ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Huggles; you're looking great!!!

Oh Dew & Sarah... I wish sooooooooo much that you guys will get a sticky BFP ASAP. I really really really do.... I just wish there was something I could do, that all the baby dust actually DID something! I don't care though, I'm gonna keep sending that baby dust over to you both still! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I saw the midwife this afternoon, and baby is now 2/5ths engaged (was 1/5th before) and my blood pressure and babys heartbeat are all good, but there's nothing more to check really at this stage (I'm not interested in an internal check and she hasn't offered thank goodness!) we just need to wait!!! Oh, and I got to see her at the new clinic 2 doors along from work; it's great! lol. It's not finished yet, in fact they're not really open yet with still more work to do, but there's enough to do a wee check for me; I was their very first ever client in there! heh. :) If I haven't popped by tuesday then I have another appointment with her, but will go in to the hospital then to go onto the monitor just to start checking on bub and making sure all is well in there. There's no *worry* to go overdue, and my midwife isn't interested in talking inductions and everything until a good 10-14 days over, but she likes to start checking on baby from about 5 days over onwards to just *make sure* there's good fluid and the blood flow from the placenta is good and all that sorta stuff. It'll start on tuesday with the monitor being strapped to me to check for contractions and also the babys heartbeat, and then we'll book in for a scan to check the fluids and blood flow, and then it'll be a case of just monitoring everything so that we can be safe for bub. :) Of course, if I go into labour before then then it won't be needed!!!! But if we start to plan for those things then we won't suddenly get to 2 weeks overdue and have problems!!!

It's saturday tomorrow, and hubby works until 6pm so I have *all day* with nothing to do. Thankfully mum is down so I'll go around and spend the afternoon with her so I don't go *mad* at home waiting alone! LOL!

Tonight hubby wants to go for a bumpy drive (uh-oh!) and get some orange juice to try get things going! haha. I'm feeling good right now, so will probably go along with it. We're both feeling pretty excited and happy about how *now* it all is, so probably will hardly sleep, and a night time drive just for the heck of it will be fun. :)

Oh, and I just realised now that on the 16th of Oct, it will have been exactly one year since I joined this forum...! Almost exactly a year later and I'm due to have my baby.... wow.

flying Im so excited for you I can hardly wait! I cant wait to see all the cute photos of you and bubs :happydance:

so looks like the spa is going to be down another $1500 this week. :cry: if that continues for the other weeks then I wont be able to do IVF so please pray the spa does better the rest of the month! Im feeling anxious about the money thing...its not easy finding $12,000. I wonder if its too stressful and if I should wait to a less stressful time to optimize chances of success. I really wont know till the last week of Oct if its a go or not. I dont want to go ahead then the spa be slow in november and me be stressing as I have no money to cover it.

well I just got the go ahead to skip my mortgage payment for Nov, so that money can go to the spa and so Im back where I was LOL its going to be a bumpy ride till november :boat:

Sarah, it is disappointing to see businesses going down when money is most needed. It's a totally crazy thought but is there any expensive item in house that you can sell or organize a garage sale to raise money?? Can anyone in family loan you some money, I wonder if there is some kind of bank loan available for infertility treatment. For both of us time is of the essence and we can't afford to delay our treatments any more. I pray it works out well for both of us one way or the other.

Sarah- I was thinking put it on a Credit Card? you could then make payments religiously and actually build some good credit if you are up on it? That way you dont need to cut yourself short in other areas and only cause more stress....just a thought!

Mummy- hope it doesnt last 3 weeks, but maybe just one more week. That seems like a good time to ahve a baby! What is Lottie going to be for Halloween? Or actually, do you do Halloween over there? Its pretty major here, but I also live in a town that celebrates Halloween very extensively!

Sarah, scan was done earlier this morning. Nurse called sometime back to say that E2 is 386 and LH is 2.79 today so the entire plan is shifted forward by 1 day.

Here is my IUI #2 plan
11/10 CD4 1st scan; E2 38; Follistim 150 IU
12/10 CD5 Follistim 150 IU
13/10 CD6 Follistim 150 IU
14/10 CD7 (today) 2nd scan; E2 386; LH 2.79; Follistim 125 IU
15/10 CD8 Follistim 125 IU ( Nurse has to call me back to tell if I can take Ganirelix Acetate on CD8 night to avoid natural LH surge on CD9)
16/10 CD9 Ovidrel
18/10 CD11 IUI

Last time I had US on CD8 and CD10; LH was high on CD10 so took GA @ 4 and then ovidrel @ 9pm and IUI on CD12; I felt I had ovulated on CD11. This time I am showing better or similar response on CD 7 (with just first 3 dose of follistim) when compared with CD8 of last cycle (with first 5 doses of follistim). For the same reason I feel I may show natural LH surge on CD9 similar to CD10 LH surge in last cycle.

