ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

dew I cant believe your period has come before mine :growlmad: well too bad this wasnt your month, hope this next cycle is better...will they up your meds? :hugs:

No it hasn't arrived yet :) Following is the letter I received from my FS few days back.

"I have reviewed the data from your recently completed treatment cycle and I am pleased with the response which has been observed. Hopefully the outcome of this current attempt will be the establishment for you of a viable pregnancy.

However, if our efforts are not successful, I would like to repeat the same protocol next month without any modifications. A similar response should afford you an excellent opportunity to achieve your goal."

the $600 emergency vet bill is coming out of my IVF fund! I will be having a few words with my younger dogs tonight....they will find their life this week is not quite as cozy :nope: it breaks my heart how lovely my older dog is and she had to go through this. I dont know how much dogs remember and I know they say you can olny scold them during the act, but I think they know something is up as they have been very quiet @ my inlaws.

So sorry :nope: I feel bad for all dogs, older dog as well as younger ones too. hope they learn and not repeat such thing in future.

Just called clinic and they want me to continue with progesterone until I get full flow or until my beta on Friday. This spotting is different because it's there every time I wipe, however previously, I used to get colored CM only once per day on the wipe (which could easily be missed if I was not noticing). It is either dirty brown or sometimes reddish CM (not bright red yet). I will put a pad and drag my a** out of house today. Weather is going to be good so hopefully I can have good time driving around.

I also have to prepare that Jungle cake for tomorrow. I plan to bake today in the evening, put my pineapple and pudding filling between the layers so it soaks overnight. I will crumb coat with buttercream frosting so it doesn't dry, then do the decorations tomorrow.

Hope you all are doing well. Thanks Huggles :hug:

sounds like a good plan....last week was messed up for me as I had the early beta so when it came to the last of my pills I was a little worried 'what if' and so did the frer. on a normal month I would have the beta on 14dpo and the result on 15dpo so know whether to get a new prescription or stop. Im hoping that as this is weird for you that its something good, but I know if it was me I would assume its AF :hugs:

yay cant wait to see a photo of the cake :thumbup: where did you learn to do this kind of thing??

yay cant wait to see a photo of the cake :thumbup: where did you learn to do this kind of thing??

Thanks Sarah.

...and I am learning all about baking/decorating by reading online blogs and watching videos on youtube. It is one of my favorite pastime :) I hope it turns out good.

hey heres different question:

what perfume do you all wear? if you like perfumes. Im looking for a new one and quite like Burberry's new one called Body.

I usually wear DKNY or Stella McCartney...but my mum wears the same and mu hubby complains I smell like my mother :haha: he even thinks the Body one smells like her :dohh: but the smells he likes I dont like....he wears Angel by Thierry Mugler and its unisex and I was going to wear it as he loves it, but its way too sweet smelling for me.

hey heres different question:

what perfume do you all wear? if you like perfumes. Im looking for a new one and quite like Burberry's new one called Body.

I usually wear DKNY or Stella McCartney...but my mum wears the same and mu hubby complains I smell like my mother :haha: he even thinks the Body one smells like her :dohh: but the smells he likes I dont like....he wears Angel by Thierry Mugler and its unisex and I was going to wear it as he loves it, but its way too sweet smelling for me.

Flower by Kenzo, Chanel 5, Acqua di Gioia by Georgio Armani, Joop rococo, Miracle by Lancome. I like them all and they are all gifts.

On daily basis, in addition to my Degree Ultra Clear Red Satin antiperspirant, I also wear a body fragrance from Bath and Body works.

Kenzo is mine too! I love it but it is kind of sweet also. I think Angel is sweeter tho. Also Dior addict. But that's really heavy so you mist spritz and walk through it. Lol and I love j'adore. S

I love perfumes and have gone through a lot but can't think right now. Sad I can't wear them as I would hate to smell different for my little baby.

Bit hurried right now as I'm off to work, but had to post cos I'm down to single digits now... 9 days until EDD!

I hope everyone is well!!!!

Loving it Sarah! However,, a little baby blues now. Hope it passes.

That's aweful about your dogs. Poor older doggie. Hope the little ones back off and can be trusted alone again.

Sarah: Lots of women on various forums say AF came 3-4 days after last dose of Prometrium. If AF is delayed that much for me, it may mess things up for us in next cycle as DH is flying out for a week on Oct 22. Even though his sperm count is good, I wouldn't want to use frozen sperms for IUI.

I have mild headache (my usual pre-AF symptom, starts out mild and is severe a day before or on day of AF), nipples which were very sensitive earlier aren't much now, breasts are still hurting and I am having dirty brown discharge on wiping. Not a pretty story, sorry if TMI.

Are you testing again today or tomorrow morning, just because AF hasn't arrived yet??

