ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Hello :wave:

Sarah I'm getting excited now!!!

The lady on my thread who did IVF had low levels the first go and mc'd and then the second go was great and she's expecting twins. She got a line really early with the twins, about 7dpt I believe but can't remember exactly. I really hope you've got a sticky one or two :happydance:

xxx

hi :wave::wave::wave: :kiss::kiss::kiss:
thank you, I hope that it happens first time around, if not I have my team of frosties so Im very lucky.
:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:
I will be testing everyday and will let you know if I see anything!!
hope bump is good :hugs:

urgghh just want to vent right now.

so you know we own a spa, well we have 4 full time employees that do aesthetics and one receptionist. as mentioned before its been pretty slow, and its been hard as we pay people hourly and I dont like cutting hours as I know people need the money, but it means that many months we are down and so we personally have to cover the loss. I keep thinking it should get better and waiting. some months are really busy, but about 4 per year are not. we should probably cut down to 3 full timers and then just hire a temp person in the busy summer, but I really like the 4 girls and would hate to do that. so we just plod along.

so this week is terrible, hardly any bookings, and my supervisor emailed me to say the girls had been asking about our xmas party. last year we took everyone for dinner and invited spouses too. so now they are expecting something this year and that pisses me off! this week is soooo slow, where do they think the money comes from, out of my a**e??!! we are not even covering our basic costs, let alone any extras!

grrrrrrrr.

i feel better now.

I think if you explained that with the economy not being great you are not having a Christmas party this year they would understand. Just be sure to do something else for them that's less expensive (like a small gift) to keep everybody happy. I'm sure they aren't intending to stir up trouble about the party, they just don't know.

I think if you explained that with the economy not being great you are not having a Christmas party this year they would understand. Just be sure to do something else for them that's less expensive (like a small gift) to keep everybody happy. I'm sure they aren't intending to stir up trouble about the party, they just don't know.

yes hubby is going to stop in and talk to them. thing is, 3 of them have not even been half booked every week for the past 2 months but we have still given them 40 hours per week and not cut hours, so I think they should have perhaps thought about that and not expected anything :dohh:

its quiet in here now all you mums are dealing with babies! and dew has left so I guess its just me blabbering on about TTC now.

amy I read on fb you had to go to hospital.....I hope you are ok and Im not sure exactly what happened but glad you are fine :kiss::hugs:

AFM theres the faintest faintest line on the frer still this morning, you can barely see it though. Today at 10pm I will be 12 full days from trigger shot, so not sure if its that or not? Ive read it can take up to 12 days and I think I have a crappy metabolism. a girl in the assisted folder had a line like mine but just got a negative beta so not getting excited. Im 5dp5dt today so that line needs to start getting darker! its just such a weird week, this is the first time Ive known I had blasts inside me and you just dont know what they are doing or if they are even there anymore.

my beta is on sunday but as clinics are closed they said to do monday, but i found one open on sunday! if I have lines I will go sunday but if nothing happening will wait till monday and go to one nearer me.

I will be fine if its negative, I just want to know. its horrible not knowing if the blasts are in there or not.

Hi Sarah! I haven't left you. :hugs: I am still reading your updates, I just try to post my baby stuff in my journal.

Hi Sarah! I haven't left you. :hugs: I am still reading your updates, I just try to post my baby stuff in my journal.

:hugs: yes I think people are talking in their journals not here. I dont really read the journals as I have no clue about baby stuff so it just goes over my head!!

I get a little bit more of a clue every day. It's so nerve-wracking trying to figure everything out all at once.

:hi:

I'm here... will have more time to check in when my folks leave... they go tomorrow!

I'm super excited for you Sarah wont be long till you find out!!!

Has Dew left the thread? or left BnB? :( I'll miss her! I completely understand though... it must be so difficult! :(

Amy... hope you're okay hun! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well, things are ticking along okay here... still getting loads of visitors and our weekends (3 of them left now) are now fully booked until we fly to SA!! Gosh Sarah... I remember counting down to our trip in Feb and we were in a thread together... and now look.... another count down to a trip... and this time... hopefully you'll be pregnant! :dance: keeping everything crossed!

xxx

Has Dew left the thread? or left BnB? :( I'll miss her! I completely understand though... it must be so difficult! :(

Dew has come on a couple of times to cheer me on but didnt update about herself. she had mentioned being very depressed. I just dont know what happened with her, when she was posting last she was bleeding with low hcg and I would like to know the outcome of it all. perhaps she is taking this month off and hopefully will be back.