I know it is very confusing for you to understand because it is so darn complicated.

Sarah- I was thinking put it on a Credit Card? you could then make payments religiously and actually build some good credit if you are up on it? That way you dont need to cut yourself short in other areas and only cause more stress....just a thought!

NY, I had suggested the same to her but her credit cards are already maxed out or something. But Sarah, you can apply for a new credit card with a new credit limit, may be on DH's name?????

Oh gosh Sarah.... glad that you have found a work around but keeping fingers crossed the spa brings in some more money soon! :hugs:

Nikki... I hope it's not too long! :) Lottie was a witch two years running so this year she's a lady pirate... has a very cute pirate dress! :) We don't celebrate it anything near how you guys do it... but it does get celebrated here... Lottie has 2 halloween parties to go to this year!!

Here is Lottie and her antenatal buddies from a year ago! (She refused to wear her hat!) Dracula is Sam (her best bud)!

EDIT: correction.... her first halloween she was a witch and her second halloween she was batterina! :)

Here she is at her first halloween :)

Attachments

• 12467_318635435105_770885105_9518219_232508_n.jpg
    12467_318635435105_770885105_9518219_232508_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Dew... they get on brilliantly and spend a lot of time giggling! :cloud9:

Mike's already telling him to leave his little girl alone :rofl:

Oh, Ella was that witch one year....and if not that one, VERY similar!

batterina! Cute! :haha:
She's so cute in those pics!
We don't celebrate halloween here. sometimes you'll get one or two kids attempting trick or treat, just for the fun of it, but generally we don't actually do anything here for halloween.

Ny - love your new avatar pic - is that kian on the chair?

Dew - it does all sound very complicated. Really hope the iui a day earlier works better though, and that this is the last month you'll need it as you'll get your bfp!

Sarah, it is disappointing to see businesses going down when money is most needed. It's a totally crazy thought but is there any expensive item in house that you can sell or organize a garage sale to raise money?? Can anyone in family loan you some money, I wonder if there is some kind of bank loan available for infertility treatment. For both of us time is of the essence and we can't afford to delay our treatments any more. I pray it works out well for both of us one way or the other.

I should have known, last oct/nov were slow as well. I have thought about anything I could sell, Ive never had a garage sale before perhaps I should think about it!! the only family members who could lend us money are my inlaws, but I really dont want to tell them about the IVF and I dont want to lie either. But they can be a last resort. I still think I can find the money for my IVf, its just if I need extra money in November I could get stuck.
are you going to join my doing ivf in november do you think?? I know you are not sure if you will respond, but if you dont respond you could switch back to an IUI cycle right? and if you do respond they are able to chose the best embryos to put back in. What if our problem is that our eggs are too hard to penetrate, this will be solved with IVF with ICSI.

all my credit is maxed with business expenses and wouldnt get approved for anything else. being self employed is a whole long application and I have too much debt showing right now anyway. the annoying thing is I will have the money in december / january, but I have my heart set on next month.

Sarah, scan was done earlier this morning. Nurse called sometime back to say that E2 is 386 and LH is 2.79 today so the entire plan is shifted forward by 1 day.

Here is my IUI #2 plan
11/10 CD4 1st scan; E2 38; Follistim 150 IU
12/10 CD5 Follistim 150 IU
13/10 CD6 Follistim 150 IU
14/10 CD7 (today) 2nd scan; E2 386; LH 2.79; Follistim 125 IU
15/10 CD8 Follistim 125 IU ( Nurse has to call me back to tell if I can take Ganirelix Acetate on CD8 night to avoid natural LH surge on CD9)
16/10 CD9 Ovidrel
18/10 CD11 IUI

Last time I had US on CD8 and CD10; LH was high on CD10 so took GA @ 4 and then ovidrel @ 9pm and IUI on CD12; I felt I had ovulated on CD11. This time I am showing better or similar response on CD 7 (with just first 3 dose of follistim) when compared with CD8 of last cycle (with first 5 doses of follistim). For the same reason I feel I may show natural LH surge on CD9 similar to CD10 LH surge in last cycle.

I know it is very confusing for you to understand because it is so darn complicated.

no Im following you! yes it would be good to be able to take the Ganirelix Acetate to make the timing flow nicely. ooooh tuesday is not too long and you will be in the 2ww...crazy! Im not tracking my ovulation this month but it should be sometime next week. so how much follistim have you taken this month and do you have some unopened?

Here she is at her first halloween :)

omg those pics are soooo cute! I cant wait to do all that kind of stuff. in fact I cant wait to buy clothes....I love tiny clothes, was in gap on my bday weekend and was ooing and ahhing at their kids section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->