Mummy: I am watching X-factor. I don't understand how it is different from American Idol or for that matter even America's Got Talent is always picking a singer as their winner. I agree about the quality of auditions, saw some great talent there and love Simon-Paula pair, they are cute together.

My favourite is the old lancome hypnose, but right now, i wear happy by clinique and Gold by Guess. im not bothering with getting a lancome as i know i cant wear anything much because of the baby..

Ny, sorry to hear about your blues.,.. i cried after my first night.. i thought i wasnt going to be able to do it..

you will pass it.. for sure and you should know that better than me as youve had ella for experience ! xxxx:hugs:

Flying.. yay, cant believe 9 days to go.. !

Dew, hope youre doing well, your cake just sounds scrumptious at times, i get serious sugar highs after reading your detailed description on the frosting etc.. yumm.. i love to do what you do, look for recipies etc, but i know i dont have the will power that you do to try adventurous things, i try and play safe and experiment with cheesecake sort of simple desserts ! .. praying your next cycle of IUI works !!!! xxxxxx FX'D :pray:

lol sorry i tried to get the pray emoticon and ended up with a smiley face.,. !!

Sarah - oh Hun sorry to hear about your doggie :(

Flying - OMG 9 days!! Eeeeek :shock:

Dew, sorry it looks like AF is on her way :( X Factor is different because the judges are more involved, they split the contestants into 4 groups! Boys, girls, over 30's and then Groups and each get assigned a judge and thu have to work with them to help them! It creates a lot of fun between the judges as they all get very competitive, but when the people perform.. They don't just cone on and sing (well sometimes they might) but they can have dancers/ backing singers etc and the performances can be more of a production :)

But yes, at the end of the day they're looking for singers!!

Sheryl, hope things work out okay for your SIL! How are you doing??

Nikki, love your avatar and hope the blues don't last long! :hugs:

Huggles, happy 50 days to go!!! Hope you have a nice time shopping with your Mum!! :flower:

Natalie, how's things my lovely?? What's new with you? Any appt's coming up??

Preethi, glad you sound like you're doing well! How is your princess??? Can we have another pic of her soon please? (I'm not broody at all.. No no.... Not me) :haha:

Update on me, BP is behaving, but more protein in my urine so have to send a sample to hospital today! Baby measuring 36 weeks and still head down!

Hi Ladies,,,,

may i join this group, we have being TTC for a while now..... i am so praying that i conceive during 2011......
this has been and still is a major rollercoaster for me....

BFN on dollar test with FMU @ 12 dpiui. I feel like calling clinic to ask if I can stop progesterone but I doubt they will deviate from protocol.

Preethi, pray icon code is very difficult to remember, I have also tried what you did, don't worry I read it as praying with a smile :)

Mummy, hope protein in urine does not create any problem. Good to know baby is doing great :thumbup:

Flying, wow just 8 more days..awesome! :happydance:

Hoping everyone is doing great :hug: to all

I have a busy day today, DH is coming back and gotta prepare that cake too, will post pictures in the night :)

hi everyone!

dew I got my flow today :happydance: a little spotting last night on toilet paper and brown today. so thats sunday, monday, tuesday I was pill free. it was disturbing to me that I wasnt pregnant but period wasnt coming, I dont like when things get messed up as my cycle is always good. Im happy to have a month off, I have a pap smear tomorrow to make sure thats ok and just saving for IVF! we will probably BD every other night nearer ovulation but Im not doing sticks or temping or anything. Dew did you read cypress on my other thread got her BFP on a natural cycle while waiting for IVF? she has low amh and had a m/c earlier this year, so thought you may want to follow her journey.

mummy I usually watch the reality shows, but gone off the singing ones recently and dont watch american idol anymore. however this summer we had one called 'the voice' (i read that its coming to the uk and jessie j is going to be a judge). I really liked that one as it was also a different concept....the judges have their backs to the singers and if they like the voice they buzz and their seats turn around. if more than 1 judge buzzes the singer gets to choose who to work with and they do mentoring. then its battle rounds and the whole thing moves along quicker than idol. I really liked the judges we had and the whole format, the judges would perform with their singers too. I watched the first X Factor as I always found Simon funny and it just reminded me of Idol and I was bored and found they really dragged out each scene. The 2nd one was better and Im going to give it a chance.

thanks for all your perfume names, Im going to try some of them! and if you get a chance smell Burberry Body, I really like it. I didnt really think about not wearing perfume with a baby duhh!!! so much to learn :blush:

flying Im so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good for you Sarah! :) Enjoy your month off. I read Cypress' post on BFP sticky thread 1 or 2 days back. She has a VERY long list of stuff she ate and used. Hope it's a sticky bean for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->