Hi I'm here! Just having to actually leave my house ths week both kian and I have our doctors appointments. Yeehaw.

So tommorrw shoud be more telling f the line is darker...or not there. But if the same, well that would be frustrating! When would you get af if that comes? I'm just trying to get a sense of where your natural cycle is.
What did the spa greedies, errr, I mean, people say when your hubby talked to them?

Why did Amy go to the hospital? I saw people mention in her journal, but not her update. Maybe I missed it?

It's thanksgiving tomorrow so being kept busy with holiday stuff.

Hi I'm here! Just having to actually leave my house ths week both kian and I have our doctors appointments. Yeehaw.

So tommorrw shoud be more telling f the line is darker...or not there. But if the same, well that would be frustrating! When would you get af if that comes? I'm just trying to get a sense of where your natural cycle is.
What did the spa greedies, errr, I mean, people say when your hubby talked to them?

Why did Amy go to the hospital? I saw people mention in her journal, but not her update. Maybe I missed it?

It's thanksgiving tomorrow so being kept busy with holiday stuff.

hi!! AF would be due Sunday or Monday, but probably will be late due to the progesterone. So if I get a negative result on monday will stop the prog and AF will come a couple of days later.

I thought today would be more telling but then it was still so light, so I dunno. Oh well, I will know soon and if negative I can book my flight home for xmas and will try again in jan.

forgot it was US thankgiving soon!!

love the photos of kian on fb, he does look like you

flying mentioned on fb "Turns out it was bit more than a sore bum... Got admitted to hospital last night. Been on a drip to control fever. Surgery later today" but is now home.

im still here as said i wouldnt leave until you have your baby !!! FX'D for a darker line ..........:pray:

just having to deal with crazy hours and hours of constant screaming every night due to colic.. its a nightmare :(

hope all of you are doing great, im following everyone on fb, im here on this thread for sarah and for general chatter if everyones sharing !! xxx

:hugs:

oh god ! i meant "pray" in the above smiley.. how do i always get it wrong !!!

Awwwwww I wonder what Amy had done, then.....what was wrong?

Sarah I thought today would b more telling also. I wonder if neg hpt until the beta Sunday is possible? At least so we know if tat happens.....

Preethi I'm sorry about the colic.....they say 2-3 months it's usually over. Is it getting worse for you? How about try colief, gripe water....anything? There are things to help colic I've read all over the forums and journals.

Oh, forgot, just got back from my doctor and he says I can ave another some day. The doc who did my section said I shouldn't.....hmmm. He is older. Maybe I'll go w his ad ice. Lol. We will see in a year. I would need to have a high, vertical incision. He said its quite ugly. But as it is I won't be wearing bikini everrrrr again. Just wonder if that scar will cause self hate or intimacy problems. Guess its nice to have the option at least. I was pretty torn up over being told not have any more.

ny thats great news, Im sure you could live with whatever the scar is, have you ever seen photos of this kind of incision? Im glad you have some hope as its not nice to be told you cant have another. :hugs:

I'm still here too Sarah! Yesterday I read from my phone and I hate typing on it so I just didn't, and then the thread didn't get bumped again when I was on my computer. I'm sure your staff will be understanding about the Christmas party - they'd better be anyway seeing as none of them have lost any hours even though it's slow! When I worked for my aunt (I was her only full time employee but there were about 17 part timers) I was always the first to volunteer to cut my hours when I knew she was especially struggling even though I couldn't really afford to lose hours (and could have been making a lot more money working somewhere else too).

Well implantation could be happening today - exciting stuff! I can't wait for Monday to find out the verdict if this cycle worked or not. :hugs: I'm remaining hopeful as always, but it's great that you have Christmas at home and 8 frosties waiting for you if it doesn't work as it will help keep your spirits up. :hugs:

I hope Dew isn't gone forever but is just taking a break. I would really love to see her get pregnant and have a baby too :hugs:

Preethi, sorry Gemma's colic is so bad :(

I'm still here too, but am one of the "culprits" that tends to post more in my own journal.

Ny, thats great news for you specially since you want another !!! i personally wouldnt want a vertical incision, but for you i think youd love to have another baby and since youve had two horizontal incisions already, maybe thats why theyre saying to go vertical ? but so happy that one doctor with experience has given you positive response xx

im using infacol for her colic.. hoping it helps, but it really isnt.. she started getting colic a little before two months. the doc said it could continue until weaning !!! i hope not.. !!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->