ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I have severe AF related migraine, last night was horrible, sorry I have not been able to come and write here. Will reply soon.

So excited! I get to babysit for my friend's 6-month old tomorrow. He's the best behaved 6-month old I think I have ever seen.

I have severe AF related migraine, last night was horrible, sorry I have not been able to come and write here. Will reply soon.

I had the worst migraine last night too, was making me feel sick. it wasnt AF related as its done but man it was bad. hope you feel better soon, and I cant believe our cycles have caught up! we will probably ovulate the same time this month as you are usually earlier. Im not tracking anything so wont know when I O. :thumbup:

LOL@your signature description of how you are getting the money.

NDH, of the 10 who have popped, three were a day late, and two were nearly 2 weeks late, the rest were earlier than their dates, so 50/50 so far for early/late births really! And for my wraps, because you need to start from the centre when wrapping it around you, I've got a couple of wee iron-on motifs, one for each wrap, that will sit in the centre of the wrap so I can find the middle of a huge long bit of fabric as well as look cute cos it'll be in the middle of the front panel that you can see. :)

3 days till EDD now! wow! It's first thing in the morning here, and I've just had to have a second lot of breakfast cos 80% of the first lot just got thrown up. Ugh! Hormones are certainly raging the past day or so; my emotions are a total rollercoaster and I'm not entirely sure that my stomach will keep this second lot of breakfast down... ugh.

NDH, of the 10 who have popped, three were a day late, and two were nearly 2 weeks late, the rest were earlier than their dates, so 50/50 so far for early/late births really! And for my wraps, because you need to start from the centre when wrapping it around you, I've got a couple of wee iron-on motifs, one for each wrap, that will sit in the centre of the wrap so I can find the middle of a huge long bit of fabric as well as look cute cos it'll be in the middle of the front panel that you can see. :)

3 days till EDD now! wow! It's first thing in the morning here, and I've just had to have a second lot of breakfast cos 80% of the first lot just got thrown up. Ugh! Hormones are certainly raging the past day or so; my emotions are a total rollercoaster and I'm not entirely sure that my stomach will keep this second lot of breakfast down... ugh.

oooh so its tuesday there already, I predicted tuesday so it might be wednesday your time!!! will I be right!

sheryl yes I didnt want people to think I was doing illegal things to get the money!

well it's nearly 6pm tuesday now and I've been at work all day with no niggles still, just put dinner into the oven and am relaxing now... Still nothing. So doesn't look hopeful for tuesday *my* time anyway! lol!!! But it's tomorrow night that there's a full moon, so we'll see if that influences anything too.

I slept well last night though, so my emotions have been under better control today; I've only cried twice for no reason! :p

mum is down now, she popped in to work to say hi, and was rather excited when I told her I threw up again this morning. LOL! She's excited cos it's all a sign of hormones raging, but it's funny to be so excited over your daughter throwing up... haha! She's coming around to our place later tonight, bringing the pram she bought and to fix up hubbys trousers that have a split in the seam. :)

Oh, and NDH, here are the motifs I put onto the wraps:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3361-1.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3359.jpg

:)

oh, and my friend who did the bump photos for me is still going through them and has put some more up! This is now another fav:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/301000_300951449921302_113385035344612_1396710_1818593498_n.jpg
the rest are in the same album as before: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299738226709291.92047.113385035344612&type=3 :)

Oh Amy what another gorgeous picture - and the dogs on your wraps are most appropriate :)

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah - we had a thanksgiving dinner here on the weekend with my family lol. No turkey though cause it's sooo expensive here. I miss turkey - mostly the leftovers for sandwiches lol.

Came on to say that DH has an interview tomorrow - it's at a lumber mill so not traffic controlling (of course, after we've spent $500 on the training lol) but please wish him luck. He still does want to do traffic control but right now any job will do - if he gets this job tomorrow then he can keep looking for traffic control work at his leisure.

happy Thanksgiving Sarah!! :flower: and also had a giggle at your signature explanation of how you're raising the funds! I so think it should be... I'm a pole dancer by night to save up for IVF! :rofl: Sorry about the nasty headache!

Preethi... hope you get some more sleep hun!

Dew, sorry for the really bad headache! :(

Sheryl... enjoy your babysitting hun! :flower:

Huggles... hope you get all you want done this week! :hugs:

Natalie... good luck to hubby on his interview! KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED!!

Flying... 3 days! :shock: not long now then!! :dance: Love the motifs!!

Nikki... how's Kian's feeding coming along? :hugs: hope he's giving you time to sleep! :flower:

No news here... just filling my week up with stuff to do with friends and things for Lottie to keep us busy and our minds off the fact that we're down to 18 days to go!

Cute motifs flying and lovely bump pic! you've got a very talented friend that did those gorgeous maternity pics for you!

ndh - good luck with your hubby's interview - hope it goes well.

Cute wraps flying.

Mummy, kian is not giving me much sleep at all. He cluster feeds....meaning eats all the time!
I can't believe you are only 18 fats to go. Wow! Was Lottie early or late?

Dew and sarah, heads feeling better?

Happy thanksgiving Sarah! Funny how it is so early. Ours is end of November. What does your thanksgiving celebrate?

Ndh, good luck to hubby for the interview!

