ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

haha Dew, I have heard about every single thing that's supposed to help bring on labour, but in the end nothing will bring it on before it's time!!! And I do go for a wee walk when I have the energy, but generally after working a full day at work I have no energy to go for even a wee walk (aka a waddle!) in the evenings, so I just tell myself that being active all day long working is plenty of exercise without needing to go for walks too! LOL!

Sarah, I'm so pleased the spa is looking good and your funds are building up!!!! I hope this month keeps up with the good news and it all works out for everyone!!!! :D

I was thinking this afternoon how I was expecting a libra baby, but at this rate it'll be a scorpio! lol. (scorpio kicks in on sunday, so unless I have it before then, it'll be scorpio!) Silly things on my mind; can ya tell? haha. Still nothing anyway. Not even a niggle.

It is making going to the toilet a bit more interesting at the moment though; it's sitting down in my pelvis enough now to actually cut off the flow of urine when I pee. I can FEEL my bladder isn't empty, but nothing is coming out, so I go to stand up, and the movement of standing releases the pressure the head is doing and pee starts flowing again... LOL! So now I have to sit on the toilet for a few mins, and rock over on to one hip to let a bit more out, tip to the other side; let a bit more out... lmao! If I don't then I end up almost wetting myself standing up again. Oh the joys! :haha::blush:

Sarah, glad things are looking up! Here's hoping the spa is able to hold it's own for November - FXd.

Lol Amy - my mom has a list of places for my dad to take me in the 4WD if I go over - she swears bumpy roads are the best thing to bring on labour but I think all they'd do is bruise my tailbone! We were on one of the roads just a couple of weeks ago and it really uncomfortable. Did almost feel like baby could be shaken out though :rofl: Anyway I do hope your stubborn baby makes up his or her mind to come out soon.

DH got almost 8 hours today and works tomorrow too so I'm having a really good week :). At this rate I'll be able to put in my order for my diaper bag fabric on Wednesday.

And my antenatal classes start a week from today!

oh yay for more work!!!! How awesome!!!

I've just been looking up star signs, and the characteristics of the different star signs. Now, I'm not an avid believer in them by any means, and take it all with a grain of salt, BUT in saying that, a heck of a lot of the general characteristics of the star signs *do* ring true, so I've been reading them anyway, cos I can. It may well be a libra baby, but TBH I can *far* more easily see our kid being a scorpio if the generalisations are at all correct...! lol! Both me and hubby are a bit 'out of the box' people/square peg in a round hole sorta thing. Him more than me, but still... Libras tend to be a whole heap more conforming than scorpios, with scorpios being difficult and eccentric; just like us... haha! We will see of course, and like I said, I take it all with a grain of salt!! But it's fun to think of anyway!!!

With no niggles today (despite eating hot curry for dinner) I doubt it'll be here tonight or tomorrow, but the day after (saturday) is my brothers birthday. He wouldn't mind sharing, but I always think it's nice to have your *own* birthday too, ya know? Monday is the first anniversary of my bosses husband passing away so sorta don't want to have it that day, which leaves sunday, or tues or later. Sunday will be in the weekend... which is, for us, labour weekend... LOL! Sunday is also the first day of 'scorpio'.

So whaddya reckon? Sunday!? hahahahahaha!

We shall see!! :haha:

Who is watching American X-factor? Final 17 have been selected. Are you happy with the bunch? Who is your favorite? I personally like 13 year old Rachel, 17th contestant Melanie and the 59 year old guy. There are 2 people who kind of annoy me just because they cry too much - Dexter and Stacy. I also like a group band with 5 boys..Stereo(?).

:hi: I'm watching it, but we only get the feed on Thursday evenings 9pm here. So we're a day or so behind you! I know who Rachel is... so cute! I'm glad Simon put her through!!! Oh and Leroy (?) the 59 year old is such a nice man with an awesome voice... I really want him to do well! I get how much getting through means to Dexter, but I have very little time for him... I much prefer the more humble and withdrawn characters than the in your face types! :rofl: but that's just me! :haha:

You and I can have X-factor chats to keep distracted from labour and bfp's!! :) just don't mention who gets kicked out until Friday... by then I'll have seen it! :haha:

oh yay for more work!!!! How awesome!!!

