ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

:hi:

AWESOME news Huggles!!! :dance: I've responded in your journal... but he's a great weight! :thumbup:

yeah I'll be 5 days overdue when your stich comes out (on my wedding anniversary by the way! :thumbup:) So there is a strong chance I might have this baby before you... but you never know... they may even share birthdays! :haha:

Hope everyone is keeping well.

I had an appt yesterday, Bump is measuring 37 weeks and my discharge (creamy with a brown tinge) apparently indicates that I'm effacing, which is good because it means the huge amounts of tightenings I've had are doing things. other than that... no news here! Just down to 10 days till due date now!

huggles thats such a amazing news :cloud9: definitely add on a few days of leave if you can!! wow I cant believe you will be meeting him very soon...its going to be such an emotional time for you and your family. his big brother will be right there with you all :cry:

its mindblowing how many babies will be here over the next month. I would have loved for dew and I to have been pregnant at the same time, but hopefully we wont be far behind. if I got pregnant from my ivf I would be pregnant while NDH is. But I cant think things like that, I dont want to get my hopes up.

dew I have been waiting for an update from you :coffee:
did you have your IUI? hope everything went well

Flying: Keeping FXed you don't need induction and baby pops out happily just the way you want it to be :hugs:

Huggles: So very happy to hear of great baby weight and everything looking perfect and satisfactory to the docs :happydance: I can only imagine how this progress must make you feel after a previous loss :hugs: Wishing you lots of good luck :thumbup:

Mummy: Halloween is not too far which also means your due date is fast approaching and I am so glad everything is going well :happydance:

NY: Is Kian wearing a costume this halloween :) ?

Preethi: Hope you are getting proper rest. How is Gemma doing?

NDH: how is your sewing project going? Got any pictures to share with us?

Sheryl: I am sure you are not too far behind, how are you feeling? I read in your signature that you cannot be induced, is there a medical reason behind it? Hope all is going well with you and DH's job training.

Sarah: When was DH supposed to attend the wedding? Is it done already? Have you ovulated this month? When is your mom coming...is it 19 of this month or next?

My IUI was yesterday morning at 10 (Tuesday). We BDed Sunday evening so DH's sperm count was about 25 million this time vs 72m last time. I think 25 is still very good number. We BDed again this morning so we have done our best and now another 2WW begins. Beta is scheduled for Nov 2.

:hug: to all :)

huggles: thanks so much! I am sure Sarah and I can use babydust from all of you :)

:dust: thinking of you both!!! and thank you for your well wishes!!! :hugs:

oh wow Huggles; yay for such good news on your wee man!!!! 2 weeks to go! I hope I go before then!!!!!!!!!! lol

And mummy, with only 10 days for you to hit your due date, you could easily go before me yet too! Especially if you're early!

Dew; YAY for a good IUI, and GOOD LUCK!!!!!

AFM, it's now day 6 past my due date, with not a single hint of a twinge or niggle going on in there. It's quite happy to stay put! I'm officially the last one from our antenatal class to pop now! Feeling sorta crappy about that, though I don't know why. I think it's just the hormones and emotions right now are running at such an incredibly high level that anything can tip me from being happy and good to being down and depressed! I've had loads of people say that they only went into labour when they stopped worrying about it and relaxed, but I've done that; every few days I'm in a happy place and relaxed and prepared to wait, and then every OTHER few days I'm stressing and upset and want it out! Just the emotional roller-coaster thing.

It's a long weekend here this weekend, so I'm hoping I don't get too emotionally upset by monday night, but I know I probably will if I'm sitting about with little to do for three whole days, when only two is enough to have me in tears for hours! *sigh* lets just hope I might pop by then! I don't have high hopes though, I'm in this sorta surreal place now of feeling like I'm just gonna be pregnant forever (I know I'm not! lol!) cos there's no signs of it coming out in a hurry!

My IUI was yesterday morning at 10 (Tuesday). We BDed Sunday evening so DH's sperm count was about 25 million this time vs 72m last time. I think 25 is still very good number. We BDed again this morning so we have done our best and now another 2WW begins. Beta is scheduled for Nov 2.

:hug: to all :)

thats a great count, and even better you got in a BD session as well :thumbup: I have read (not sure if true) that anything after 20 million is redundant anyway.

