ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I am doing well. Kristin's nursery is finished now. I can't believe in about a month I could be having this baby. I still can pretty easily hide the bump completely depending on what I am wearing and how I am sitting. Dh's training is boring but at least he's bringing home the bacon now. I have him taking lunch to work every day now since even Whataburger is about $7 a day. I am trying to make it healthier than what I have at home so I send him with some frozen entree and he has fruit cups and his caffeine-free Crush at work. :) I just posted nursery and bump pictures in my journal.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...des-baby-journal-sonogram-vid-pg-13-a-19.html

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry about your dogs! Terriers can be lil terrors sometimes.... :hugs: And have fun on your month off too!!!

Down to 8 days now... Sheesh this counting down thing is gonna get to me soon I think! lol!!! All of yesterday the baby felt *different* though, it's movements are a bit different, though still strong and regular, and then last night I swear it was laying RIGHT on my bladder. Like, I went to the toilet, stood up, and immediately felt like I needed to pee again! Sat back down, nope, nothing there, stand up; yup, pressure there makes me feel like I need to pee. Ugh! So I suspect it's dropped down more, which is good! Also this morning I threw up again, and it's been weeks since I last threw up. Previously I've noticed I've thrown up around when I've had other symptoms of it having a growth spurt or something, and I have decided it's a flood of hormones in my system making me vomit, so FX that means things are happening in there to make me vomit this morning!!!! I'm seeing the midwife this afternoon after work so will see what she says about if it's dropped more etc then.

I was running late in the evening and unfortunately camera battery was discharged so couldn't take a picture but my friend took pictures with her camera at her home so will share with you all once she sends them to me. All my friends are so nice they appreciated my effort and kids were excited to see it too :)

So very sad to learn of Steve Jobs passing away today :cry:

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/techno...death-in-2005-stanford-commencement-speech-2/

Sheryl.... gorgeous pics hun!

Flying... a week to go... Happy 39 weeks hun! :dance:

Dew, it's very sad news to wake up to! :(

Flying... perhaps that's tomorrow that you're 39 weeks! I can never keep up with our intercontinental date and time lines... but I'm sure when you wake up a bit later in my day you'll only have a week to go! :rofl:

haha mummy, still not 39 weeks till tomorrow; if in doubt my sig ticker is accurate to MY time zone, not to anyone elses, so what it says, it what it is for ME here... :)

So I've just found out that what I thought was just globs of CM (egg-white consistency, but yellow; like the CM I've had on and off all pregnancy) is likely to be my plug coming away cos I've had some decent 'globs' of it! But if it is, then it's been coming away for a good week or so now, and I could easily go for another week or so with no plug anyway so it doesn't really mean a whole lot I guess, but it'd be nice if it IS doing *something*!!! I had a MW appointment today but nothing really to report, bub is still sitting at 1/5th engaged and is on my left hip right on top of my bladder! lol

I did have a random cry-session this afternoon though (absolutely NO reason, I just couldn't stop the tears and sobbing! It almost made me laugh cos it was so un-called for) so I know the hormones are definitely surging a lot right now...

But basically, we just continue to wait! :)

Sarah, enjoy your month off !! you deserve some rest from all this pressure.. to prepare yourself for your IVF session !! xx so excited !! xx

Mummy, thanks for asking, she is doing fine ! the only problem is my dh used ot help me out with the midnight feeds, but now that he has gone back to work, i have to do the 2:30am and 6am feeds and they are killing me.. as he has to drive over an hour and half to get to his work place.. so i cant expect him to do the night feeds.

she has her next appointment on the 13th, so we will see how much weight she has gained and she has her brain scan as well as most newborns have a small bleed in their brain which tends to dissolve within weeks, if they increase, they do so in the first three days of life.. we are over a month so just following up with scans to see whether they have dissolved or not. how are you doing anyway? hows the pregnancy going? i would have been 38 weeks on monday.. its so weird... !

i can have a drink on my birthday though ! the 23rd.. i would have been due on the 24th .. !

Flying, im sure next week you will be having your bubs... you never know !! i dont think you will go overdue... so excited for you !!! xx

Hope all of you are doing well xxx

sorry for the bfn dew :hugs:
Glad af arrived for you sarah! enjoy your month off!

Flying - ooh, sounds like things might be starting to happen! hopefully baby arrives soon!

Babyhopes - glad to hear gemma is doing well.

So very sad to learn of Steve Jobs passing away today :cry:

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/techno...death-in-2005-stanford-commencement-speech-2/

its very sad, I started using apple aged 16 at design college! thats 23 years I have used them. no-one used to know what apple was so he did an amazing job bringing it to the masses. what a brilliant man, RIP.

dew so glad everything went well with the cake and looking forward to seeing photos! are you still spotting?