I've just been looking up star signs, and the characteristics of the different star signs. Now, I'm not an avid believer in them by any means, and take it all with a grain of salt, BUT in saying that, a heck of a lot of the general characteristics of the star signs *do* ring true, so I've been reading them anyway, cos I can. It may well be a libra baby, but TBH I can *far* more easily see our kid being a scorpio if the generalisations are at all correct...! lol! Both me and hubby are a bit 'out of the box' people/square peg in a round hole sorta thing. Him more than me, but still... Libras tend to be a whole heap more conforming than scorpios, with scorpios being difficult and eccentric; just like us... haha! We will see of course, and like I said, I take it all with a grain of salt!! But it's fun to think of anyway!!!

With no niggles today (despite eating hot curry for dinner) I doubt it'll be here tonight or tomorrow, but the day after (saturday) is my brothers birthday. He wouldn't mind sharing, but I always think it's nice to have your *own* birthday too, ya know? Monday is the first anniversary of my bosses husband passing away so sorta don't want to have it that day, which leaves sunday, or tues or later. Sunday will be in the weekend... which is, for us, labour weekend... LOL! Sunday is also the first day of 'scorpio'.

So whaddya reckon? Sunday!? hahahahahaha!

We shall see!! :haha:

Amy... I'm not into astrology/horoscopes... BUT... I am such an Aquarian. I fit the description almost perfectly! :haha: so I do understand what you mean!

I think you'll be 9 days over... what does that work out to? Sunday?? My Mum thinks I'm having this baby on Sunday! :rofl: Not sure why she chose that day (about 4 months ago) but it's possible. WHO knows.. perhaps our little ones might share a birthday at this rate! :thumbup:

Natalie... awesome news about hubby's work! I'm thrilled for you guys! :dance:

How awesome would that be for your babies to share a birthday?! Come on Sunday! Lol

Amy, totally hope your baby starts giving you signs that he/she is ready to come out.. ! and if he/she is born on sunday, then will share not only your brothers but also my birthday lol.. us scorpions... !!! ive read in many magazines that 23rd is still libra and some other places say scorpio, ive chosen to believe im a casp !

Mummy, not long for you to go ... so very close... !!! the 28th is just round the corner !

NDH

NDH, glad hubbys got more work, it must feel real good to have that stability and the pay cheques coming through ! xx

HUggles, cant believe you are two weeks near your due date../ must feel amazing to know you are so close to holding your forever baby xxx and yay for the weight gain as well ! :cloud9:

Sarah, i see the ticker going and glad that youve got such good amounts saved for the IVF :headspin: it wont be long before you have your :bfp: !!!! xxx :cloud9: cant wait !

Dew, thanks for asking as always, we both are doing fine, we have our ups and downs, some nights are fine, some are really tough !

Nikki, how you holding on with kian? hope you both are doing great and getting enough rest ! x

dew, just read your post on your IUI, FX'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it goes well and that your 2ww produces fruitful results :cloud9:

Preethi we re ok thanks. Do you breast feed? I'm having a lot of issues with it and iys making life miserable!

I love Parenthood!

And my SIL and her family are trying to move to Las Vegas as soon as BIL gets a job there. Hoping still that she will get pregnant soon and they will stop trying to move. Nobody is happy about it.

Getting ready for my 36 week appointment in 1:05. We had an earthquake north of here this morning and I was laying in bed when I realized the bed was shaking. Strange feeling.

Who is watching American X-factor? Final 17 have been selected. Are you happy with the bunch? Who is your favorite? I personally like 13 year old Rachel, 17th contestant Melanie and the 59 year old guy. There are 2 people who kind of annoy me just because they cry too much - Dexter and Stacy. I also like a group band with 5 boys..Stereo(?).

