ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Lovely, flying!

Dew, my button didn't pop with Ella and I was skinnier than with this one, but it popped with kian! So who knows? I thi k he was carried out more so pressing outward and made my belly pop maybe. I wAs so scared when it popped out! As it was going I kept pressing it in, hoping it wouldn't come out. Lol.

I am feeling sick:(. Please pray for me that I don't get sick.....I can't get kian sick he is too young.

Thanks NY. Oh yes! please don't get sick...I'll pray for your good health. I was going to ask you if you got flu shot for this season.

My throat is feeling better but I have started sneezing now with mildly runny nose. I don't want to take antibiotics so trying to use home remedies. For nose, I am doing saline nasal rinse.

Take good care :hugs:

Thanks dew. I got my flu shot in hospital when I had baby. So hope this is just a run down day and that's it. Did you get yours? Must be healthy for ivf, as that will run you down I bet.

Wow lots of pages to read and I don't remember most of what I just read I'm afraid... But Amy your 40 week bump is gorgeous - I'm sticking with my guess for both you and mummy that you're having boys.

My belly button has kind of half popped this last week but has been stretched completely flat for at least 10 weeks.

Sarah I hope the Spa does really well for the rest of the month and into November so you don't have to stress about it. I also hope you and hubbybqre able to come tona compromise about the night out. It's not a good month for him to want to spend $500 on one night out :(. Are the other guys all planning on staying in hotels too? Surely there's got to be a way for him to go and not spend so much money.

Sarah I hope the Spa does really well for the rest of the month and into November so you don't have to stress about it. I also hope you and hubbybqre able to come tona compromise about the night out. It's not a good month for him to want to spend $500 on one night out :(. Are the other guys all planning on staying in hotels too? Surely there's got to be a way for him to go and not spend so much money.

thats what I asked, its supposed to be his best friend but he is completely out of the loop. its his best friend from school, but their lives are so different.....hubby is married, living in suburbs, friend is single living downtown. I think my hubby wants to be able to leave when he wants and not be with them all night as things get messy!! he mentioned someone vomited in the cab last time he was with them. anyway he is waiting till tomorrow to see if anything comes up and I have offered to take him and pick him up (even though its an hour plus drive there and back and he wont be done till about 2am) haha see I wont get up to cook hubby dinner and 6am but I will go pick him up at 2am!!

Hopefully he'll let you come get him then - it would save the hotel cost but he could still have a fun night out with the guys. :)

Preethi: how are you and Gemma doing? Hope all is well!

Thanks dew. I got my flu shot in hospital when I had baby. So hope this is just a run down day and that's it. Did you get yours? Must be healthy for ivf, as that will run you down I bet.

On the contrary I am concerned virus in flu shot may have negative effect on follicles, so confused.

dew, is that something you have found a study about? i wouldnt have thought the flu shot would hurt follicles!

ny - that pic of kian on the chair really is gorgeous! And totally looks like a professional pic!

Flying - yay for things possibly starting to happen! And great bump pic!

My belly button hasn't popped yet, but it's definitely shallower and is starting to fill in a bit if that makes any sense.

To those feeling sick - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

re flu shots - i'm a bit anti-them and have therefore never had one.
So i'll do all the baby vaccines but i won't have a flu shot - weird, i know. I just have something against flu shots.

Thanks for asking dew, we are doing well, but completely shattered !!
Im so sorry to hear about your situation.. i do hope the funds will be available for you when you get to IVF.. xxxxxxxx

Sarah, hope youre doing well :hugs: lol @ the dinner thing, but picking your hubby up at 2am . i hate boys nights out. lol but its a part of the norm i guess. ! how was your ivf classes ? xx

sorry i missed out on so much and was away as i had visitors and i was so tired as she wasnt sleeping most of the night.. im so shattered..

Ny, that pic is totally gorgeous.. i didnt know it was baby kian !!!! totally professional..

Flying your bump pic is gorgeous.. happy 40 weeks !!! hope we hear some news soon xxxx

Huggles, really nice bump pic, you can really see the difference.. !!

NDH, mummy, hope youre all doing ok.. xxxx

will post again when i can,sorry i missed out on most posts as i cant remember what ive read through all the pages, but hope youre all doing wellxx

:hugs: to all of you

dew, is that something you have found a study about? i wouldnt have thought the flu shot would hurt follicles!

No NY, just being super cautious! We are putting so much faith and money in IUI, don't want to risk things knowingly. If this cycle doesn't work, I will take flu shot on CD1 of AF. I did have a flu shot in January in 6th week of pregnancy.

