ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

HUGE congrats Huggles!!! :yipee: for the safe arrival of Logan!!! :dance:

Amy... gosh I hope you go soon.... Natalie.. as I'm now overdue, can i be allowed to queue jump please???? :rofl:

Not that I think it's going to be an issue... seriously Amy... your baby can't hang on much longer!!! I'm certain mine is being polite and waiting for you! :haha:

Haha Mummy - you'll have to take that up with Amy. :haha:

Preethi it's Nicole page. Sorry you had fb issues. Horrible! I invested in a big time security system a year ago out of paranoia. And my dog is trained guard dog. So people should not dare stalk me. I have another safety tactic in place but don't wish to detail it. Cant wait to see pics of Gemma!

Hughles I can stalk your parenting journal now if you make oe!

Huggles: HUGE congratulations!! Extremely happy for you :happydance: :happydance: Welcome Logan Alexander! :kiss:

I am up early today so I can take prometrium early and get done with dizziness before my guests arrive. On DH's request, I tested on $tree test with FMU and it is negative. I also felt some pinkish on TP this morning.

Honestly speaking I have no idea about next step - Third IUI, IVF at Mayo, $24000 IVF warranty program at current clinic or a break?????

Right now, I am gearing up to spend a lovely day with my friends and very happy with huggles news :hugs:

Flying, Mummy, Sheryl...??? Who is next? Good luck to all! :thumbup:

I want this baby out but the 2 overdue ladies are definitely due to have theirs before me.

I need to take some pictures of our falling apart front porch rail to show you ladies. The stupid company that built all the houses on our street used crappy materials and every house is slowly replacing the rails because they are falling apart and growing mold. We want to tear ours out and replace it with bench seating that will run the length of the porch (about 8') but DH needs an expensive planer to build a really nice one rather than a plain jane one with a straight back. So we are asking our families for home depot gift cards for Christmas. The one he wants is $400 so if all our families give us gift cards hopefully we will only be left with a small amount of that to pay ourselves and then about $100 for materials. It's so nervewracking that the stupid company screwed up such big projects in our house that are so expensive to fix that would have been cheap to do right the first time. In addition to the fence there is trim outside our bedroom slowly rotting because they used untreated wood and our back door was installed backwards without cover so rain is causing the inside of our kitchen trim to rot. Eventually we would like to tear that area out and install french doors. Hopefully it's just the trim and not the actual inside of the wall rotting. :( Our house was built in 2003.

I know Sarah hasn't been on here but it's time for a name change for the thread again. :)

HUGGLES CONGRATS!!!! and I love the name. cant wait to see photos!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

It wont let me change the name of the thread....never had any problem before but when I go to double click the name and the box comes up to change I click on it and it opens this thread :growlmad: will try again later

preethi have you been to australia before? LOVE the photos of FB, I dont tend to comment much on baby photos otherwise all my family will get suspicious that I suddenly know all these people with babies :haha: as all my friends apart from my best friend had babies a while ago.

flying :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I am up early today so I can take prometrium early and get done with dizziness before my guests arrive. On DH's request, I tested on $tree test with FMU and it is negative. I also felt some pinkish on TP this morning.

Honestly speaking I have no idea about next step - Third IUI, IVF at Mayo, $24000 IVF warranty program at current clinic or a break?????

Right now, I am gearing up to spend a lovely day with my friends and very happy with huggles news :hugs:

Flying, Mummy, Sheryl...??? Who is next? Good luck to all! :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
if it was me I would forget the IUIs, I just feel that the chances if 2 fail are slim....I know theres people who get pregnant on their 3rd, 4th, 5th but most it works the 1st or 2nd time as its fixed whatever issue. Id love you to just do IVF...would you have enough money for 1 round at the clinic near you?? I suppose I just want us to do whatever the best chance possible is, as Im fed up. then if it doesnt work you could have a break over the chriatmas holidays and do the larger program at the other clinic next year. I just think theres a good chance it could work. thats just my 2 cents but you knew that already
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

sheryl can you go to one of your threads and see if you can change the name....I dont know if you've done it before but you just double click on the text of the thread in the folder and it should become an editable box. then you click on the text and change it, but when I click on the text it opens the thread for me. or anyone else who has a journal can try it, its just weird and wondering if its my computer or a bug

sarah, only way i've ever known of changing name of thread is to go to first post, click edit, then go advanced, and then change it there :shrug:

ok, here are 2 pics.

Attachments

• 30102011123.jpg
    30102011123.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 30102011122.jpg
    30102011122.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Huggles, he is absolutely gorgeous !!!!!! :cloud9: i bet you are over the moon, and so you should be, you so totally deserve this happiness :hugs: hope you are recovering nicely and are not too sure.. xx

Sarah, no ive never been to oz before, and i love the pics youve taken, you definetely have a skill for photography, as the pictures you have taken are excellent and very detailed.. !!

dont worry about commenting on the pictures xxxx

sarah, only way i've ever known of changing name of thread is to go to first post, click edit, then go advanced, and then change it there :shrug:

ok, here are 2 pics.

perfect it worked that way!

he is gorgeous!!!!!! :hugs:

omg from amys facebook

caleb ross mccauley to the world! 9lb 10, water birth with not an ounce of drugs. We're both doing well. :)

preethi did you just post it and then put a smiley face???

I LOVE the photos of gemma, she looks like she is getting strong and healthy. what a cutie :kiss:

Finally! Welcome Caleb and Logan! My prediction was right, right Amy had a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->