ME!! I went off singing shows as bored with AI, but loved The Voice and enjoying X Factor too. I like the same people you do! Dexter I thought did terrible with the beyonce song, so shocked he went through over that guy who had 4 jobs. I also liked Kaitlin Koch I think her name was....she was the beautiful blond rugby player, Id have preferred her over that girl simon loves with the big teeth.

flying Im a libran!! not sure about conforming, Im not too out there but different in many ways (career woman, not domestic, married much younger man lol) plus very open minded about peoples lifestyles etc. I always read librans were beautiful and creative, which is definitely me :rofl::rofl::rofl: however I find it hard to make decisions and always weighing up the options and the sign for librans is the scales so that correct for me!

ny where are they moving to and why? I love living in canada and it gave me a great life, but I do regret not growing up close to my family. I was always very independant and driven in my 20's but now Im older I get sad.

preethi lovely to hear from you :flower:

Sheryl- I thought parenthood always made me cry when pregnant due to hormones, but teared up at the last one too...I think im just pathetic. Lol.

Sarah- they dont know where they'll have to move yet. He is in Kuwait right now for a year until May, and then within the year or two when he gets back, they will be sent somewhere else.....He is career military so its part of his job. Boo. We just got the closest we've ever been so her leaving will really hurt. BUT, hopefully its somewhere cool and gives me an excuse for many trips to visit.

I think i may be in labor. I am 2 cm and doctor said if i have cramps for 2 hours to go straight to hospital. If still having pain at 130 going.

I think i may be in labor. I am 2 cm and doctor said if i have cramps for 2 hours to go straight to hospital. If still having pain at 130 going.

OMG! that is so unexpected...wishing you all the best :hugs: :happydance:

ME!! I went off singing shows as bored with AI, but loved The Voice and enjoying X Factor too. I like the same people you do! Dexter I thought did terrible with the beyonce song, so shocked he went through over that guy who had 4 jobs. I also liked Kaitlin Koch I think her name was....she was the beautiful blond rugby player, Id have preferred her over that girl simon loves with the big teeth.

flying Im a libran!! not sure about conforming, Im not too out there but different in many ways (career woman, not domestic, married much younger man lol) plus very open minded about peoples lifestyles etc. I always read librans were beautiful and creative, which is definitely me :rofl::rofl::rofl: however I find it hard to make decisions and always weighing up the options and the sign for librans is the scales so that correct for me!

ny where are they moving to and why? I love living in canada and it gave me a great life, but I do regret not growing up close to my family. I was always very independant and driven in my 20's but now Im older I get sad.

preethi lovely to hear from you :flower:

I liked Kaitlin too, definitely a very beautiful and talented girl. In fact, I thought Simon was besotted with her beauty and might pick her for that reason so I was surprised when he let her go.

I am aquarian too and have librans friends. Aquarian and librans are supposed to get along well. My mom is a scorpio, her birthday is coming soon :)

you ladies have been jumping the line, first Preethi, then NY and now Sheryl :)

Flying's baby hurry up!! lol

Oooh... Dew... you a Jan Aquarian or Feb Aquarian?? My birthday is 4th Feb! :D xxx

:hi: I'm watching it, but we only get the feed on Thursday evenings 9pm here. So we're a day or so behind you! I know who Rachel is... so cute! I'm glad Simon put her through!!! Oh and Leroy (?) the 59 year old is such a nice man with an awesome voice... I really want him to do well! I get how much getting through means to Dexter, but I have very little time for him... I much prefer the more humble and withdrawn characters than the in your face types! :rofl: but that's just me! :haha:

You and I can have X-factor chats to keep distracted from labour and bfp's!! :) just don't mention who gets kicked out until Friday... by then I'll have seen it! :haha:

Would love to discuss it with you and Sarah. I was wondering if they do wild card entry in X-factor...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->