ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Yeah Ny, i only come on Bnb for this thread.. i cant seem to leave this one... i will be here all the way until sarah and dew have their BFP's and their babies !!! xx

Sarah, i cant wait for you to have your november IVF Fx'D.. Is it definetely happening this month ? i hope it is, and hopefully we will get some positive results out of it !

Dew, are you going to try IVF now and give up on IUI? isnt IUI expensive as well and do you feel as though you are losing the IVF money by spending it on IUI? whats your decision on IVF? i think you should really go for IVF as theres a much better chance with them pairing one egg and sperm , wouldnt you think so ? xxx

i will be here all the way until sarah and dew have their BFP's and their babies !!! xx

That is very sweet of you to say Preethi. :hugs:

Dew, are you going to try IVF now and give up on IUI? isnt IUI expensive as well and do you feel as though you are losing the IVF money by spending it on IUI? whats your decision on IVF? i think you should really go for IVF as theres a much better chance with them pairing one egg and sperm , wouldnt you think so ? xxx

Thanks for showing interest, Preethi. Right now, only thing I know is that we are most probably not doing another IUI. Now it is either IVF at Mayo or Warranty prog IVF at current clinic. We should be making a decision in another 2-3 days.

Sarah: When are you expecting AF? I stopped taking progesterone today and my beta is tomorrow. I know I am not pregnant. AF should be here in next 2-3 days.

Are they going to do trial transfer on you?

*Sigh* I thought my doctor's appointment was Thursday and it's tomorrow. I would have missed it had the receptionist not called to confirm.

DH got his new work schedule that starts tomorrow. He will only be working 7-3 (lunch is a paid break) so I will lose another large chunk of my alone time at home. He was working 7:30-4:30 with an hour break. At least when Kristin is here he will be able to spend another 1.5 hours a day with us.

Oh God! the kids in their costumes coming for trick or treat are SOOOooo cute!!

Sarah: When are you expecting AF? I stopped taking progesterone today and my beta is tomorrow. I know I am not pregnant. AF should be here in next 2-3 days.

Are they going to do trial transfer on you?

hi hunny bun :hugs:
I am expecting AF this week, hard to say when as I didnt track my ovulation and my cycles change length depending on when I ovulate. I am CD27 today so I think weds-friday she will be here.
and no, I wasnt even told about a mock transfer....not sure why some places do that as isnt it basically the same as an iui?
good luck with your decision :kiss:

preethi yes I have the money for IVF in november so I call in CD1 and go see them CD3 for an ultrasound and bloods, and hopefully start if they say everything is ok :happydance:
love the photo of you and hubby on FB, you look gorgeous :hugs:

Dew let us know in 2-3 days what you decide. Im anxious to know the plan you will be following. Did you get lots of trick or treaters? We got a lot, but a lot of older kids...hmmmm. Not as cute!

I'm home!!! will get pics up asap, I'm just one handed right now cos Caleb is insisting on continuous feeding to get my supply up and I can't reach my camera cord this moment!!

but yup, all is well!!!! The birth was AMAZING. hands down the most empowering experience of my life, and yeah, i actually loved it!!! The labour process was hard work, but the birth was purely amazing!!!

I was having a bath on sunday night to relax, and went into labour around 8pm (it wasn't until the third contraction that I realised I'd had a few and should track them!) they progressed well and we went in to hospital about 3:30am. Got into the big bath at the hospital just after 4am, and didn't want to get out cos it was the only place I'd been remotely comfy! so at 5am on halloween, Caleb was born in the water!

He's perfect and none the worse for his long stay inside me! 17 days overdue, but perfectly 'cooked'. He was alert and feeding well from the start, and has been great. He had his hand up when he was born so he tore me a bit coming out (I actually did feel it happen, but honestly the hormones were so amazing that it didn't feel like a tear at all, it just felt like stretching!) and I needed stitched up afterwards, but I'll leave that ordeal for my birth story when I get that typed up sometime!