Im of to my pap smear :growlmad:

I was upset yesterday as the spa is really slow this week and I have to move over $1000 to cover payroll, but today just found out I will be making an extra $3000 from a client this month :happydance: so thats $2000 up, towards the IVF fund! I should make a ticker with what Ive raised :haha:

I think the ticker is a great idea. People use them for all kinds of different stuff as it is.

oh wow thats great. ... !!! so jealous of your spa business, you must be going for free massages and treatments all the time !!! xx.. ticker is a brilliant idea.. that way even if someone misses out on the posts, we can look at your ticker and have the countdown on there !

Mummy, thanks for asking, she is doing fine ! the only problem is my dh used ot help me out with the midnight feeds, but now that he has gone back to work, i have to do the 2:30am and 6am feeds and they are killing me.. as he has to drive over an hour and half to get to his work place.. so i cant expect him to do the night feeds.

she has her next appointment on the 13th, so we will see how much weight she has gained and she has her brain scan as well as most newborns have a small bleed in their brain which tends to dissolve within weeks, if they increase, they do so in the first three days of life.. we are over a month so just following up with scans to see whether they have dissolved or not. how are you doing anyway? hows the pregnancy going? i would have been 38 weeks on monday.. its so weird... !

oooh... will keep you guys in my thoughts for the 13th!!! I'm sure she'll do wonderfully as she's such a good girl for her Mummy!! :hugs:

Pregnancy is going okay thanks, getting uncomfortable and not sleeping well at night... but that's all normal! :thumbup:

I was upset yesterday as the spa is really slow this week and I have to move over $1000 to cover payroll, but today just found out I will be making an extra $3000 from a client this month :happydance: so thats $2000 up, towards the IVF fund! I should make a ticker with what Ive raised :haha:

Sorry about the pap smear... I'm due to have one - but I have to wait till after the pregnancy!

Yes... definitely need a ticker so we can all count down...or up to your target! :dance:

FLYING..... HAPPY 39 WEEKS!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: 1 week to go!! (Thought I'd try again on the right day!!!)

ooo, Preethi, good luck for your appointment! And yay for being able to have a drink on your b'day!! My b'day was a couple of weeks ago, so no b'day drinks for me... I've had the odd craving for a nice woodstock or something, but at the same time I've been happy to abstain too! I might just have to have a drink once my milk is in and I can pump properly to get around the alcohol! :)

Yup, officially 39 weeks now, in fact it's late evening here so I'm closer to being 39+1! lol. Nothing to report though, bub is still squirming everywhere. I'm getting up 2-3 times in the night for the toilet but can usually get back to sleep again quickly so I'm quite happy with that. I'm still working full time, though I'm actually sitting on my ass a whole lot now, I'm the one to open the shop and close it up so the hours are there even if the workload isn't so much! And if I don't pop now that it's the weekend then I'll be back opening the shop again on monday morning too. lol!

But basically we're just waiting.... waiting! It could be tomorrow, it could be in 2 weeks. Ugh. At least I know the waiting *will* come to an end, and the outcome of the waiting is weeellllllll worth the wait. But in the mean time? I'm sick of WAITING! lol!!! On the other hand, I'm almost teary at the thought of NOT being pregnant any more too. Stupid hormones! lol.

how are you going Huggles!??

ETA; oh, and my friend who took bump pics of me last week txted me to say she's been editing them today and they look great, she's going to put some up on facebook tonight, though I'm off to bed soon but I'll post the link when I get it so you can see them!!! :)

I'm doing good thanks. Super busy at work at the moment, but generally doing good.
Had my baby shower last weekend and done the last bits of shopping so think we now have everything we need for bubs. Will be sorting and organising the nursery this weekend.

Hi girls!

Sarah I'm glad you get the money from your client. So is ivf a go now or do you still need to see about money?
Preethi, I hope liitle Gemma has gained some weight by the 13! I am soooo with you about the nights. I was awake from 1230-300am last night. He wants to eat constantly. So when he wanted more at 330 I made oh bottle feed him breast milk that I've pumped. I'm losing my mind with nursing.....does your LO like her crib or not?

Flying happy 39! Any day, Any day.

Dew have you gone and enjoyed any of this fall color and Indian summer?

Hi girls!

Sarah I'm glad you get the money from your client. So is ivf a go now or do you still need to see about money?

Im 99% sure I can afford it, based on payments I should be getting this month. But the trouble is the spa, I had to move over $1500 this week as it was slow and so I never know how its going to be the rest of the month. But Im hoping it will be ok and my budget includes a little extra. Its $7200 for IVF with ICSI, and then she said about $3000 for drugs so thats only $10,200 but Im saving $12,000 as you never know I might need more drugs if not responding or her calculation could be way off.

ny kian is soooo cute, such a handsome boy. does he look like you or sean? is sean loving it? must be lovely ...his first birth and baby. how old was ella when you guys met? I dont comment much on facebook as my family would be huh who is this baby and get suspicious!!!

added a ticker :haha: have to keep myself entertained this month!! will add funds as I get the cheques.

Dew did you get a full flow? im hoping you will join me doing IVF next month (if theres a next month). how much do you have to budget per ivf with icsi? i know its quite pricey down there. when are you going to that mayo clinic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->