I have no clue if I ovulated or not, but the same rough schedule as you.

Flying: I should be the last one to make suggestions but anyways here is one :smug: WALK!!! I have heard walking helps induce labor during the final days of pregnancy. Hope it helps :hugs:

Sarah, I just noticed your ticker, not trying to jinx things here but $7000 saved is great :thumbup: Hope money keeps flowing in along with plenty of good luck!!

Sarah, I just noticed your ticker, not trying to jinx things here but $7000 saved is great :thumbup: Hope money keeps flowing in along with plenty of good luck!!

if I get all the cheques Im expecting I can definitely do the IVF next month, but theres always a fear that the spa will need some money to cover things. but this week looks like its covering itself and next week theres quite a few bookings already so FXd.

Great news Huggles :)

Amy I hope things happen soon!

Mummy, not long to go for you either!

Dew, I hope you find ways to occupy yourself this tww. You've done what you can now we can only wait.

Sarah, I continue to hope you'll be able to do IVF this month. How's the spa doing?

Dew, no I haven't done any more sewing yet. All I've done is cut my fabric for my wraps in half and practice tying them lol. But they're starting to fray so I've had to put them away til I can use my SILs serger again.

Got our first paycheque today :dance: I'm so grateful most places here pay weekly and at this place payday is Wednesday's with the cutoff being the day before even, so it was enough to take care of our most urgent needs :) Still need to save for about $1200 in car repairs though, plus more baby stuff. And DH worked 11 hours yesterday and is working again today, so hopefully this trend continues. If he works more this week than he did last week (27 hours) then I'll be able to put a fabric order in so I can get started on my diaper bag :)

Dew congrats on another IuI! Now we have to wait wait wait. Got anything planned to do in the 2 weeks?

Sarah that's awesome that you are getting good moneybtogether! I hope the spa keeps it together. How exciting. When do u have to pay?

Ndh, yay for money for you too! Wonder if this thread was blessed with a goodmfortune spell this month! Hope so! I used my wrap to wear my baby for first time yesterday and was pretty proud!

I can wait to see another baby. Flying I still think you are next.

ndh thats great news!! hope this is the start of many many paycheques! spa seems to be doing better judging by prebookings these next 2 weeks so FXd I dont need to dip into my IVF savings. I found out today 2 spa lights I purchased have been recalled and they are giving refunds so that might be $500 back...and the lights were kinda spare anyway so I dont need to replace right now.

ny I will pay for the $7200 IVF and ICSI on day 3, then meds as I need them. I think you can do a payment plan for the $7200 but you still have to pay by egg collections so its only 2 weeks, so Id prefer to pay the first day and know I can go ahead.

how is everything with your sister, are you loving having cousins so close in age?? I *think* you get on well with her, I just remember when she got her bfp it upset you but you werent long behind!

Who is watching American X-factor? Final 17 have been selected. Are you happy with the bunch? Who is your favorite? I personally like 13 year old Rachel, 17th contestant Melanie and the 59 year old guy. There are 2 people who kind of annoy me just because they cry too much - Dexter and Stacy. I also like a group band with 5 boys..Stereo(?).

ndh - awesome about receiving a pay cheque and hubby getting more work!

Sarah - sounds like things are picking up nicely at the spa. Fx'd it continues! And if you're also entering your 2ww now then lots of good luck to you as well! :dust:

Sarah, you are right. I was upset when my sister got pregnant! She didn't know I was trying. I thank god he gave me my bfp when he did. Not sure how I would have managed to be unsuccessful with my sister pregnant. We do get along well and having fun w our babies! Very close right now but super sad some day she will be moving away for 10 years. Don't know where yet but I find it unsettling to know our kids will be close for a short time.

Dew I do not watch that show.....does anyone watch Parenthood? I dvr it and lovethat show!

Sarah, you are right. I was upset when my sister got pregnant! She didn't know I was trying. I thank god he gave me my bfp when he did. Not sure how I would have managed to be unsuccessful with my sister pregnant. We do get along well and having fun w our babies! Very close right now but super sad some day she will be moving away for 10 years. Don't know where yet but I find it unsettling to know our kids will be close for a short time.

Dew I do not watch that show.....does anyone watch Parenthood? I dvr it and lovethat show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->