:baby::baby::baby:

Sarah thanks! I lve posting pics of my little guy, guess you could say I'm obsessed. Or proud! Sean is in heaven, too bad he is back to work Monday, I'm very scared. Your ticker made me giggle as anyone who doesn't know that you wait for money from a business to come through would think wow, she's waiting on 10,000$ to appear by November? Maybe you are just a drug dealer. Lol!

I think flying will go sunday 16th and a boy!

LOL @ Sheryl! Fab plan!! :thumbup: We're flying 11 hours to South Africa for Christmas! :rofl:

Sarah... :yipee: for the ticker! :) I think Flying will have baby on the 13th October! xx (hoping the full moon does something!!)

Your ticker made me giggle as anyone who doesn't know that you wait for money from a business to come through would think wow, she's waiting on 10,000$ to appear by November? Maybe you are just a drug dealer. Lol!

haha I thought that too! I suppose anyone that knows me on here has read me blabbering on about cheques. anyone else I will be a mysterious woman....perhaps they will think stripper, not drug dealer :haha:

Well if you want $10,000 in a month you must b a very nice stripper!

Ny, she dosent mind her cot bed, she sleeps most of the time, but as she is only just becoming full term, well she is technically full term now, i feel she is more active and awake sometimes, whereas when she was born and for a good few weeks until after she came home, she was sleeping a lot.. i guess that comes with prematurity.. luckily she feeds only every 4 hours and not 2 hours, i hear you on all the tiredness.. i just cant wait for her to get to the point where she feeds only 6 hourly !

sarah, i reckon flying will have her baby anywhere from the 13th - 16th.. i cant decide on a fixed date, but one of those days !xxx

hope youre all well.. x

No surprise but negative beta this morning. Waiting on AF. Went to Mayo too today and had a long conversation with a doctor. I will write more later, pardon me for not replying to any posts. :hug:

Awww Dew... :hugs: hun!

and I'm laughing at everyone giving me predictions! I should start a sweepstake on facebook or something too. LOL! I've had no niggles so far, so who knows; it's anybodies guess still!!!

My friend DID post my bump pics up, and I love them!!!! Check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299738226709291.92047.113385035344612&type=1 and when she's finished with the rest I'll pick a few out and post them directly. :)

It's the weekend here now (YAY! I'm loving these 2-day weekends! lol) and I have written out a wee list of things I've been meaning to do that I'll potter about and get done today. Like, the bassinet needs to move into our room, but to do so means sorting out a wee cupboard/cabinet that is on my side of the bed that is used as a bit of a dresser. It's only got junk in it and on it, so won't take much to sort out and move away, but it's one of the things I haven't done yet! When it's out of the way the bassinet can come in to it's spot. I also need to sort out a hood thing for it, as I have the drape to go over, but not a frame for the drape so will sort that out later as well. And I still need to get stuff packed for the hospital! lol. So nothing *much* but should be enough to keep me fairly occupied this afternoon, and not sitting around going mad with waiting. LOL

Flying... pack your bag... you're having a baby on the 13th (if i'm right :haha:)

Preethi... so good to hear that Gemma is doing well. Lottie never fed every 6 hours. It was four hours until weaning and then it was bottles every 4 hours and food in between and then dropping bottles and replacing with food and once on food... she even has fruit snacks in between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner :rofl:

Dew................... sorry for the negative! :( Thinking of you! xxx

No surprise but negative beta this morning. Waiting on AF. Went to Mayo too today and had a long conversation with a doctor. I will write more later, pardon me for not replying to any posts. :hug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope the appointment went well and was a positive experience (as positive as any of this stuff can be)
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

flying I love the photos! especially the black and white one, you will have to print that and put it in a frame in bubs room....the look of love on your faces is amazing :cloud9: :cry:

Sorry I've been absent - havent been on my computer in almost two weeks now :thumbup: was house/dog sitting for my parents for 10 days and spent themost of the time sewing and I'm trying to see how long I can stay off the computer and be productive lol. Still have my iPod for bnb but I'm not using I as extensively as I do the computer (obviously).

Apologies if I miss anyone, I've been reading but not posting.

Sarah, I'm loving your ticker for the ivf fund :thumbup: Enjoy your month off fertility treatments.

Dew, sorry for the negative beta. I hope your appointment at Mayo goes well.

Flying, I'll have to break my computer fast to check out your photos - will see if I can borrow DHs computer so my lappy can stay packed away. I don't have a prediction besides boy for you. Could be any day though! Or another two to three weeks - I hope less than that for your sake though.

