ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Preethi... I'm Catherine Pound... picture is of me and hubby!

We have some news... and by we... I don't mean me....

Huggles has gone into labour!! .... here's a recent update from her journal that she's happy to be passed on to other threads she's on...

Turns out i'm not having pizza afterall, having a baby instead! Surprise!

was showering before packing to go to my mom, when i lost my mucous plug. Got out the shower and realised my waters were leaking. Lost more plug and waters went more. Came straight to hospital as stitch had to come out. They agreed it had started. Dr came, took stitch out. And now we wait.
Contractions are coming hard and fast, every 2 min approximately. When he took the stitch out i went to 3cm dilated. He told the mw cervix is paper thin so i'm assuming that means i'm fully effaced. Baby was only t level 2 tho, so not fully engaged yet, but i think he engaging fast.

:dust: for a happy and healthy bouncy baby boy!!!

Huggles has gone into labour!! .... here's a recent update from her journal that she's happy to be passed on to other threads she's on...

was showering before packing to go to my mom, when i lost my mucous plug. Got out the shower and realised my waters were leaking. Lost more plug and waters went more. Came straight to hospital as stitch had to come out. They agreed it had started. Dr came, took stitch out. And now we wait.
Contractions are coming hard and fast, every 2 min approximately. When he took the stitch out i went to 3cm dilated. He told the mw cervix is paper thin so i'm assuming that means i'm fully effaced. Baby was only t level 2 tho, so not fully engaged yet, but i think he engaging fast.

OMG! Another surprise! Huggles ALL THE BEST dear!! Will be praying everything goes well from here on....:hugs:

omg omg!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
huggles sending you pain free vibes for a successful delivery :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

LOL, she makes me want to go take a shower and hope for the same.

Oh wow, another queue jumping baby! How exciting! So glad for Huggles that she made it to 36 weeks first. I guess he heard mummy was on mat leave now and figured that meant he could come early!

Oh and I'm Natalie Holden on facebook - there's a few of us lol - but I'm friends with mummy (Catherine). Everyone else is welcome to friend me too. Still not on too often these days but I check from my phone every other day or so. Trying not to get re-addicted. Oh I think I changed it so you can find me by my maiden name too, which is Erga - a lot easier to find lol. So try Natalie (Erga) Holden and I should be the only one to come up.

omg! Huggles!!!!!!!! Woooohooo! How exciting! Ohhhh, and now I'm all teary! I'm soooo happy she's made it so far and so everything should be really good, but I'm sooooo ready for MY damn baby too! lol. Stupid hormones!

NDH, I've added you on FB now too. And yay for hubby getting more work and more money!!! :D

Preethi; It is so nice to see you on facebook too! I love the pics of Gemma there! :D

Happy due date mummy! Hopefully you go soon! lol.

Both Dew & Sarah; wishing you both good luck on getting BFPs!!!

And yup, obviously there's nothing more to report from me so far. *sigh* I've had loads and loads of mucus coming out, especially overnight when the toilet-breaks are spread over a few hours; there's piles of the stuff to clean up! Ew!! lol. It's all good though, I know things are happening in there then...! I had a 2-hour bath last night, just relaxing by candle-light. I only got out cos it was after midnight and I thought I better! lol. I could have stayed there forever; I'd been un-comfy all day and was loving being somewhat buoyant! lol. But apart from a few BH contractions at times, nothing has happened to progress any further and my mood is starting to drop again. *sigh*

If nothing has happened by tomorrow I'm getting another scan and doing another CTG monitoring thing, and then we're likely to go to daily CTG monitoring.

Come on baby! I really really don't want to be tempted by being induced!

I have had a busy day along with an annoying headache. I have started spotting (colored discharge) as well. 11dpiui and another failed cycle.

I just started a journal in the parenting journals bit. I know it's not a parenting journal yet, but c'mon, it can't be tooooooooo much longer!!! lol! Not much point putting it in the pregnancy area... lol!

Link in my sig

:hugs: Dew.

Amy, you're making it far too comfortable for bub that he just doesn't want to leave (I still think :blue: for you). Hopefully soon you can start parenting in your parenting journal...

logan alexander was born at 01:55am on sunday, 30 oct, weighing 3.04kg.
Had a 7 hour labour, and drug free natural hypnobirth :D

will write more later. It's about 4am and i'm knackered.

Woo hoo Huggles!! 6.7 lb converted

Wow I told hughles any time now! I can't believe another early baby. It amazes me!

Flying, you were due a week before me and by the time you have baby mine will be 5 weeks old! So crazy...Glad you started a parenting journal theyre a fun addiction!

Dew sorry for spotting...now what? IuI again?

Preethi what happened on Facebook?

Now since I've started this response a while ago but had to do baby duties, I forget what else happened!

sheesh Huggles! I'm so proud of you and YAY for the wonderful Logan doing well; you must be thrilled!!! I imagine it's a bit surreal, but YAY!!!

And like I said in your journal; Now I want you to send me those labour vibes!!!!!! *sigh*

Congrats Huggles on the birth of Logan! Can't wait for pictures :)

Amy, I really hope your turn is next. No more queue jumping!

Huggles,, !!!!! congratulations !!!!! what a surprise.. !! xxx :hugs: hope you are recovering ok.. xxx

Nikki, i had stalker issues on fb, thats why ive made an account on gemmas name.. are you on fb ? ive added almost everyone except you.. dont know your name on fb

Amy, come on........................ !! its between you and mummy... who is gonna pop first |??

Sarah, im plannin to go on the first week of february for three weeks ! xx

Dew :hugs: sorry for the spotting... xx what do you plan to do next? do you think there is any chance this might be IMB ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->