ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Flying and Huggles: good to see you post in here :)

Flying: your pictures are so very different from what I have ever seen...water birth sounds very comforting. You look great, DH is so happy :) and baby is gorgeous :kiss: Congratulations once again!

Sarah im glad you are happy for all the babies. This has been an exciting thread for babies lately! I would say to play a sickness if you aren't feeling well on saturday. Its possible you wont be but my friend felt ok so you never know. Are you and your dh staying in a hotel closer to the clinic at all for any of this?

Dew- glad ivf is your decision also. willl you begin in november?

Yes, if we are doing IVF, we'll start with the protocol as soon as AF arrives. I hope it is not late!!!! But I will be on BCPs for about 3 weeks starting on day 3 or 4 so even if I get AF in next 2-3 days, my stimulation meds will start at the end of November and actual IVF (retrieval/fertilization/transfer) will be in mid-december.

I am so irritated. All those contractions I have been having since I went to bed last night have done nothing. At least I am able to nap through them now that i know they aren't doing anything. Doctor says I still am not expected to make it to my due date. I am still 2 cm and Kristin's head is sitting in the birth canal ready to go.

Shouldn't be long for you now then Sheryl :flower:

Dew and Sarah, I hope af cooperates for you both so you can get started on ivf. Sarah I'm so glad you got a couple extra cheques in this week so you don't have to worry about the spa so much. Dew, are you just going with the single cycle for now?

Dew, are you just going with the single cycle for now?

Still undecided on that. If we choose Mayo, it will be single cycle because they don't have any such program.

Sheryl: Just few more days...hang loose!! :hugs:

Hello Sarah, only me! :hi:

Be warned- I'm going to be stalking your thread these coming weeks to see how your IVF goes :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh God! Is anyone online? I need to talk...

Holly thanks for supporting sarah, very nice of you!

Dew, what is it? I am online!

I'm here too.

I stopped taking progesterone yesterday so I have missed 3 doses total. Just got a call from clinic that my beta on 14 dpiui is 17.7 which is very low. I think I am headed for a chemical pregnancy. Feeling too sad and scared. Just took one progesterone pill. I am scheduled for another beta on thursday morning.

If this is chemical, I worry so much about it being ectopic. A chemical may also delay the beginning of my next cycle and we really need to start at the end of this week to complete ann IVF this year.

Feeling too sad and scared :(

Oh Dew! Are they scheduling another beta for you to check if it's rising? 17 is low, but implantation could have happened late and it would be within normal limits.

Yeah going on thursday, today is tuesday, for another beta.

Nvm just re-read your post. I will have my fingers tightly crosses until you get results from Thursday's test :hugs:

I was so happy an hour back because I could talk on phone with my doctor in Mayo and she said if I get my AF this week, we'll be able to do an IVF cycle this year and make use of remaining balance in insurance money for this calender year. It was such a positive news.

I think this beta might just be a curse than a blessing :( Sorry I am just too sad...

Sarah im glad you are happy for all the babies. This has been an exciting thread for babies lately! I would say to play a sickness if you aren't feeling well on saturday. Its possible you wont be but my friend felt ok so you never know. Are you and your dh staying in a hotel closer to the clinic at all for any of this?

Dew- glad ivf is your decision also. willl you begin in november?

yes the only trouble is my mum is here for 2 more weeks and so I know they will want to get together again and perhaps nearer the egg collection or transfer so I will need to save my 'sick' excuse for later!!!! hopefully I will feel fine on saturday, ideally my flow wont come till friday and so will start sunday!

and no we are not staying at a hotel to save money....the ultrasound apts Im used to with the IUI (there will just be more), and on the day I have my egg collection and transfer I will lie down in the back of the car on the way home....should only take about an hour to half and a half home if not in rush hour.

Oh dear, I'm already an anxious mess I don't know how you'll manage to wait for results - I'm already dying to see what those numbers are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->