Very happy, and very proud! I'll get around to catching up properly later, but only been home an hour or so and typing one-handed while feeding Caleb so will get back with pics soon and get on here again later to catch up and type up a proper birth story for my journal!!! :)

huge congrats flying!!! :wohoo:

Dew, that cake looks amazing!
Babyhopes - gemma's gorgeous!

We're going home later today, so in about 6 hours. Maybe tomorrow i'll have a chance to catch up properly again. Absolutely loving having my son here :cloud9:

Within minutes of giving birth (I was on my stomach/all fours to birth him, so rolled over and he was put on my tummy, which is when my little sister came in with the camera)
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3405.jpg

9 minutes old, daddy adrian, aunty rosie (my little sister) and granny (my mum)
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3407.jpg

24 mins old, having cuddles now I'm out of the bath
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3418.jpg

26 mins old and latched on feeding already
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3423.jpg

over an hour old after he'd had a good feed and I was having a shower and stuff
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3452.jpg

about 8 hours old being held by dad
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3482.jpg

and these were taken this morning by me in the hospital while holding/feeding him :)
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3485.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3490.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3493.jpg

Going to try my darndest to either have this baby today or take a really long nap to make up for staying up all night with contractions every 10 minutes. Waiting for my doctor appointment in 4 hours (if i can) to get checked before I consider going to the hospital with false labor again.

Thanks for the update Amy - sounds amazing! And I'm loving the pics of Caleb :cloud9:

FXd Sheryl - and you too Mummy! 2 babies in two days so far, can we have two more in another 2 days?

He's beautiful amy!

Sheryl - good luck!

Sarah ad Dew- hope you are doing ok, this must be kinda hard for you guys....I hope your turn is soon and we will be here waiting and watching!

All the babies are coming! so crazy!

Lovely pics flying, im following you on FB. hope you recover well, you sound all pumped up already !! bet youre loving every minute of it.

Sarah yay for having the money for IVF !!! im so excited and cant wait , and hope they give you the OK ! after checking you and getting your bloods !! it should be worth it,.., FX'D

Dew, im so glad you decided on IVF be it mayo clinic or the funded IVF, its a good decision,.. will be waiting to hear some good news on your decision to go with either one, and hopefully they will bring out some fruitful results for you and for sarah xxx :pray:

omg flying I have tears in my eyes looking at your photos...they are so beautiful and you and caleb look so peaceful and happy. looking forward to reading your birthing story
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

huggles same for you, so happy and proud of you that you are taking your baby boy home with you. you deserved this happiness so much and hope you have been able to keep jarrod in your thoughts without too much sadness.

NY this is not hard for me in the slightest, and nice of you to think of us :kiss: I feel so happy for everyone and my journey really doesnt dampen that at all. the only time Ive felt a little jealousy was when I phoned my best friend who is the same age to say HB and she told me she was expecting her 2nd and it had happened quickly....it stang a little as that was the weekend my period was late so I thought we might have finally done it but my beta was negative. nothing to do with her as she has had a hard journey too (had a MC then took a year to get pregnant again) but just more feelings of jealousy it wasnt me. thats the only time Ive had a reaction to someone else, but I know others have a really hard time with it.

sheryl wow it could be your turn....and mummy too :happydance: good luck to you both!!!

forgot to mention I have a little bit of colour when I wipe today....perhaps AF will come earlier :happydance: I cant wait to get going, I got a couple of extra cheques yesterday so as long as the spa is ok this week we are good to go. its not looking too busy yet but we have some amazing specials for november so hope it books up.

I know I have to pay the $6000 on CD3 and a $350 admin fee (thats just a one time cost). Im hoping I can pay the $1200 ICSI right before egg collection and then the meds as we go, so probably $1000 on CD3 and then $1000 every 3 days Im on the meds (hope its about 9 days for a total of $3000)
:happydance:

i just put my spotting into fertility friend and if I guessimate my ovulation as a 1 or 2 days after my watery cm then Im on 13/14 dpo today, so its perfect timing actually not early. my LP was extended with the meds but usually it was 13/14 days. so if she comes tomorrow I will be going in on friday! I was expecting sunday and are going over for dinner to inlaws on saturday, hope I feel ok on the 300 gonal f.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->