Preethi, Gemma seems to be doing well - 4 hour feeds is a lot better than 2 hourly! Is she feeding 4 hourly at night too or is she sleeping a bit longer between feeds at night?

Ny, I can't remember what you said in your recent posts but thinking about you and Kian.

When I break my computer fast I'll add everyone on FB - I think I only have Mummy as a fb friend so far but would love to add the rest of you too. I've not been on fb for over a week either - first time since in like 3 years I've not been on fb for that length of time lol.

Sheryl, Kristin's nursery looks lovely (I saw your pics in your journal). Hope hubby's training is going well :)

lol, yes, it's 04:23am and as usual i'm awake and can't get back to sleep - most annoying really.
So just doing a quick bnb catch-up on my phone and then will try sleep again.

Dew I'd lve to hear about mayo when you get a chance. Hugs for you.

Preetji, I was awake for most of last night again. Kian wants to nurse constantly. He is also becoming more awake where he slept more at first. Except when we are out, then he is asleep.

Flying your pics are great. I love the shawl you are wearing!

Ndh glad youve been busy. Sewing that diaper bag I take it?

Huggles that's how my last trimester was also. No sleep ever, and I thought it must get better when I'm not pregnant anymore and getting upnwih baby, but not so. It still got worse! Lol. Hope you can rest before Baby comes but it's not likely!

Mummy, my daughter didn't ever go 6 hrs between food either and I hadbto do baby cereal early with her just to thicken her formula a bit. She still likes to snack, but on junk food more than good stuff!

Sheryl nursery looks good!

Ny, sadly not yet - can't afford to put in a fabric order as DH still isn't working :nope:. I was sewing reusable breast pads and post partum cloth actually (I react badly to the chemicals in disposables). And now I'm starting another project as I have almost everything on hand - going to make a baby hammock. Just need to pick up a few things from the hardware store - a 2 foot long piece of wood and stuff to hang it from the ceiling (securely of course). Should cost around $15 instead of the $300 they can go for :thumbup:

And today my mommy just gave me a gift certificate for 3 prenatal massages :thumbup: I think I'm going to save them and go weekly from 36/37 weeks and be nice and relaxed for the birth. (it's not specifically for prenatal massage so if baby comes before I've used them all I can go see her after for something else). Should be lovely - mom had an hour and a half massage from her today.

gosh I'm feeling productive today! I wasted the morning blobbing about online (but hey, that's what saturdays are FOR! :p) but this afternoon went out shopping and bought every single thing on my list, then came home and seem to have started 'nesting' a bit! lol!

Beside my side of the bed is a cabinet, like I said before, that is full and covered in junk. Oodles of hair-ties and necklaces/earrings, some soft-toys and hand creams, boxes and bags and random crap basically! So it all has been sorted, my jewellery is all sorted into proper places and the cabinet cleared off and moved out of the room (ok, so it's sitting in the hall now and hasn't yet found a place to be put, but it's out of the bedroom! lol) and I've bought the bassinet in to it's place so it's right beside where I'm sleeping, literally an arms length away from me. The bassinet doesn't have a hood/cover thing over it, but because it's up against a wall I've put a hook into the wall beside it and draped the cover from there around the end of the bassinet and it looks fine! It's only going to be used for as a newborn so it can't drag things down from way above it so it'll work great. And heck, is it ever making me clucky having the bassinet all set up right there beside the bed!! I just snapped a quick pic of it to show you:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3351.jpg
excuse the TOTALLY destroyed bed there, and the things on the notice board above the bassinet will change; I might just get paranoid and remove anything above it anyway!

That bit of rainbow coloured fabric at the bottom left of the pic is my other purchase this afternoon that I'm chuffed with; It's 6 yards/5.5m of cotton, tie-dyed rainbow sorta pattern, and once I cut it in half allllllll the way down the centre (length-ways) and hem it, it'll be two lovely new moby-style wraps for bub! I've been looking out for some material but hadn't been able to find what I wanted, so I was really happy when I found this, and even happier when I found it was less than half price ($5/m rather than $12/m it had been) so that'll be my project for the rest of the night; hem it all!

Nesting much? LOL!

NDH, I'll help you from breaking your computer/facebook fast and post my fav of the pics so you can see it here; the black & white one (I've also made it my avatar):
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/299403_299738323375948_113385035344612_1391720_619479178_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->