ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

YEY for close birthdays! :dance:

NOt sure about the wildcards! You never know though... Simon likes to add twists and turns! :D

Ooh!! Another Feb baby! :dance:

Good luck, hope all goes well hun!!

Not posting on facebook until she is here. Contractions are less than 5 minutes apart. Still 2-3 cm.

oh wow sheryl!! Good luck!!!

I'm officially a week over now. Everyone is gonna pop before me!!!!! :haha:

Ooh Sheryl good luck! Poor Amy if another baby goes first though :haha: they all definitely come when they want to though if we've learned nothing else from this thread

Sarah, I picked IVF info cd/dvd from our clinic today (don't know what's in there, will be watching tonight after dinner) and tomorrow we meet with the guy who takes care of finances related to IVF in the clinic. They are not agreeing to schedule a consultation with FS until I get my beta result.

Ok, I am pregnant for a while longer. :) My contractions lasted from 11:30 to 4:30 and were caused by dehydration but stopped about when hubby got there after being on IV fluids for a few hours. I am still 2-3 cm so not sure how much longer I have. Kristin's head was so against my cervix when I was checked at the hospital that I had to move around for the nurse to check dilation.

Glad everything is well and sorry you had to be on IV fluids...keep yourself well hydrated. Did they say when you go to see doctor again?

Sarah: just finished watching the video. It was like a seminar on IVF procedure, success rates, complications, clinic facilities and financial programs. It was presented by IVF director and the guy we are meeting tomorrow. DH made a decision to go with the current clinic for IVF.

Hope you're okay Sheryl! :hugs: Fingers crossed you make it to 37 weeks, but it's a good job they're keeping an eye on you!!

Dew, how did the video make you feel? nervous, excited?? :hugs:

Sheryl, I'm glad you're still all in one piece, I know it's generally *totally* ok for bubs to come at 36 weeks, but it's close to being on the 'too early' side too so I'm glad she's staying in there a bit longer still!!! I have someone on here I've been stalking her journal cos she was due only a week before me; she was 2cm dilated at 36 weeks as well, she was 4cm by 38 weeks and she had her bub at 39 weeks. And so much for being only a week ahead of me, cos her wee girl is now 3 weeks old and I still haven't popped! LOL!!!

Well I got a call today while at work with an appointment for a scan this afternoon; they'd squeezed me in just after lunch. :) So I went in and yup; all is well in there! The scan was just to double check that everything is all good, just to reassure us all that waiting is fine for us. :) The placenta is looking good and working well, the heart is pumping well, the bladder was full, as was the stomach so they're working well too. The blood was flowing through the cord well, and there was heaps of fluid around it as well. It was a struggle to get it's whole head and whole stomach in on the screen to get an accurate measurement, but it's measuring at about 8.5lb (give or take a lb or more, as it's really only a guess!) and basically it's all looking totally fine, happy and healthy.
And so, we continue to wait!

I got have a friend who mixes up essential oils to complement hypnobirthing, of which I got some ages ago, but I stopped by her place on my way home from work today so she could add some clary sage and rose oils to it; those two oils are to be reserved for the last couple of weeks of pregnancy only, as they are uterine tonics and you don't want them too early in pregnancy in case it brings on an early labour! Obviously I'm not in any risk of going early now (lmao) so lets see if adding them now will help tone my uterus and get things going...!

And if I don't go over the weekend (it's friday evening now) then I have an appointment with the post-date clinic at the hospital on monday morning where they will probably talk about what the options are (ie waiting, inducing, etc) and go from there.

It's labour weekend now, so lets see if I go into labour!

ooooh... and X Factor chat... (in a spoiler for those not interested in reading about it! :haha:

Last night we got the second set of auditions at the judges houses and today we'll see who goes through! I must say I am amazed by Rachel! She gave such an amazing audition, so grown up and clever for such a young girl! I also quite like that BIG group of kids... I wouldn't mind them going through.. I think they worked well together considering they were just thrown together!

Oh and that last girl who sang for Simon... I think she sang River Jordan? She was awesome... I laughed at Simon's reaction! Hopefully she gets put through because she certainly deserves it!

Also... I sat on my birthing ball watching and got distracted by the stunning views that Nicole had from her property! You guys certainly have a gorgeous country!!!

Amy...glad the appt went well! baby is certainly a healthy weight! :thumbup:

Hope this is labour weekend for you my dear! *hugs*

Glad your scan went well and baby is still doing well in there flying.

Sheryl - glad kristin is staying put for a few more days at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->