ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Good for you for making aromas costume! I'm sure she's thrilled with it regardless and thats the important part. Homemade costumes are always better than bought ones :)

DH didn't want to give me any input in choosing fabrics so he doesn't get to complain about carrying it :haha: He shouldn't mind about the bag too much - it's just going to be a black/silver messenger style bag from the outside. The accessories will be pink, purple, lime green and ivory though, same colours as the floral pattern inside fabric. So he'll be fine carrying it but probably wont want to open it :haha:. But that's his fault for not helping me decide when I asked him too :p.

Sounds so cute dressing kian up as a pumpkin NY! You'll have to post pics!
I know that *technically* anything can happen now already, but with the stitch in it's still semi-unlikely too, which is why i said anything can happen at any time after next thurs when the stitch comes out. It's also safer for me if my body waits for the stitch to come out first cos otherwise I stand the risk of haivng my cervix rip! Ouch!

Yay for ordering fabric ndh! and glad your dh has definite work tomorrow!
Also really glad you enjoyed your antenatal class!

LOL... I think Natalie's writing from her phone? Nikki I'm sure Ella will love her costume because it was made with love! I wouldn't have known where to start!! :thumbup:

Natalie.. fab update on your antenatal class! sounds like a nice mix of people! :thumbup: Hope you enjoy the next sessions, let us know how they go! Glad you're having a good day hun and very excited to see pics of your change bag when finished! :thumbup:

Nikki... It could def be Amy at this point. I doubt I'll go past the 12th November as I'll opt for induction between 8-10th and it could take two days from there... so yeah... I could still have 2 weeks to wait for bubs!

lol Mummy, i am soooo sorry !!! i meant :blue: i was typing early this morning, and ended up using the yellow symbol instead of blue !! 29th.. well not far anyway, two days to go !xx

NDH, glad youre enjoying your antenatal class and getting fabric sorted, sounds exciting x

Nikki, i am getting some sleep, not a lot, yes gemma does the same thing, when i put her down, she wants more food, and it does make me quite frustrated at times,.. i hope things become better for you xx kian is going to look so gorgeous in a pumpkin suit ! im sure ella will love whatever you make her xx

Huggles, Happy 36 weeks !!!!

:rofl: Preethi hun...i knew what you meant... I was just being silly! :D Everyone in my family thinks :blue: so it was nice to see :pink: and :yellow: :dance:

hope you get some more sleep soon! Can we have a new pic of Gemma please??? She must have changed so much since the last one we've seen! :hugs:

Lol Natalie at aroma! Haha. Autocorrect. I didn't know your bag was to be black and silver I thought was a floral or paisley design outside! Well he should b fine then.

Mummy, If u go early in next day or two that would b ok! Then you would bet my. Lol. remind me, what's Lottie dressing up as?

Huggles yea I suppose you wouldn't go before the stitch is out but soon....are you all ready?

:) Lottie's going as a girly pirate to Halloween party! If I pop in the next day or two I'll need a halloween costume for the baby! :rofl: I'm not buying one... in case baby takes that as a reason to come in November! :haha:

Yea good luck anyways. Can't find any small enough newborn costumes so his is pretty huge!

Kudos on raising $11000 for IVF, hide it somewhere you can't use it for Spa. Is it the total cost for IVF including medications?

My beta is on Nov 2, next wednesday, exactly one week from today. I am not testing, regardless I will know on 11dpiui because my B begins to shrink in size again when I am not pregnant and I begin to get usual headaches too.

Got a call from current clinic today, they approved me for IVF without any more testing. If we decide to go for IVF next cycle, I call them on Day 1 of AF and they put me on BCP starting day 3. We haven't made a decision yet whether to go for one more IUI or head straight to IVF. Mine will be a really long protocol, compared to yours. By the time I am done with BCP and Lupron you will already be done with stimming. I always tell you, you are my immediate future. I sincerely pray for your sticky BFP because it will give me hope and inspiration.

yes its $6000 for the IVF, $1200 for ICSI, and then about $3000 for meds (based on 300 per day for 9 days...could be more depending on response) and I added some for misc meds like the trigger etc.

As for the spa I cant hide it...payroll every 2 weeks is close to $5500, so if the spa only makes $4500 that week I have to move $1000 over, as I cant not pay everyone. plus theres always some bill that pops up that I have to pay.

its so hard to decide the ivf vs iui thing. I think in my head I didnt want to be one of those people who spend 6 months on iuis and look back and think what a waste of time and money, and just want to go for the procedure with the biggest chance of success. so many people have success first time if you look in the bfp success thread in the assisted folder and some of them have been ttcing for 3 year or more. thats why I was saying to you why dont you try one if you can afford it, not paying the larger program cost. if one doesnt work then you can consider doing the larger program next year. I know theres know refund etc but you are paying a lot less and theres a good chance it could work.

I didnt realize the prog made you feel so bad :hugs:

the photo is a random one from google, I wanted a baby with a canadian flag!!

p.s you didnt tell us which country you grew up in....Id love to know!!

You ladies have been super busy chatting while I was sleeping. :) Have some cinnamon rolls in the oven now that I am officially full term as far as the doctor is concerned. Will have to be sure to clean up the evidence before DH gets home or I'll be in trouble. :p I started having major leg and arm cramps in the middle of the night last night. Also trying to avoid another false labor trip to the hospital so ignoring contractions that I can only feel in my belly b/c I know those are normal.

yea dew! what country are you from? funny how you end up in minnesota, usa!

