ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Yay! Haven't caught up but just read this page! So happy Amy's son is finally here (yay I was right!) And Huggles, Logan is such a cutie!

Can't wait to see pics of Caleb now too!

Ok Mummy, now your baby can come any time lol. Wow I could be the only preggonleft very soon.

OMG!! Had a busy day and just logged in to find that Flying also had her baby BOY (I was so wrong!!) but I am so very happy for Flying...I read about water birthing several, may be 10 years ago, I read that it reduces pain of delivery. Flying you showed patience and it paid off :hugs: BIG congratulations to you!! :happydance:

Ladies throw us more and more babydust please...I know it is not good manners to beg but I also know you all care for me and Sarah so we can ask for your help :hugs:

Huggles: your son is very charming :kiss: thanks so much for sharing pictures with us :hugs: oh I am so happy for you :happydance:

Preethi: could you post a few pictures of Gemma on the thread for me please :blush:

I certainly hope so :)

Throwing all the babydust I can muster at the two of you :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sharing picture of my latest chocolate cake :)

https://i39.tinypic.com/msi82.jpg

Yum mm. Looks so lucious and delish! Yu should open a bakery.

Throwing fairy dust!

Sarah, i was the first one to know about caleb, and yes i did post a message of congrats to amy on bnb, but quickly took it off when i realised that i was posting after huggles's baby and that amy had not even announced it here yet, did not want to steal her limelight as some people like to announce it themselves.. i was so worried and then quickly edited it with a smiley face.. lol !!! i always thought she was going to have a boy, and i was right too !!!

thanks for the kind words about gemma..

dew, i will post a pic for you... and wow that choclate cake makes me want to eat it right out of the screen !!! lol,.. sending a bucket load of :fairydust: to you xx

The icon is just "dust" between the colons :)

Hi Dew, ive attached a few pics of Gemma here for you xx

Attachments

• IMG00212-20111007-0835.jpg
    IMG00212-20111007-0835.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG00226-20111011-1504.jpg
    IMG00226-20111011-1504.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG00231-20111013-0915.jpg
    IMG00231-20111013-0915.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG00237-20111019-1003.jpg
    IMG00237-20111019-1003.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
Awww! Gemma is very pretty :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thanks so much Preethi for posting the pictures for me :hugs: :hugs:

I loge her cheeks preethi. Just wanna squeeze em!

I will keep posting pics in my diary now. It's easier to do just one thread as I've gotnsome friends in another one too so don't wanna have to do multiple places. Although now I think we are all pretty much fb friends so diary is getting pointless too. Soon bnb will be pointless wi fb! Lol

Sarah, i was the first one to know about caleb, and yes i did post a message of congrats to amy on bnb, but quickly took it off when i realised that i was posting after huggles's baby and that amy had not even announced it here yet, did not want to steal her limelight as some people like to announce it themselves.. i was so worried and then quickly edited it with a smiley face.. lol !!! i always thought she was going to have a boy, and i was right too !!!

thanks for the kind words about gemma..

dew, i will post a pic for you... and wow that choclate cake makes me want to eat it right out of the screen !!! lol,.. sending a bucket load of :fairydust: to you xx

haha I thought thats what happened as it was just before I posted and I saw you had posted on FB about that time!!! flying had mentioned she didnt mind us posting it on here and that she would update facebook. When huggles gave birth I did think to myself wow I wonder if flying with today as well, although technically I think it was next day in NZ!

awww loving all the baby pics :cloud9: Im finally in my last week just waiting for AF, first time ever I cant wait till she comes!

Yay for it being November (soon)! And now I get the only November baby too! :-D

I am thinking of going for acupuncture. Our insurance covers 90% of in-network acupuncture cost. But I would like to know more about it. Has anyone of you (Sarah?) done it, if yes, how is it performed like where all in the body do they insert needles. I hope not in the private parts???? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->