ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

NY: Do you plan to continue breast feeding Kian even though it is hurting you so much. How many times do you have to wake up in night to feed him? Is Ella loving her baby brother? Does she hold him or play with him? I am always interested in knowing how an older sibling responds to a new babies.

Sarah: I expected your AMH to be good. You have always had lots of antral follicles. Keeping FXed IVF gives you your baby :hugs:

hey dew...its not really 'good' as Im in the low category...but in the middle, so I guess along with my FSH and Antral follicles they are happy. And perhaps at 39 most people are in the low?? I just cant wait to get started on my IVF....im in the 2WW not hoping for pregnancy but for my IVF!!!

how are you feeling? :flower:

hahaha, see and my mum had the same idea too; she reckoned she'd only get half way before she got a txt saying something was happening... but she's been home for a good 7 hours now and I've had nothing. So much for that idea!!! lol.

flying I cant believe you are still waiting! I guess he (she) is so comfortable up there and doesnt want to leave

Sarah: I expected your AMH to be good. You have always had lots of antral follicles. Keeping FXed IVF gives you your baby :hugs:

hey dew...its not really 'good' as Im in the low category...but in the middle, so I guess along with my FSH and Antral follicles they are happy. And perhaps at 39 most people are in the low?? I just cant wait to get started on my IVF....im in the 2WW not hoping for pregnancy but for my IVF!!!

how are you feeling? :flower:

It is better than mine :) but seriously your FSH, AMH, AFC are good for your age and no doctor or nurse has ever shown any concern about your ovarian reserve. I think and pray IVF does it for you :hugs:

Happy birthday preethi! Such a lovely present your dh left you. Enjoy your dinner.

Hi dew! Well Ella really loves her little brother, the only problem is she has had a cold the entire 4 weeks so I have kept her away more. He is too little to catch her germs. She getsvto hold him once in a while though and loves to come talk to him. I will allow much more once her sickness leaves!they're very sweet, she is a realllllly good girl who wants to please me at all times:) it's great that you forecast a girl for flying! Can't wait to find out. Soon we will see what mummy will have too!

I do plan to keep on breastfeeding I just bite the bullet and grasp the bed sheet tightly when it hurts bad. I am pretty much up constant at night....we have bad nights. I would say I sleep a scattered 2-3 hours. Yay. I'm sure it will get better!plus, it's what I wanted!

Hi dew! Well Ella really loves her little brother, the only problem is she has had a cold the entire 4 weeks so I have kept her away more. He is too little to catch her germs. She getsvto hold him once in a while though and loves to come talk to him. I will allow much more once her sickness leaves!they're very sweet, she is a realllllly good girl who wants to please me at all times:) it's great that you forecast a girl for flying! Can't wait to find out. Soon we will see what mummy will have too!

I do plan to keep on breastfeeding I just bite the bullet and grasp the bed sheet tightly when it hurts bad. I am pretty much up constant at night....we have bad nights. I would say I sleep a scattered 2-3 hours. Yay. I'm sure it will get better!plus, it's what I wanted!

Ella does look like the way you speak about her...very sweet and kind :kiss: I never knew breast feeding could hurt so much, I know it hurt for my younger sister but then she always had issues with her breasts so I thought it could be because of that, she was not producing much milk so gave up very early and put baby on formula. I also remember my elder sister waking up in the middle of night to feed her baby and then dozing off while baby is feeding. I remember feeling very sorry for her. The weather is changing in MN so kids are catching flu easily. Hope Ella feels better soon. Take care :hugs:

Thank you! I believe hers has just been a cold, I hope so. She did get her flu shot a few weeks ago thank goodness. Breast feeding is the hardest thing I've ever done! It hurts more than the c section recovery too. But that's not typical for everyone don't worry. My baby just latches wrong and I can't correct him....so it's hurting very much. But really I still think it is worth it.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Do You participate in any Halloween festivities?

Thank you! I believe hers has just been a cold, I hope so. She did get her flu shot a few weeks ago thank goodness. Breast feeding is the hardest thing I've ever done! It hurts more than the c section recovery too. But that's not typical for everyone don't worry. My baby just latches wrong and I can't correct him....so it's hurting very much. But really I still think it is worth it.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Do You participate in any Halloween festivities?

First year in MN we went to downtown on Halloween to see the crowd, had drinks and dinner. Last year we attended an adult halloween party at friend's house which was fun. Earlier we went for pumpkin picking with friends and carved them too but nothing this year. We live in a large residential community so get plenty of kids for trick n treat. I usually get 2-3 bags of candies from Sams club and it's all gone by 8-8:30pm.

Halloween for me was more fun in New Orleans where we would hang out with friends in French Quarter until late in the night. People are in such good spirit over there.

Ohhhh, happy birthday Preethi!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous gift from DH! And yay for getting out of the house for dinner too; enjoy it hun; you deserve it!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Ny, have you gotten hold of a lactation consultant??? It really shouldn't be hurting so bad, I know you realise it's because of his latch and you can't get it to change, but with a hands-on help from an expert surely it'd be helpful... Even if it's just to be reassured that even THEY can't help! lol!!

AFM, I'm still waiting. lol. 10 days now, and my midwife has just txted me to say she's at the hospital now so we can go in earlier than the 10:30 appointment if we want (it's currently 9:30am), so will head off soon I think, and see what they say!!! :)

Good luck Amy! :hugs: I'll be going to bed soon but hope to wake with good news from your appt with midwife! xxx

Current Time for all of us :)

Flying (New Zealand): 10:15am
NDH (Australia): 8:15am
Preethi (Dubai): 1:15am
Huggles (South Africa): 11:15pm
Mummy (London): 10:15pm
Sarah (Canada): 5:15pm
Dew, NY, Sheryl (USA Central Time Zone): 4:15pm

OK it took me about 8 minutes to compile this info :) I guess Flying is ahead of all of us, right?

