ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

i think mummycat flew from south africa to uk in first tri, which is a 12 hour flight. I could be wrong tho.

I think she did, I wasn't sure how long that was. So 12 is a good amount of time!

i think mummycat flew from south africa to uk in first tri, which is a 12 hour flight. I could be wrong tho.

yes I think that was right after conception if I remember correctly? I will ask my doctor, and it really depends on my husband...if he is really against like he is now it then I suppose I will listen to him. thing is I had one christmas with his family (the year we got married) and I didnt enjoy it so I will try to convince him to go away with me somewhere either a short flight or driving. but Im sure he will want to be with family, but perhaps we can leave next day so that would get me through christmas day.

come on kristin!!

She has no intention of coming out despite every night me having contractions and they stop. I am really getting concerned about DH being able to bond with her if she doesn't come in the next week. He is going to start working shift work immediately after Thanksgiving and won't be able to help out much by the time he gets back on normal time. There are 2 of 4 shifts that he could be assigned that would give him about a week off to start combined with Thanksgiving days off though so I am hoping for that.

sheryl updated another thread half an hour ago: 'waters broke at 11:30. Headed to hospital'

good luck sheryl!

Good luck Sheryl!

Congratulations sheryl !!! i thought as much, that id come on bnb today and youd probably be in labour ! xx

Hey Sheryl! So happy for you!! Congratulations! Hope you and Kristin are doing well and Kristin's daddy gets enough time to bond with his baby girl before getting busy with work. Take care!

Sarah: FXed retrieval goes well and your first IVF is successful :thumbup:

Congrats Sheryl! Yay for a baby who made it to term without going overdue!

Sarah, I hope retrieval goes great today :hugs:

:hi: ladies!!!

HUGE congrats Sheryl!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Welcome little Kristin!!!

Sorry it's taken so long to get on here... been a bit crazy here (with my stupid phone that doesn't allow bnb access easily) and my family here so I've not had much quiet time to myself!

I hope you're all well... Huggles I noticed a post about Logan having jaundice and monitoring his weight... I hope all is okay and thinking of you guys lots!! *hugs* Hormones are evil buggers! I was a mess with Lottie... am a lot more relaxed with Lizzie!

Flying... stunning pics of Caleb!!

Sarah, Lizzie looks very similar to Lottie and I def think you'll be able to tell they are sisters as they grow (which i love). I did indeed fly 12 hours after conception. We got a very faint BFP the day we were due to fly back but a confirmed BFP 2 days later!

Nikki... I'm sorry I don't have you on facebook... here I am ... I've added some pics to my journal too and hopefully will post a pic or two in here in the next few days.

Sadly I have to dash now as my folks need to get to bed and I need to change Lizzie's nappy! :D

Sarah... THINKING OF YOU! Hope your egg retrieval goes well!

hi everyone!!
thank you for the lovely messages :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
got home and went straight to bed and just got up! I feel quite nauseous and woozy. the EC was horrible, I cried all the way thought :blush: I didnt feel barely any sedation and quite a bit of pain :cry: it surprised me as Id read about people dozing off and waking up in recovery....I was aware of everything. at one point she found it hard to get to some eggs so the nurse had to press down on my tummy and that was awful. But they got 20 eggs! will find out tomorrow how many were mature and how many they injected. hope it was worth it, right now I cant say I would do this again but perhaps with more sedation I could. I felt quite tired after in recovery so perhaps I had a delayed reaction.

congratulations sheryl!!!!!

Yay Sheryl!!!!!!!

And :hugs: for you Sarah; 20 eggs is amazing! I can't wait to hear how many were injected!! Hoping theres a good number of everything so you get some to freeze too! Exciting stuff!!!!!!

Wow 20 eggs is amazing! I'm sorry the egg retrieval was so rough though :(. It doesn't sound right at all that you experienced that much pain from it :(. If you have to do it again (FXd you don't - especially if you have freezies to use for next time) I would definitely request heavy sedation. :hugs:

really glad to hear they got so many eggs sarah! sorry the procedure was painful though :hugs:

Congrats Sheryl!

Sarah that's too bad it was so aweful but congrats for it being done. Hope yo are resting now and feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->