Good to hear from you Preethi and glad everything is well. Hope you get to relax and find sometime for yourself very soon :hugs:

Flying: any update? getting excited for you :happydance:

nope, nothing to update sorry! I had *the* crappiest night last night though. Stupid hormones.

Yesterday was nice, I slept in, hung about at home for a bit then went around the road to my brothers. My mum, little brother and sister and my older brother were all there, and I basically lounged on the couch for the rest of the day! Hubby got home from work and came around there for dinner too, so didn't leave there until after 9pm (having got there at lunch time) and it was rather crappy weather so was nice to blob out all day.

But when I got home, I lost it *totally*. I was overheating from being in the warm living room at my brothers, despite it being a rather chilly night, my emotions were waaaaaaaaaay OTT and I just felt like crap. I started crying when I was ready to go to bed but didn't want to go lie down cos I was uncomfy and knew that laying down wasn't going to be enough to GET comfy. Sure enough, I lay on the bed and cold NOT get comfy, no matter what. I was sprawled across the top of the whole bed (being far too hot to get under the covers) flopping about like a blimmin fish out of water trying to find *some* position that wasn't so uncomfy. I'd find a spot that was ok, but within about 5-10 mins I was getting sore hips or a sore back or something and had to change position again. I kept calming myself down but then breaking out sobbing again from being over-tired and uncomfy. I got up and sobbed on the couch for a while at one point cos it just wasn't working. Then got hungry around midnight so had a bit of toast. Went to the toilet about a million times. Eventually at about 1am I was cooling down and not feeling so stinking hot so I got some throw cushions from the couch and made myself a bit of a nest on my side of the bed to half-sit up (cos by then I was prepared to give up on ever laying flat again) and read my book for another hour or so before *finally* feeling sleepy and not just exhausted-but-wide-awake. Put my book down, and totally zonked out around 2am-ish I think. It was another hour or so later I woke enough to throw half the cushions off and actually snuggle down under the covers and in to bed and then I didn't really stir again until I got up at 10:30am! lol.

So in the end I got a decent sleep, but omg it took a bit of effort to get there! And my emotions have been fragile all day today too; I can feel the tears well up for very little reason at any time. I'm just getting a bit over it I think! Today is a gorgeous warm sunny day though, so we've been out for almost the whole day enjoying it. Had a milkshake, bought some KFC, drove about in the sun, went to some of our favourite haunts just to drive around and enjoy the day really. It's now 5:30 and while I can feel the tears could come back easily enough, I'm feeling pretty good really. Still a bit over it and want it OUT though...!

But apart from the emotional roller-coaster, there's nothing else happening. Baby is squirming and kicking me quite happily in there. No real niggles to speak of; at least nothing I can say is definitely contractions or anything! I'm generally really rather uncomfortable though, so frequently have a sore back or cramps in my groin or something anyway. *sigh* I just hope this bub doesn't hang around in there for too long and kicks things into gear ASAP so at least then there's something *happening*!

fx'd baby arrives soon flying :hugs:
glad you did manage to eventually get some sleep.

Aww Flying! :hugs: Glad you are spending lots of time with family and outdoors enjoying nice weather. Hope baby arrives soon :)

aw flying, too bad none of my predictions came true but he must be coming soon (and will probably be a she seeing as Ive been wrong :haha:). I think this last bit of waiting must be so hard, I keep looking on FB for an update and Ive even googled 'time in nz' to check on the time!! :hugs:

haha Sarah! I'm not sure what the time difference is between us either! I will be posting on FB when something happens (I've set it up so I can txt my status through from anywhere! lol), and if I can I will post here too but if I can't then do feel free to share it on here so everyone else can know!!!

I had a long, hot, candle-lit bath last night to relax me. It was nice, and it must have worked cos I went to sleep pretty easily and slept almost the whole night through. I WAS awake at about 2am for an hour with cramps, a tightening tummy and some (tolerable) pain. Nothing was regular at all and I have nothing this morning, but I was SO happy to be feeling *something* so it wasn't so bad being awake! lol! Lets hope it was the start of something and another night or two will be all I have to wait.......!

FXd it's the start of something Amy!

No work for DH today even though the weather is lovely :(. Hoping this doesn't continue as he really needs to work 50 hours a week between now and Christmas for us to not have to take on new debt... I can't stomach the thought of borrowing more money from my parents. It's over $20,000 in a year and a half already :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->