Good Morning Flying and good luck with the appointment :hugs:

Goodnight Mummy! Have sweet dreams! :)

WOW... Amy's like exactly 12 hours ahead of me! :D

Thanks for that Dew! :thumbup:

I'm really going to bed now! Am exhausted!! :(

Happy birthday Preethi (even though it was yesterday for you now). It sounds like you have a lovely hubby who loves to spoil you :). I hope Gemma behaved at her first dinner out lol.

NY, I'm sorry Kian isn't latching well and causing so much pain - you are amazing for sticking with it despite the pain!

Amy, I hope the mw appointment went well.

Sarah, you are so close to being able to afford IVF - I'm hoping the next two weeks are awesome for the spa and it definitely gets to happen in November. Sounds like you've been having fun with your mom too.

Dew, haven't been able to order it yet - it all depends on DHs work situation tomorrow. He wasn't called in for today, but if he does work tomorrow the. I can order my fabric on Wednesday, but it could take 2-3 weeks to get here after that. (some people I know have received their orders in a week, but I'm not holding out hopes for that).

hehe, good idea for listing the time differences there Dew! And yup, NZ is the first country to see the sun every day, so we're ahead of everyone!!

Appointment went well! It was basically just me sitting there with the CTG monitor on me for a half hour to track the heart rate and any contractions, while a doctor told me what I pretty much already know about the risks of being post date! And as expected, the doctor doesn't really want me to go over 42 weeks (friday) and would like to have a date to induce me before then so I don't go over it, but thankfully my midwife is happy for me to wait as long as we keep a close check on baby and everything is ok. So we will probably go back in every other day for a CTG monitoring and will probably have another scan this week as well just to check everything all over again, but as long as everything IS ok, then we will wait. Of COURSE if anything is looking even slightly dodgy at all then we will look at the options of inducing and stuff though!!!!

I do have good news though, sorta. A bit of TMI though too... lol! When I had to pee on the stick for the midwife and I wiped, there was brown (old blood coloured) mucus! So things ARE happening in there, as that'll be the mucus plug coming away from the cervix. It doesn't really *mean* anything, as it can be a week or so ahead of labour starting (or less of course) at all, but it is at least a sign of things progressing so it's good as far as I'm concerned! Lets hope it wont' be long for things to progress further so I don't feel pressured into anything I don't want! That and I WANNA MEET MY BABY!!! lol

Thanks for your wishes everyone, weve taken her out before so its not her first dinner, shes usually well behaved as we feed her before we take her out... it was a lovely dinner, thanks. xx

Flying, come on then !! i open bnb every morning and have a quick look to see if youve popped yet !! xxx cant wait to hear about some progress x

Mummy, only 5 more days !! how exciting, i was given a due date of the 28th at the beginning and then changed .

Ny, how is Kian doing? Hes a month old already !!!xx how are you doing ?

Sarah, i cant believe i havent had that pint of bitter since my pregnancy, as the rugby was on and the one bar that serves it around where i live wouldve been too noisy for gemma, lol.. xx how are you doing ? november is sooo close, do you have a date for your ivf session yet?

Dew, thanks for the time zone thing, its wonderful to see how all of us are in different time zones, in different parts of the world and yet all together for the same reason xx
hope youre doing ok, when is the end of your 2ww?? x

Huggles, sheryl, NDH, hope you are all doing ok xxx come november all of you will be having your babies, and its almost the end of october already !!

today is my due date, so if she wasnt breech, i would have hopefully been having some niggles today, and she would have been born .at any point this xx

Flying, i forgot to add that i lost my mucus plug the night before my waters broke, i lost some of it, wasnt a lot, and it had the same description as yours... so hoping this is it for you !!! xxxxxxxx

hehe, well lets hope then!!! Mum called me earlier and was looking at her midwife notes from my younger brother & sister (she never got the notes from me and my older brother though) and she lost some of her plug and went into labour that night for one, but took a day or two for the other I think, so lets hope that at least it's not tooooooooooo far away! One of the ladies in our antenatal class lost her plug a full week before she went into labour though, so hopefully won't be too long! lol But at least SOMETHING is happening in there!!!

It's about 9pm now and I'm gonna head off to bed soon I think, and unless something happens overnight, I'll be off to work in the morning. :)

Dew the times zone break down is awesome! I think Halloween in new orleans sounds very cool. We went to the pumpkin patch the other day and Ella chose 2 baby pumpkins, one big, and a bunch of cool curly colorful gourds for our front steps. Well the next day or night someone STOLE our pumpkins off our front step! Can you believe it? How awful. I have half a mind to go n a little walk around the neighborhood, but we have a huge, winding one!

Flying yay for some plug gone. Mine happened after I knew labor had started. Hope it's soon we are ready!

My baby won't sleep, I'm losing my mind, hope I survive the next year with a crying baby
all night.......

Preethi, how much does little Gemma weigh now? Kian is officially 4 weeks old right now. Yours is almost 2 months. Wow! Dies she sleepnwell for you?

Kian went to er tonight for rapid labored breathing I got worried. He weighs 8 lbs! And they say reflux is the cause. Yea ok, I think they must just say that for everything cuz I don't believe them. At least he doesn't have rsv or something so guess I'll tke reflux......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->