Progesterone makes me so emotional and I shed tears every morning after taking it reading regular things online. I fell asleep within 2-3 minutes of writing the message last night, right on the couch with lights, laptop and TV on. Woke up after one hour and went upstairs to bed. Obviously DH is not at home.

NY: you are right progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms but last time even though I was on supplements, due to drop in natural progesterone around 10-11 dpiui, my nips stopped being sensitive and breasts began to be less dense (surprising?). Also I started brown discharge on 10dpiui. So will be looking for all those signs.

I am again under the influence of progesterone and believe me effect is quite comparable to having several tequila shots.

Sarah: I will tell you more about myself once I get BFP. Hopefully you can wait. You must thing, may be I am a dude :)

I don't have much focus to reply to other posts. Hope you all are doing well.

Flying, thanks for explaining your POV. Just wishing you get what you desire for.

Sarah: I will tell you more about myself once I get BFP. Hopefully you can wait. You must thing, may be I am a dude :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no, but you are a woman of mystery!!! ooooh so there will be even more reason to benefit from your bfp!!

wow thats horrible you feel that way, remind me of the dosage you are on? I was taking 2 pills vaginally at night and felt fine. the gonal f made me so nauseous though, the clinic couldnt figure out why. that was on 75 so god knows how 300 will make me feel :cry:

flying hope this will be you soon!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Follistim has zero effect on me. I take 200mg in am and 2oomg in pm orally. i will try taking it vaginally tomorrow morning but afraid it may come out when i am waling or may irritate the cervix.

Sarah LOL. Took me a sec to figure out what hte pumpkins were but love it! hahahahahahah

Happy full term Sheryl! :dance:

:hugs: Dew!!! :flower:

and :rofl: Sarah... that's too funny!

Huggles yea I suppose you wouldn't go before the stitch is out but soon....are you all ready?

yip, all ready :D
Last day at work tomorrow - can't wait!

You ladies have been super busy chatting while I was sleeping. :) Have some cinnamon rolls in the oven now that I am officially full term as far as the doctor is concerned. Will have to be sure to clean up the evidence before DH gets home or I'll be in trouble. :p I started having major leg and arm cramps in the middle of the night last night. Also trying to avoid another false labor trip to the hospital so ignoring contractions that I can only feel in my belly b/c I know those are normal.

Enjoy the cinnamon rolls!
Hope the cramps stay away tonight. Try drinking a glass of milk or eating a banana before bed.

flying hope this will be you soon!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: - brilliant pic!

wow you ladies can TALK! lol!!! three pages to catch up on overnight! lol.

Yay huggles! The stitch comes out in a week and like you say, it could be any time from then! So exciting!!! sheesh, even YOU might beat me at this rate! LOL!

NDH, that sounds a lot like my antenatal classes; they are fun and I'm glad you enjoyed the first one! How long does the course run for?
Oh, and YAY for ordering the fabric!!! Can't wait to see the finished product! :D

ny, do make sure you get pics of Ella & Kian in their costumes! We don't really celebrate halloween here either, the shops try to push it but it's just not a big thing here. I guess it doesn't help it's spring though too! lol!

sherylb; yay for being full term!!!!! Any time now... lets hope you won't be waiting forever like me though! lol!

Dew; I'm so sorry the prog treats you so badly... :hugs: and sending your baby dust that it'll be a BFP and you need not worry about having all this again!!!!!!

Sarah, my fingers are still crossed the spa does well for you and you can do the IVF!! :D I saw that pumpkin picture doing the rounds on facebook the other day and had a good laugh! Ohhhh, hopefully it won't be far away! lol

Preethi, I agree we need new pictures of Gemma! We haven't seen her in ages and I'm sure she's grown more, even if she's still a little girl!!! You're doing so well, I remember you getting worked up and freaking yourself out at the slightest worry when you first got your BFP, and now you're cruising through as a new mum and doing so well!!!! :hugs:

AFM, I'm officially 42 weeks pregnant right now... Not sure if I should be celebrating it like I've celebrated every week up to 40, or not! lol! Still nothing to speak of though. Had a CTG monitoring yesterday and all is well. I'm having another scan today to check the placenta and fluids and stuff. And I have another appointment for another CTG monitoring on sunday. *twiddles thumbs & prods belly*

c'mon baby, you won't be an october bub at this rate!!!!!!!!

:rofl: I laughed so hard when I saw what autocorrect did to ella's name! I wonder how on earth that happened. I always try to be so careful and catch loads of mistakes due to typing too fast, but I swear autocorrect has a mind of it's own :rofl: I needed a good laugh lol.

Ny, it was going to be Paisley inside originally (hadn't decided on an outer fabric but it would have been much more basic - probably a neutral colour), but then when I went to put the original fabrics I'd chosen in my cart I came upon the fabric I ended up getting in the new arrivals, and it's an Amy Butler print and her colour schemes are always gorgeous. I didn't intend to get pink, but it just went so nicely. Will probably make my nursing cover from that.

Amy, every time I see you've posted I'm hoping it'll be word that you're off to hospital. One of these days it will happen...

Sheryl, happy full term! And happy one week til your stitch comes out Huggles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->