Preethi, are you going to be getting Gemma vaccinated at 2 months? I also need to lose the baby fat. Hope you get to use the wii.

As for kian, went tobdoc yesterday n at 2 weeks they want baby back up to birth weight. His was 6lb1oz. Now he upis 6 lb 9 oz, so half a lb more tan they want him! He is a gaining machine! So, guess all his feedings are worth it.

Cute wraps flying.

Mummy, kian is not giving me much sleep at all. He cluster feeds....meaning eats all the time!
I can't believe you are only 18 fats to go. Wow! Was Lottie early or late?

Dew and sarah, heads feeling better?

Happy thanksgiving Sarah! Funny how it is so early. Ours is end of November. What does your thanksgiving celebrate?

Ndh, good luck to hubby for the interview!

Preethi, are you going to be getting Gemma vaccinated at 2 months? I also need to lose the baby fat. Hope you get to use the wii.

As for kian, went tobdoc yesterday n at 2 weeks they want baby back up to birth weight. His was 6lb1oz. Now he upis 6 lb 9 oz, so half a lb more tan they want him! He is a gaining machine! So, guess all his feedings are worth it.

Oh... poor you!! Lottie cluster fed and didn't sleep and we ended up moving to formula eventually as it was too much to deal with. Sleep derivation is certainly a form of torture! :sleep:

Lottie was 13 days late! :dohh: So I think I still have a while to go. Hubby and Mum think baby will be early... I think they're wrong! :haha: It's much easier to EXPECT to go overdue... then it's not so difficult when you do!

hi everyone! nothing new over here, just waiting for cheques :coffee: going to start BDing on wednesday every other night but other than that its completely a month off, loving it!

flying when will it happen!!! cant wait to see if you have a boy or a girl

dew theres someone on my thread in the over 35 folder that was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve, she got 7 eggs retrieved and so far 6 have fertilized (without icsi) and they are going to take to day 5. Her name is greenfingers if you wanted to follow along :flower:

I went in for my day 3 US and they decided to call it day 4 instead. I might have 1 or 2 cysts but it will be confirmed only when estrogen blood levels become available later today. I hope estrogen is not elevated and I can go ahead with my treatments from tonight.

NDH: Keeping FXed for your DH's interview, hope he gets this job [-o<

Sarah: I like your ticker but it makes me sad because I know reaching the target is SO difficult and takes time but all that hard earned BIG amount of money will be gone in a blink of an eye without any assurance that it will yield us the results we want. I wish you good luck with everything [-o<

Huggles: You haven't updated your bump pics in a while. Good to know that you and baby are doing well :flower:

Flying: I love the dog motifs and to me latest bump picture is the best out of all. I think you will deliver on 13-15th. :thumbup:

Sheryl: Did you enjoy babysitting 6 month old boy?

Preethi: Sorry if I missed it, how was Gemma's Monday appointment to check for her brain and all?? Hope everything went well :hugs:

NY: So glad that Kian is gaining weight and growing well. How is OH feeling? Is he thrilled and helping you with baby? Does his parents like you better now :)?

Mummy: only 18 more days to go...that's awesome! :flower: Hope BP and urine protein levels are in check :thumbup:

I hope to be more active on the thread now and Sarah, I will address your other Qs a little later. Hope you are feeling good. I shall also post cake pictures tonight.

:hug: to all!!

dew theres someone on my thread in the over 35 folder that was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve, she got 7 eggs retrieved and so far 6 have fertilized (without icsi) and they are going to take to day 5. Her name is greenfingers if you wanted to follow along :flower:

Thanks, would love to follow. I wish her all the luck for a successful IVF [-o<

Oh Amy what another gorgeous picture - and the dogs on your wraps are most appropriate :)

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah - we had a thanksgiving dinner here on the weekend with my family lol. No turkey though cause it's sooo expensive here. I miss turkey - mostly the leftovers for sandwiches lol.

Came on to say that DH has an interview tomorrow - it's at a lumber mill so not traffic controlling (of course, after we've spent $500 on the training lol) but please wish him luck. He still does want to do traffic control but right now any job will do - if he gets this job tomorrow then he can keep looking for traffic control work at his leisure.

ooooh good luck, where did he hear about this job? FX'd

Sarah: I like your ticker but it makes me sad because I know reaching the target is SO difficult and takes time but all that hard earned BIG amount of money will be gone in a blink of an eye without any assurance that it will yield us the results we want. I wish you good luck with everything [-o<

thank you! and you are so right, its sad that it comes in and has to be spent on something with no guarantees. Ive been talking to hubby quite a bit about it, as I think it could be very stressful to spend that kind of money and nothing happen....he is very careful with money where I am a little more easy going about it. I told him I am budgeting $36,000 and we have to look at it that it might all be spent, or only some of it. When I said to him that its a small amount to pay when you think how much you spend over a lifetime I think it made him accept it a lot more. We do earn an above average income and are lucky we can do it, but at the same time we have a business that isnt going that great and have some debt from the start up so its not easy for us to pay this. We have some property equity that Im going to refinance next year to make things easier too.

theres 2 people doing IVF in my over 35 thread so will be interesting to monitor the results.

I hope your estrogen is low so you can continue this month. if you had 2 cysts wouldnt that mean you had 2 eggs ovulate last month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->